What Time is it??

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 11:08 PM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile What Time is it??

Hey guys I need some help telling time, . This is just me trying to get to that sweet 12'oclock. I am starting to slow my wheelies down but need more practice.

Pic 1:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	spinewheelie1.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	32259  
Old 09-07-2003, 11:08 PM

Pic 2

Me again...

Name:	spinewheelie.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	32260  
Old 09-07-2003, 11:10 PM

Mini Highchair...

Ok this is my first attempt at highchair wheelies, it felt sweet!! I need to practice more and gain some altitude, I thought I would share the joy!

Name:	spinehighchair.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	32261  
Old 09-07-2003, 11:13 PM

One more...

Ok last one, I'm just cheesy, .

Name:	spinechrist.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	32262  
Old 09-08-2003, 03:26 PM

shadownynja is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:20 PM

a56kuser is an unknown quantity at this point
i suggest you put a 12 bar....i coudl of saved my self from flipping over yesterday but no i just had to be cool and scape the tail and i did twice =D right before i went over =P anyways yah get that 12 bar
Old 09-08-2003, 09:38 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet!!!

no, don't get a bar until you can scrape the tail. a tail is forgiving, a bar is not! and if your going for scraping cut your pipe down or get a shorty. other than that just practice paractice practice.

a56k - a bar may keep you from going over but if your not ready for it and/or hit it crooked you will go for a wild ride. ask around, the concenses is the same, just trying to help.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:34 PM

Originally posted by TEDDY.B
sweet!!!

no, don't get a bar until you can scrape the tail. a tail is forgiving, a bar is not! and if your going for scraping cut your pipe down or get a shorty. other than that just practice paractice practice...
TEDDY.B-

Thanks dude it means alot when someone who is more experienced than me encourages me, . I got that vid of you that you posted a while back and it's just one of the vids that hypes me up, thanks!

Yeah I already know not to get a 12 bar yet because I want to slow my wheelies down ALOT. Since I got the knack of snapping them up quick I have been bringing them up slow but I wind up riding them out to like 40mph. I just bring it down everytime because I want to ride them slow, you know work my way down from like 30 to 20 to 10mph...

Only time will tell... hey besides I got that sweet *** fender to fug up before I scrape the tail, . Don't ask why I haven't cut it I just left it there since I bought the bike...

Thanks guys it really means alot!

Old 09-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
nice
Old 09-09-2003, 05:05 AM

hot sauce is an unknown quantity at this point
practice practice practice practice, that is the only thing you got to do know. i like the highchair they are fun arent they??
Old 09-09-2003, 08:47 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by SPINE
TEDDY.B-

Yeah I already know not to get a 12 bar yet because I want to slow my wheelies down ALOT. Since I got the knack of snapping them up quick I have been bringing them up slow but I wind up riding them out to like 40mph. I just bring it down everytime because I want to ride them slow, you know work my way down from like 30 to 20 to 10mph...

best advice i can give you is watch or ride with someone that can do them, it's 10 times harder learning them without being able to watch and learn from someone else. ......TED. good luck and take it easy
Old 09-09-2003, 11:24 PM

best advice i can give you is watch or ride with someone that can do them, it's 10 times harder learning them without being able to watch and learn from someone else. ......TED. good luck and take it easy
Well that unfortunately is my case. NONE of the guys I ride with stunt or even try or come close to it. All they do is ride and your occasional power wheelie here and there. I ride highchair and they are like "damn!", funny huh?I have caught the guys from IBWS once practicing but I have to see when they are coming out again.

I know how it is when you are trying something but if you see someone else do it it just gives you that adrenaline to really do it yourself.

I'm taking it easy, I'm in no rush I just want to be good not necessarily be in shows or anything, I just want to say "yeah I am into stunting" when this sport blows up!

Old 09-10-2003, 11:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
when your trying to slow down and 12 make sure you keep your foot on the back break, get control on that.
Old 09-10-2003, 12:57 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by SPINE
Well that unfortunately is my case. NONE of the guys I ride with stunt or even try or come close to it. All they do is ride and your occasional power wheelie here and there. I ride highchair and they are like "damn!", funny huh?I have caught the guys from IBWS once practicing but I have to see when they are coming out again.

I know how it is when you are trying something but if you see someone else do it it just gives you that adrenaline to really do it yourself.

I'm taking it easy, I'm in no rush I just want to be good not necessarily be in shows or anything, I just want to say "yeah I am into stunting" when this sport blows up!

IF THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JUST WATCH SOME OF THE NEW VIDEOS THERE IS ALOT YOU CAN LEARN FROM THEM
Old 09-10-2003, 01:12 PM

Originally posted by JAVIER
IF THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JUST WATCH SOME OF THE NEW VIDEOS THERE IS ALOT YOU CAN LEARN FROM THEM
Well that I do have, videos. That's what motivates me and gets me going when I go out for a session. Thanks of course to Stuntlife and Shugga, , I love that emoticon!

PS Yeah I know about the rear brake and getting control of it, thanks!

Old 09-10-2003, 08:37 PM

a56kuser is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet!!!

no, don't get a bar until you can scrape the tail. a tail is forgiving, a bar is not! and if your going for scraping cut your pipe down or get a shorty. other than that just practice paractice practice.

a56k - a bar may keep you from going over but if your not ready for it and/or hit it crooked you will go for a wild ride. ask around, the concenses is the same, just trying to help.
oh yeh thats true i totally forgot about that....... but never the less I Should of slapped a 12 bar on >=(
Old 09-12-2003, 01:02 AM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point
need-more-practice 'o clock
Old 09-12-2003, 09:30 AM

Originally posted by RichieDubs
need-more-practice 'o clock

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner! Yup I do need more practice, I haven't been out in like 5 days, my wrists hurt, I hope I'm not getting carpal tunnel syndrome... that would suck so I'm taking it easy...