F4i Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i Rebuild

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Funny how in this thread.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465...f4i-parts.html
You were looking for Parts for a 01 F4i "For your Friend"

and Now you have a 01 F4i with all new parts that were on that list...
coz kelms a scumbag and instead of makin **** right with people he only thinks of himself. dont you owe gse nick or gse someone money for a website you thievin piece of ****
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by br denis

now tell us the story of your truck im sure its worth it

exactly - tell us the story coz thats what everything is with kelm - a made up story
Old 04-16-2009, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Kelm
Thanks.
whats funny about the whole thing is you know youre a scumbag and dont give a **** that you rip people off and spend money when you still owe people loot. i dont give a **** how "cool" you think you are in real life. bottom line is youre a scumbag that owes people money for years but you can still justify spending money on your bike when you should be paying the people you owe. And dont say I still love you neal like your queer *** does whenever I or anyone else calls you out for being the fraud you are. I dont know you and dont plan on ever getting to know you coz I dont like being associated with scum. The fact that people actually talk to you or show you any sign of respect is amazing to me
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM
NealFoReal

bump for the scumbag
Old 04-16-2009, 09:08 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Kelm just do red powdercoated wheels to match the paint..nobody has that here(red/black fairings with red wheels)
besides Hazen had or has the red/black f4i with white powdercoated wheels

or do two toned black with a red lip... www.yourpowdercoating.com

http://www.yourpowdercoating.com/gallery.html

Last edited by K5; 04-16-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:56 AM
NealFoReal

You act like a 12 year old.
At least I man up to my "issues" when I have them. not make ****** excuses like the scumbag you are. 12 year olds make excuses so who's the ****** child?
Old 04-16-2009, 11:13 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I love how Kelm still posts up at all

You just know this thread wasn't about the bike, I mean, it's just another somewhat stock looking clapped out f4i. Congrats!

His life is so pathetic, that this is positive attention for him

Last edited by inolen; 04-16-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I love how Kelm still posts up at all

His life is so pathetic, this is the type of attention he seeks out
exactly. negative attention makes him famous lmao. its funny how he always throws out how he's famous and we're his fans but the majority of people on here thinks hes a douchebag. i know kelm - you dont care what people on a message board think but these are real people who really think youre a douche - not just fake message board people. they're the same people who made you famous
Old 04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

i wanna hear the truck story maybe some chick fell out of it or something to that nature

kelm i told you you should get in the witness protection program

you dug your grave now you have to live in it.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

lookin much better homie. id do the rims and sprocket bright red to match the plastics. but if your gonna paint it then ill need to know what colors your going with to give you some input on the wheels and sprocket.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:31 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
exactly. negative attention makes him famous lmao. its funny how he always throws out how he's famous and we're his fans but the majority of people on here thinks hes a douchebag. i know kelm - you dont care what people on a message board think but these are real people who really think youre a douche - not just fake message board people. they're the same people who made you famous
Originally Posted by Big Float
still flat
I new you too was going to be in this thread! we should make a poll for this kid! (Who hats him ,and who dont)! lmfao
Old 04-16-2009, 05:54 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats funny about the whole thing is you know youre a scumbag and dont give a **** that you rip people off and spend money when you still owe people loot. i dont give a **** how "cool" you think you are in real life. bottom line is youre a scumbag that owes people money for years but you can still justify spending money on your bike when you should be paying the people you owe. And dont say I still love you neal like your queer *** does whenever I or anyone else calls you out for being the fraud you are. I dont know you and dont plan on ever getting to know you coz I dont like being associated with scum. The fact that people actually talk to you or show you any sign of respect is amazing to me

+1 I fu(king hate people like kelm! They are always to broke to pay there debt but when they have money they buy what ever they want! My roommate was like that before I kicked his dumb a$$ out!!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ***G-MONEY
I new you too was going to be in this thread! we should make a poll for this kid! (Who hats him ,and who dont)! lmfao
+1 there should definitely be a who thinks kelm is a scumbag poll. i dont hate him coz then he'll think he's famous for receiving hate. i just think he's a scumbag and should pay his debts before attempting to bling out a clapped out f4i
Old 04-16-2009, 08:53 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

+1 there should definitely be a who thinks kelm is a scumbag poll. i dont hate him coz then he'll think he's famous for receiving hate. i just think he's a scumbag and should pay his debts before attempting to bling out a clapped out f4i
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474...ght=****+chest
Old 04-16-2009, 08:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

kelm, why do you come on here and deal with all the haters, if you owe people money, don't be a douche, if you plan on being around this sport for any period of time, you will run into the people you **** over....just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth
Old 04-16-2009, 10:26 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
kelm, why do you come on here and deal with all the haters, if you owe people money, don't be a douche, if you plan on being around this sport for any period of time, you will run into the people you **** over....just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth
+1...at least make an effort. everytime you post I'll read some and there's always ppl talking **** about you. it's pathetic. why even bother?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

cause why should I give two *****?
I fucked up shipping with one guy, he wanted a refund and I gave it to him I need to throw him some more soon though because the wait he experinced for my shipping product was way too long. That is what this WHOLE mess is about.... that's whats pathetic. I fucked up once and I'm sorry things are harder for me than someone without a disablity, who ******* cares? I'm out here trying at least and stunting the best I can.

The fact I can't socialize without being hated on here? yeah it probably is me but I don't care, I've been on here all my life growing up and I'll keep being here. will I sell **** again? nope just sold every bike part I'll ever need on here. So that fixes that, every single person here is mad over me ******* up shipping out the product due to a "unbelivable" situtation that occured in my personal life, not online.

But it's straight, they don't want me posting **** in the selling forum then so be it. But I will also say this I do owe GSE Anthony money as a refund for a poorly designed website I did when I was 16. I'm still struggling on my own, but once I can start putting money into the bank to save, is the moment he's gonna get a nice big check from me.

AND

I sent this one guy an upper that I never saw myself in person except for once, and it ended up having a crack when I certified that it had none. That is **** up number three in all my years being here, my ******* bad people. Sorry

That's all I got to say.
The haters, you guys will always be that so you'll rip what i said apart and flame individual parts of what I said. but, who cares? not me I just thought I'd get the story straight once in for all. Everyone have a good ******* weekend, and get some stunting in -- that's what I plan on. Be safe.

Peace!
You couldve paid these people NOW instead of blowing money on your bike. Thats what you dont seem to understand. Youre selfish and dont give a **** that you inconvenienced these people and now youre showing off the money you spent while you still owe them. Thats why youre a douchebag Has nothing to do with hating on you. You try to get the story straight but the story only makes sense to you and no one else.

Quick Reply: F4i Rebuild