**Post pictures of GSXR's here**

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:31 AM

Lukas is a decent person
Re: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**

This thread is a prefect example that only retarded people buy gixxers
I cant be asked to read all that **** here cause its just saaad, but "jstuntlocke", never had a problem with you on that page but dissrespecting someones girl on the net like that is just ******* lame, its different to type in front of your comp but i bet you wouldnt dare to tell him that his girl was ugly straight to his face, I know if you would make a comment like that about my chick you would get smacked in the face
You all are acting like ******* children but hey, afterall it is a thread about Gixxers
Old 11-06-2008, 05:53 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

well there ya go.. finally got him goin didn't I?
LOL
I finaly got a fan! :YEAH
I knew after the first post and I was gettin physical threats in PM form that this was going to get good...

OK squid... wanna fight me over this?? really? Didn't you find out where I live?? didn't you shoot me a freind add?? LOL

Just for the record, I wouldv'e said anything I already said directly to anyone face on here.. Ask someone cuz if you don't know that then ya'll dont' really know me too well I guess.
I'm too old for that ****... LOL

Honestly.... Every time this squid jumps in on a thread he can't wait to post up slutty pics of his old lady. from the original short hair underwear pics, she's a train wreck man, and I was sick of seeing them. maybe caught me on a bad day who knows... but I still stand by my original comments. I just saw how he was letting me push his buttons and 'oila. he's diggin up old shitty myspace pics of my wife like it's a comptetion now! hahaha Once you see me posting up slutty pics of her then she is automatically fair game by default... but you'll spend another night hunting for those pics too. there not there cuz she's a real woman with self-respect, and she has a real man for a husband who doesn't objectify women...

I can't argue with a guy that say's he's not mad, and just having fun... he's just having fun, but then threatens me physically, left and right?? OK, who drinks themselves to sleep?? I don't even drink you fucktard. I can tell that talkin to him is going to be like claping with one hand. He needs to be turned over my knee and spanked like his daddy shouldv'e done.

I'll come back to this after I'm done bowhunting maybe, but for now NO MORE PICS OF YOUR OLD LADY PLEASE!!!!
I don't think I can hold any more food down! LOL

I heart stuntlife...

and my vote is for alicia too.
first time I've seen a pic of you without a lid on!! and I don't see SON posting any slutty pics up fo you either so.... one can draw their own conclusions from that last statement about my whole idea, or ideals.. whatever.

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 11-06-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:18 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

and sorry, but this was the best pic I could find. it's of us from thanksgiving last year at the church.. I don't actually have **** for pics of the wife.. they are all of dead **** and wheelies! LOL

She was my girlfriend the first time in sixth grade... ben married for 11yrs and she's 35 in this pic... I would waste more time and try to find some better pics, but it's going to be light by the time I'm walkin to the stand now as it is. this is lame, and really I got nothin to prove.

admittedly the benefit of the doubt got me and inevidably, I took a closer look.....
I do think the clothed pictures of your woman with longer hair looked better for what it's worth...

Click image for larger version

Name:	cindy and me thanksgiving (2).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	216151
Old 11-06-2008, 06:21 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

yea i'd kick son's *** if he did! lol but he's a good guy and knows better
Old 11-06-2008, 06:40 AM
hunts and stunts

Name:	cindy and me thanksgiving.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	216152
working now? man.. I can't even post a pic up this morning! it's all washed out lookin??
oh well... some of the squid must be rubbin off on me... ****! we all are dumber after this thread!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Attachment 216152
working now? man.. I can't even post a pic up this morning! it's all washed out lookin??
oh well... some of the squid must be rubbin off on me... ****! we all are dumber after this thread!
the wife is pretty but your one ugly mo fo

Old 11-06-2008, 07:26 AM
hunts and stunts

haha.. thanks..
I'm not really into that tho rog! LOL I know a couple local riders that are kinda femenine tho! LOL

I'll tell ya what... I'm actually ugly and pissed off this morning!

