Edwards down on the Aprilla

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Edwards down on the Aprilla

Check it out. Crazy picture of Collin Edwards I think that's the Aprilla he's on practicing for MotoGP. Saw this on one of my local boards. The cameraman was ready when he went down.

Old 11-23-2002, 05:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Old 11-24-2002, 07:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
I really want to see Aprilia outrun Honda myself. If you know the details of what happened after Colin brougt home yet another World Championship and Honda canned him, you would agree. I like Nicky alot, however I do not see it as Nicky VS Colin, as much as Aprilia VS Honda. I know, Valentino will win everything anyway, but Honda really did not do justice to Colin.

Honda pissed on Jeremy McGrath and look what he did with Yamaha.
Honda pissed on Max Biaggi, and look how many 250 Championships he won on his Aprilia.

Those guys need to learn to play nice.

Frank
Old 11-24-2002, 10:37 PM

Pete_SOI is an unknown quantity at this point
honda....lol

Man I'm not big into the street bike racing but a semi ex motox freak! HONDA HONDA HONDA it just seem like they can get whoever is on top of the game at the time.I mean there bikes are ok but they got the money to put whoever is best at the time on them....and those guys could win on a friggin stock gas gas.
Old 11-24-2002, 11:16 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
Stock Gas Gas?!! LOL, Very true. Those bikes really ARE bad *** stock, already have all the mods.

Do you remember when Jeremy Mc won the Championships for Honda. Honda pissed on him, and he went to Suzi? Then he won on Yamaha!! WooHoo!!!

Suzuki, the best supporter of roadracing out there. The GNF, etc. Then Yamaha and Kawasaki both have money offered also (contingency). Aprilia is also in the mix. Honda? Nope, never give contingency, and they do very little for roadracing until you have a factory supported rider.

Just my opinion from my racing every brand out there.

Frank