Ughhhhhhhhhhh!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:02 PM

BIGJBEARS is a decent person
Re: Ughhhhhhhhhhh!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh **** son. Vids asap!!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:09 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Old 02-21-2009, 08:10 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

nice. if you're trying to turn, look into it
Old 02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you got the dip, thats step 1

dont be kelm staring, look into the middle
Old 02-21-2009, 08:46 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

ohhhhhhh **** sonnnnnnn! keep ur body back from the bike a little more, its easier to control it
Old 02-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

i remember when i used to get a picture before i wrecked and said it was a circle... ahhhhh the memoriesss

but all honestly, gas it and your'll have it soon
Old 02-21-2009, 09:24 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

"controlled fall"
Old 02-22-2009, 01:23 AM

SmokechecK is a decent person

hahahahaha.... I have tons of those going for me ^^^^
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kelm
Def. didn't wreck but only did a three quarter turn, bringing it back to come out of it causes me to almost wreck it every time -- that's why I said I'll post a video when I get them on lock.

But thanks.
The crashing vids are much more entertaining tho...post those up
Old 02-22-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mofat01
The crashing vids are much more entertaining tho...post those up
i dont know.. SSO crashes usually arent that entertaining unless theres a lot of accidental throttle
Old 02-22-2009, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know.. SSO crashes usually arent that entertaining unless theres a lot of accidental throttle
Mine are. But thats coz of the throttle
Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
+1000000000000000000

You mean I'm not alone!? Holy ****!
Let's just say you'd be VERY entertained by me trying to do SS circles... sometimes I'll be leaning off and it'll be dipping to the right, then boom it goes to the left and then to the right and then I get scared... I'll admit it, I don't wanna end up tangled in the bike so I jump off... but the throttle... and my hand.... yeah my bike did a pretty nice flip and a 360 in the air, and landed upside down yesterday We had another guy there and he came up to me and told me just had to know what my cage was.... SI hands down, I don't know because I've never tried other cages but this thing is diesel I never wrecked until I started trying this **** but it's holding up like a champ.
Be careful with that. I dont wanna talk trash about SI coz the cage is solid but on them really big flip flop drops, you'll crack motor mounts I did it twice already and I spoke to 4 people on here who cracked their mounts and they all had SI cages with sliders just like I got But nah, its not just you My bike flip flops through the air at least once a week and hits the ground hard every time I ride
Old 02-22-2009, 04:02 PM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

i stare at the ground on the side that i am turning them
Old 02-22-2009, 04:44 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

only took you 6 years
Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

NICE, looking good bro! wait to you lock them in and see how fun they are! dont worry about or try to come out of them yet... just work on being able to do as many as you want... riding out of them comes later.

you got it, just keep looking thru that circle and dont be afraid to blip the throttle when you need it!