Northeast Mega Session pics w/ Jorian & KrazyKyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Northeast Mega Session pics w/ Jorian & KrazyKyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics. Go to my smugmug to see them all!

FULL GALLERY HERE!!

Couple previews

Again the video is coming! I got TONS of footage. I didn't have time to watermark the pics so please show some love to strictlystunt and my photo guy Shawn Smith if you use them elsewhere. Ego and myself took big risk of loosing our spot to make this happen. It was a huge turnout and we all had a great time! -Ross
Old 10-15-2009, 01:54 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Northeast Mega Session pics w/ Jorian & KrazyKyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics came out good ! looked like a sick session i wish i could of went to watch at least
Old 10-15-2009, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Northeast Mega Session pics w/ Jorian & KrazyKyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool pics ross and im glad to see pa was rocking some omr subcages
Old 10-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
cool pics ross and im glad to see pa was rocking some omr subcages
isnt everyone ? ( except me lol ) but only cuz my bike came that way promise
Old 10-15-2009, 02:16 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

sick pics especially this one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	681140464_hHeT5-L.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	232463  
Old 10-15-2009, 02:18 AM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

and that jump at the end of the lot is fun
Old 10-15-2009, 02:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks guys...

There were almost 1000 pics taken so im sure there will be more added to the gallery
Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 AM

600flipper is a decent person

Dope turtle invented a new trick lol..
Old 10-15-2009, 02:34 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
and that jump at the end of the lot is fun
oh so that was you lol that **** is a blast. sorry i didn't get everyones name to many heads there
Old 10-15-2009, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by EGO
oh so that was you lol that **** is a blast. sorry i didn't get everyones name to many heads there
yeah i was on the white and silver f4i
Old 10-15-2009, 05:36 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeahhh Sick Pics !!!!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 06:43 AM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
sick pics especially this one
I wish it would have come out better, but it was getting pretty dark and my Flash just wasn't doing it.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:11 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

it was GREAT time as ushual!!!!!
nice jump ross!!!! awaesome pics and everyone killed it out there!!!!!!!

Ross and Shawn killed it on the pics and im sure the video will be awesome!!!!! great job guys!!!!

let me know whats up for sat, i'll be riding from about 7 or so til about noon.

Originally Posted by ubecrew610
I wish it would have come out better, but it was getting pretty dark and my Flash just wasn't doing it.
is this shawn.......
whats up bro, it was cool chillen with you agian.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:28 AM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

is this shawn.......
whats up bro, it was cool chillen with you agian.[/quote]

yea, i tend to just lurk around the site, with all 5 of my posts. thanks for the compliments. wish we would have had a few more hours of light, jorian was killin it around sunset.

Last edited by ubecrew610; 10-15-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:36 AM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 600flipper

Superman skitch drifting, turtle has those on lock along with stoppies. Great day everybody

PS I dont think you guys will ever lose that spot unless a business moves in, because when we entered the industrial park that day, we rolled down the windows and listened for bikes and couldnt hear a peep, then when we finally drove around the back of the right warehouse we were shocked to see like 50 bikes!!!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:51 AM

jerz4sures is a decent person

sick sick pictures..was good time..should have vid soon as well..
Old 10-15-2009, 12:16 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 600flipper

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
Superman skitch drifting, turtle has those on lock along with stoppies. Great day everybody

PS I dont think you guys will ever lose that spot unless a business moves in, because when we entered the industrial park that day, we rolled down the windows and listened for bikes and couldnt hear a peep, then when we finally drove around the back of the right warehouse we were shocked to see like 50 bikes!!!!!

hahahahaha thanks for the love guys....I wish I could take full responsibility for that trick but I cannot, boyd had a lot to do with teaching me how to perfect that trick
Old 10-15-2009, 12:31 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

handsome ******* right here....
nice pics ross!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me ross.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	232479  
Old 10-15-2009, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice pics ross

Quick Reply: Northeast Mega Session pics w/ Jorian & KrazyKyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!