F4i Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 11:29 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person
Re: F4i Rebuild

Originally Posted by Big Float
is this the same SI cage you said was so mangled that you had to use a saw to cut it off (first post of this thread) but now it just needs a slider to be 100%

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ming-cage.html

If so then why would you make up a lie and a thread about your SI cage being so mangled for tons of people to see, when it wasnt mangled at all??
omg dawg stop bringin up old stuff

truth be told..its a crash cage..key word crash
of course its a little mangled duh

he's giving it away....couple bolts and sliders and your good
my
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Kelm is not a bad kid at all. He just has to wake up a bit more.
+1 and to be honest I don't understand why a handful of people that he never did business with are so butt hurt........I don't hear anyone he did screw over following him around bashing him......

So much hate folks......let it go......life is too short
Old 04-17-2009, 11:36 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by K5
omg dawg stop bringin up old stuff

truth be told..its a crash cage..key word crash
of course its a little mangled duh

he's giving it away....couple bolts and sliders and your good
my

hey genius, kelm made that cage thread two days ago, and he said he had to cut it off his bike with a saw, not just a "little mangled"

so its one way or another just another lie in the book of kelms lies

and hes not giving it away, hes trying to give it to dude for the money he owes him.

Last edited by Big Float; 04-17-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 AM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

:lmao::awwww
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Kelm;3902759]
Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2

Your ADD not Autistic! 99% of the world is "ADD" now... the reason I talk **** to you is because since you came on here you've been talking **** to me for years on my riding but not ONCE have you posted up pictures, even changed your avatar, or anything.
Dude don't hide behind some BS excuse........******* man up......it's time Kelm
Old 04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big Float
hey genius, kelm made that cage thread two days ago, and he said he had to cut it off his bike with a saw, not just a "little mangled"

so its one way or another just another lie in the book of kelms lies

and hes not giving it away, hes trying to give it to dude for the money he owes him.
wow oh dayum man...thats grimey
Old 04-17-2009, 11:48 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by K5
wow oh dayum man...thats grimey

I know! that what I was trying to say
Old 04-17-2009, 12:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ***G-MONEY
Are you guys talking about this??
His **** looks like that except it looks factory. Lemme find a pic.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

bling ****** bling

rest of his bike:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ing-bling.html
Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
bling ****** bling

rest of his bike:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ing-bling.html
did he fiber glass it in there...how?

its sick for sure
Old 04-17-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by K5
did he fiber glass it in there...how?

its sick for sure
I dont know - I asked in his thread but he never responded. I think I saw him post that someone did it for him but ****, Id love to do that to my bike. I just have no idea how lol.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

I think its held in place with some steel or aluminum or some **** and then bondoed and/or fiberglassed in place. I think anyway
Old 04-17-2009, 01:09 PM

holy ****!!! that looks good!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

Word. I want one now that I looked at it again lol.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:18 PM

I would be happy with a NICE tank dent ( that dont leak like my pice of **** does) But yea that would be a big plus,i have mine zip tied on my bars what a pice! it falls off all the time. looks like i need to pull the good o duck tape out! j/k
Old 04-17-2009, 01:52 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

kelm you live in united states of ****** america! get a ****** job at burgerking like you had and pay these guys within what? 2 months?

if you lived in brazil you'd prolly be dead by now
Old 04-17-2009, 02:01 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by br denis
kelm you live in united states of ****** america! get a ****** job at burgerking like you had and pay these guys within what? 2 months?

if you lived in brazil you'd prolly be dead by now
real talk huh
Old 04-17-2009, 02:03 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

you know kelm I was not calling you out like every one else. Not at all. All I said is if you owe the dude money you should probably pay him. If you read carefully I still defended you. If you in fact did already pay thedude back be my guest and bring your bike up this way I will gladly paint it up like I said I would. I was looking forward to doing it for you. I already have the paint mixed up dude. Personally I do not care if you owe people money on here or not. It dose not effect me it effects you. I was telling you those things for your own good. I know **** happens. Hell I have misshiped things before. Like I said buddy it was not a personal attack so calm down. I will always have your back kelm. I just don't like seeing people rag on you like that.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-17-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:06 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Hyper you know what if you wanna rock my bike for KOTS, then you go paint GSE Anthony's bike and my bike is yours to rock the whole weekend.

No kelm I made the deal with you so I will keep my word!

I am not trippin if you dont let me use the bike. I have allot of work up here to do and I probly should not go anyways. Just a suggestion you get a freshly painted bike I get to ride we are both happy.

Give me a call kelmster we will see what we can work out

Oh and the bike looks good. You said you were going to keep it stock colors. So I would paint the wheels honda red

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-17-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: F4i Rebuild