F4i Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 02:55 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4i Rebuild

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'll give you a call...
and for you people saying me to work at Burger King, Taco Bell -- etc you cannot get a job in my town and sorrounding areas everything is a "hiring freeze" -- funny how you used to always say "you might have to work at Mickey Ds..." -- and now no one can even get a job there.

As far as the cage goes, it was managled up it took us four hours just to get it off I was very unimpressed with how the sliders work, and impacted like that-- the cage looks rough yes, and it's managled (the top where the slider goes has been cut up so I could get the bolts out just so I could take it off) -- new paint, and even a little bit of bondo you could have a good looking free cage all 88REX has to do is read this then get at me if he wants.

Sorry about that hyper, hatelife gets me all worked up haha.
I am heading out for a bit. Going to get some paint actully. So if you call leave a message.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

thats funnyi just realized it says"minty fresh f4i" in your avatardude that bike is FAR from minty fresh kelm..come on now youngster..dont talk about it...be about itthe way it sits in that pic RIGHT NOW it is nothing more than a clapped out,incomplete bike that was funded with $$$ you owe to other peopleand the excuse that you HAD to make it street legal is ******* as retarded as you are...this is a stunt site with STUNTERS...you dont think everybody on here knows the minimum equipment you NEED to be street legal???come on ...your not fooling ANYBODY...just digging a deeper grave
Old 04-17-2009, 03:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

How far is Va from Nor CAL??
Old 04-17-2009, 03:36 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

everyone should really stop whoring this thread.....calm down and chill out

and kelm come with more pictures..this is a rebuild thread?
lets see the wheels done,atown cage,and new tank w/dent and uppers
Old 04-17-2009, 03:44 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K5
everyone should really stop whoring this thread.....calm down and chill out

and kelm come with more pictures..this is a rebuild thread?
lets see the wheels done,atown cage,and new tank w/dent and uppers
you can tell me what to do when you pay everyone you owe money too......
Old 04-17-2009, 04:09 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
you can tell me what to do when you pay everyone you owe money too......
agreed

Last edited by K5; 04-17-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:41 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

it paint front fender black too put a backseat and rock it like that
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'll give you a call...
and for you people saying me to work at Burger King, Taco Bell -- etc you cannot get a job in my town and sorrounding areas everything is a "hiring freeze" -- funny how you used to always say "you might have to work at Mickey Ds..." -- and now no one can even get a job there.

As far as the cage goes, it was managled up it took us four hours just to get it off I was very unimpressed with how the sliders work, and impacted like that-- the cage looks rough yes, and it's managled (the top where the slider goes has been cut up so I could get the bolts out just so I could take it off) -- new paint, and even a little bit of bondo you could have a good looking free cage all 88REX has to do is read this then get at me if he wants.

Sorry about that hyper, hatelife gets me all worked up haha.
did you just say put some Bondo on a Cage....
Old 04-17-2009, 10:33 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
did you just say put some Bondo on a Cage....
What a ****** MORON Kelm you are ******* retarded
Old 04-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You apparently don't know **** about bondo and or cages...

You said the Cage is mangled and it took you 4 hours to get it off your Bike.. and you
are not Impressed with the Cage... why in The **** would Some one even want to put that busted mangled piece of **** (Free or not) on there bike......

Would you put it on your bike????
Old 04-18-2009, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

like this is something new
Old 04-18-2009, 03:20 AM
Administrators

how Is it you can tell people how to fix ****, But you have no clue how to even
work on a bike????
Old 04-18-2009, 08:42 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Or bikes

Who rebuilt your bike for you?
Old 04-18-2009, 11:49 AM

Big Float is a decent person

[quote=Kelm;3902755] Do you all not get that I didn't decide to up and make my bike street legal for no reason?
This is my daily driver because my truck got totaled, a truck I just paid $5000 for they gave me $2000. that's it! The frame alone cost me $1000! $300 to pay someone to put it together. $500 for the fairings. [quote]

so here you paid someone $300 dollars to put your bike together

Me. It's a work in progress, doing anything mechanical / putting things together are hard for me and I've only had to ask for a friends advice a couple times. **** all the haters, for me this is a big accomplishment.

and then a few days later... you say that you put it together

lies, lies, lies, lies......lies, lies, lies, lies
Old 04-18-2009, 11:52 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Float

so here you paid someone $300 dollars to put your bike together

and then a few days later... you say that you put it together

lies, lies, lies, lies......lies, lies, lies, lies
Old 04-18-2009, 01:51 PM

Big Float is a decent person

I already mentioned the frame you stupid *****!
I was talking about I did other work on the bike.... god damn sometimes I wonder who really is ******* retarded here.

I'm out! Stunting all weekend... more pictures of the rebuild to come soon.
Be back sometime for some more hating.

when someone asks "who rebuilt you bike for you" and you say "me" what on earth do you think that means moron.

Quick Reply: F4i Rebuild