Aaron Twite championship Swiss

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 04:30 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Re: Aaron Twite championship Swiss

Originally Posted by Juca
euro's got different style...
thats such bullshit...there is a good number of people who placed higher than him who he would smoke on not even his best day...plus the guy has been riding his *** off all year taking into account the "euro" style...hell sometimes i think twite is more euro than us sometimes lol...

did he drop the bike or fall at all? did he have electrical problems? then i could see the reason for his placing...but i don't know the details yet...

but don't sit there and pigeonhole it as a difference in style...lame and fail right there...

and the whole "we give away top placing to euros" grudge crap has no place here...knock that **** off...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
thats such bullshit...there is a good number of people who placed higher than him who he would smoke on not even his best day...plus the guy has been riding his *** off all year taking into account the "euro" style...hell sometimes i think twite is more euro than us sometimes lol...

did he drop the bike or fall at all? did he have electrical problems? then i could see the reason for his placing...but i don't know the details yet...

but don't sit there and pigeonhole it as a difference in style...lame and fail right there...

and the whole "we give away top placing to euros" grudge crap has no place here...knock that **** off...
did i told you that he's bad????? he's awesome rider.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Im wondering what their judging? What and how the point system works on each consetutive day?