F4i Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i Rebuild

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Kelm is not a bad kid at all. He just has to wake up a bit more.
I never said he was a bad kid. His actions are scumbaggish (I know thats not a word)
Old 04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
I did refund him money.... I refunded him $50 since the miles were off (someone fucked me over big time on that) so now he wants another $50, when I get another $50 then he'll get it.

Do you all not get that I didn't decide to up and make my bike street legal for no reason?
This is my daily driver because my truck got totaled, a truck I just paid $5000 for they gave me $2000. that's it! The frame alone cost me $1000! $300 to pay someone to put it together. $500 for the fairings. It all keeps adding money... I'm not even going out and drinking and ****, I'm staying at home because I have bills to pay. The moment I have some free change then I'll send 88REX $50, or like I've been offering I'll send him some bike parts. You think I'm just throwing this money into my F4i cause I "want" too? I NEED to otherwise I won't have a way to get around anywhere, and my life here... having transportation, etc comes first. I told 88REX we'd work out something in private once I got some money together + some parts.
You dont need plastics to make a bike "street legal" so you couldve paid the $250 you owe. Dont forget about the money youve owed GSE Anthony for YEARS. You keep talking about the $50 you owe because you already wrote off the fact that you owe for the shitty website you prepared that couldnt be used
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 AM
NealFoReal

You really wanna go there? Alright hyper, I won't let YOU rock my bike at F4i or since my bike is finished I was gonna call you up and tell you to go take it for Bmore but until you pay your child support in full then hit me up. Deals off. and trurth be told, it really goes too ways I didn't know you weren't taking care of your kid. Don't you think that's a little bit more fucked up than owing somebody $50? I had your back since day one when NOBODY else did when you got caught for stealing bikes didn't I?! then you go up on here out of all places and gonna call me out like this. Out of all people...
Pot meet kettle lol.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:29 AM
NealFoReal

True. They are.
and I'm trying to make things right in private with him, I'm just focused on getting my actual life back on track. I've got four job interviews all lined up for today, and praying to god for once I'll actually get a decent paying job in this shitty economy so I actually have some extra money to send 88REX.
And GSE Anthony. Dont forget about him. Maybe dont smoke as much weed as you normally do and you could pay them both back in 2 weeks. Just a suggestion
Old 04-17-2009, 10:37 AM
NealFoReal

Don't pay for herb. and My rents wern't going to help me get insurance for the bike if it wasn't "done right" -- their words not mine.... Hyper you know what if you wanna rock my bike for KOTS, then you go paint GSE Anthony's bike and my bike is yours to rock the whole weekend.
ultimatums. Hmmmmmm. Are you living home with your parents again
Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't he have that 636 with the paint and lights and ****?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old duffer
Doesn't he have that 636 with the paint and lights and ****?
nevermind, that's gse nick

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Nope, I live on my own and pay all my bills. Just struggling right now I don't make much $$... sigh

88REX. You want an SI cage? I've got one that needs to be painted, and I had to dirll in to get the impacted slider out but a new cage hardware kit and it'd be 100% good to go still strong as ****. If you want it, it's yours. For free.
can i have it for free..i will pay shipping
Old 04-17-2009, 10:44 AM
NealFoReal

Nope, I live on my own and pay all my bills. Just struggling right now I don't make much $$... sigh
So how would your parents know if you put plastics on it???
Old 04-17-2009, 10:45 AM
NealFoReal

nevermind, that's gse nick
His bike is ****** With the gauges on the tank. I wanna do that but dont know how he did it like that
Old 04-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
His bike is ****** With the gauges on the tank. I wanna do that but dont know how he did it like that
I considered it but looked like too much work

Old 04-17-2009, 10:49 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

yup...
Old 04-17-2009, 10:55 AM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

I considered it but looked like too much work
Are you guys talking about this??
Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Registered Spammer

Yeah like that

Old 04-17-2009, 11:10 AM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Yeah like that
yeah **** is sick! bet that took a while to do!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:25 AM

Big Float is a decent person

88REX. You want an SI cage? I've got one that needs to be painted, and I had to dirll in to get the impacted slider out but a new cage hardware kit and it'd be 100% good to go still strong as ****. If you want it, it's yours. For free.

is this the same SI cage you said was so mangled that you had to use a saw to cut it off (first post of below thread) but now it just needs a slider to be 100%

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ming-cage.html

If so then why would you make up a lie and a thread about your SI cage being so mangled for tons of people to see, when it wasnt mangled at all?? either it is or your trying to push some BS off on 88REX again? so which is it?

I bet Ian at SI really appreciates you blasphemizing his product on the most populated stunt message board, now all the ******* squids probabley think SI cages get mangled up easy becasue of your dumb *** trying to sound cool like your so hardcore you mangle cages. Your fucked up!!

SERIOUSLY DO YOU EVER NOT LIE???

-you dont need $530 hong kong fairings, a mint tank, and a new cage for your bike to ride down the interstate.

-learn how to work on your own bike you clown, you couldve paid off people with the dough you paid somebody to put your sides and fender on with

you owe people money and you come on here and make a thread about how your redoing your bike and this is what happens, what did you expect? unless your lifes so whack that this is social interacting for you?.

Quick Reply: F4i Rebuild