**Post pictures of GSXR's here**

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough
Re: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**

Im done wit my silver set of plastics time for crispyness! I sprayed a little bit and got excited so i took a few pix lol i'll post more as she progresses.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

see I told you the duplicolor **** works, did you get the clear coat to?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:26 PM

They still got some orange peel going on i think i need to wet sand it a bit but ima kinda scared of sanding clear coat lol tanks 2morow..
anyone with tips or tricks on wet sanding / getting orange peel out.. lay it on me!

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-05-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
They still got some orange peel going on i think i need to wet sand it a bit but ima kinda scared of sanding clear coat lol tanks 2morow..
anyone with tips or tricks on wet sanding / getting orange peel out.. lay it on me!
I'll hit up stock05 and get some info from him coz he paints and I saw some of his work which was sick.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nick1000

That **** looks ******* fuego I knew it would come out lookin nice with the duplicolor. I cant wait to see the finished bike
Old 04-05-2009, 11:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hit up stock for you. He knows his **** when it comes to paint so when he hits me back Ill post up or he might just post up on here.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I hit up stock for you. He knows his **** when it comes to paint so when he hits me back Ill post up or he might just post up on here.
no doubt neil let me kno..

lol trix yea paint is pretty good but its the painter that makes it right! its not easy... plus the company i got them from said they are ready to paint... they ARE NOT ready to paint.. even tho it was primed there are blemishes all over, and the paint really brings that out, Annoying..
Old 04-06-2009, 12:55 AM
9 o clock boy

zoniebutt is a decent person

if u already clear coated it.... wetsand it with like 2000 grit.... then get coumpound and buff it with that, then get 3m hand glaze and buff that in!
Old 04-07-2009, 07:31 PM

Progress.. im really unhappy with the way the tail section came out the company i bought it from must have made their own molds and it just doesnt look right.. kinda looks like a 2002 GSXR 1000 tail kinda pissed.. Im gona do a white sticker with 1000 in it. see if it looks any better, the rest is looking good tho i just started sanding the tank last nite OMFG i hate to sand!! and the stupid SUZUKI stickers they put on bare metal it seems i cant seem to get them off lol

i was too shook to use the heat gun so close to an open tank like that lol so that warning sticker is gona be a real bitch to get off anyone come up with a solution to the leaking suzuki gas cap? im gona try doubling up on the rubber seal on the base of the cap see if that works i dont want gas stripping my new paint the first time i lean it over!

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-07-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:54 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

looks sick nice...ur gonna be splittting wigs out there when u strat ur rockin with that stock looking peice
Old 04-07-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
looks sick nice...ur gonna be splittting wigs out there when u strat ur rockin with that stock looking peice
tnx Gary yea i cant w8 to get back out thea wit u guys its time for some Dirty Jerz sessions!

LOL u peep the stupid carbon fiber tripple n guage stickers i put on when i was squidin out HAHA cant beleave its still on there, yea i was a power ranger @ one time yes i'll admit it. blue helmet, jacket, bike

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-07-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:13 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

yea i did notice that but wasnt gonna say anything...lol.....that is the same bike as the silver 1 right?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
yea i did notice that but wasnt gonna say anything...lol.....that is the same bike as the silver 1 right?
yessir same bike from day1

u aint gata hide nuttin from me.. i can take a joke or 5 lol
Old 04-07-2009, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

Dam Nick 1 Jeezy is gonna be stuntin the cleanest looking bike out of the whole crew over here **** looks nice Yo Im down for a trip to go make wheelies somewhere so set something up and we'll take a run in the truck.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:09 AM

Johnny Rocket is a decent person
My wifey's bike

Building her bike the way she want's.....

What it looked like when I got my new bike & gave her this one.

The build...

Completed pic's coming soon....
Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Re: My wifey's bike

Originally Posted by Johnny Rocket

The build...

Whatd you use for the tank? Did you bring it to a chroming place or is it that spray on chrome ****? Looks gangsta
Old 04-08-2009, 01:35 PM

Re: My wifey's bike

Sweet i miss my 03 Gixa 600 real smooth and consistent power 750 forks bolt right up 2.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:08 PM

da5speed is a decent person

My almost complete winter project

Name:  DSCN1239.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  101.4 KB

Name:  DSCN1237.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  123.7 KB
Old 04-09-2009, 12:38 AM

DRPARJ is a decent person

That is a sick paint job

Originally Posted by da5speed
My almost complete winter project

Old 04-09-2009, 02:05 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Here is my girls bike Kat "thepinkone"

with the son dooby subframe reinforcement the son dooby cage and the hello kittie stickerz gixx 750

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**