New RidE

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: New RidE

Originally Posted by DURTY
**** u!!!

i cant turn right, and havent really tried, any tips???
Just learn like a **********! It took a while to get consistent at sitdowns to the right. I ended up learning by going in hot and catching it with the clutch rather than just taking it in on idle. I think it's been 6 months or so of doing them and I still have a hard time clutching out of them and going back to the left. I really gotta think about the clutch rather than just toss it.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
i just got off the phone with twite and i was looking at a map to montreal(its damn far) and we both agreed that you guys just need to meet us in ny for xdl.:YEAH
dude, just fly here we have bikes!!! itll cost u less and ur living accomodations are FREE!!! plus there is NO substitute for french vagina!!! so hot and soo easy, its NOT even fair!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:45 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Just learn like a **********! It took a while to get consistent at sitdowns to the right. I ended up learning by going in hot and catching it with the clutch rather than just taking it in on idle. I think it's been 6 months or so of doing them and I still have a hard time clutching out of them and going back to the left. I really gotta think about the clutch rather than just toss it.
should i learn stand ups to the right first or makes no diff???

BTW ur gspread FAST circles are bananas!!! ive never seen anyone else do that, post a clip of ur sit downs and those........thats all u need!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:50 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

should i learn stand ups to the right first or makes no diff???

BTW ur gspread FAST circles are bananas!!! ive never seen anyone else do that, post a clip of ur sit downs and those........thats all u need!!!
hahaha, thanks! Learn standups first for sure. Fig 8's are by far one of the most rewarding trick you can learn. I can spend 20 minuets a session just doing 8's and feel like I didn't do enough. So much fun! The french nannysan sounds like a good time! But my korean nannysan that I live with would kill me dead, haha. You should make it to XDL NY!
Old 05-15-2008, 05:32 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha, Fig 8's are by far one of the most rewarding trick you can learn. You should make it to XDL NY!
you said it right there buddy! plus learning fig 8's opens up soooooo many more doors.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:37 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

just gotta act to the tright the exact same way as u do on the left, got like 2 o 3 for months and now it's better!

as nick said, work on the clutch more again and u'll be ok
Old 05-15-2008, 06:39 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

plus there is NO substitute for french vagina!!! so hot and soo easy, its NOT even fair!!!

killed me !
Old 05-15-2008, 06:42 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Actually this is a true statement. When i got the most ones going it was cuz i came in hot, hot one before i was around idle and then the battle i always have started.