The wife isn't feeling well so guess who's got takin the kid to school duty this morning.... that kinda puts a damper on hunting this morning now!

I spent too much time posting on here and wasn't gone when she woke up!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha.. thanks..
I'm not really into that tho rog! LOL I know a couple local riders that are kinda femenine tho! LOL

I'll tell ya what... I'm actually ugly and pissed off this morning!

The wife isn't feeling well so guess who's got takin the kid to school duty this morning.... that kinda puts a damper on hunting this morning now!

I spent too much time posting on here and wasn't gone when she woke up!
gots to get out the house early so you don't get the honey doos
Old 11-06-2008, 09:10 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

wow...... so much goin on here, i dont know how to go about this...breathe haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok here goes.

jstuntlocke ur crazy looking lol

umm gixxer power wheelie guy , your wife looked super beat in the one picture cuz her hair, you redeemed her in the next set of pics. shes a bit skinny for my taste but not bad. take that one pic and burn it, its not doing good things for her. annnnnd your wheelies suck.

alicia.....i wanna touch you, i hope that sounds as awkward as i intended it to.

other guy who said "only retards buy gixxers" or some **** like that. i bought a gixxer? although a great majority of squids prefer the gsxr line of bikes, you cant really go that bold. theres def some ppl murdering gsxr's

i hope i got everything.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
hunts and stunts

haha
Since everyone is talkin about my picture instead... here ya **** go! it's a nip slip for ya!! ....know any good orthodontists?? LMAO!

Name:	father in law, gramps in law, and me.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	216153 gonna be kinda hard to humiliate me now...lol

seriously tho... it's a picture of me with my father in law and my grandfather in law. They're all Greek so I didn't have to be too pretty to fit in with her family! LOL

oh, and a pic of my gix too!! I almost forgot what this thread was called!
Name:  HPIM3525.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  170.9 KB
yaaaaay gixxers!!:YEAH
Old 11-06-2008, 10:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

fine ill post my old girl

day 1, so pretty

Name:  l_571c3c84dc0e4a2b8e08c0e861959c44.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  37.1 KB

got chased by the cops too much they were recognizing my **** so i had to paint it

Name:  Picture_007.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  58.5 KB

moved to florida and actually started stunting and thought db bars was the way to go, god damn orlando guys.

Name:  6-23-06011.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  99.6 KB

later on that day, my piece of **** hb quit on me in a ss and i launched her over an oncomming car at around 50mph.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 PM

BigLeche09 is a decent person

Whos all goin to bike night tonight??
Old 11-06-2008, 03:22 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
wow...... so much goin on here, i dont know how to go about this...breathe haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok here goes.

jstuntlocke ur crazy looking lol

umm gixxer power wheelie guy , your wife looked super beat in the one picture cuz her hair, you redeemed her in the next set of pics. shes a bit skinny for my taste but not bad. take that one pic and burn it, its not doing good things for her. annnnnd your wheelies suck.

alicia.....i wanna touch you, i hope that sounds as awkward as i intended it to.

other guy who said "only retards buy gixxers" or some **** like that. i bought a gixxer? although a great majority of squids prefer the gsxr line of bikes, you cant really go that bold. theres def some ppl murdering gsxr's

i hope i got everything.
meh, i'll take it as a compliment!

haha
Since everyone is talkin about my picture instead... here ya **** go! it's a nip slip for ya!! ....know any good orthodontists?? LMAO!
Attachment 216153

oh, and a pic of my gix too!! I almost forgot what this thread was called!

yaaaaay gixxers!!:YEAH
oh my lands! what cage did that again? (powers?) ouchie, i think i might cry if that happened to my baby

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
fine ill post my old girl

day 1, so pretty

got chased by the cops too much they were recognizing my **** so i had to paint it

moved to florida and actually started stunting and thought db bars was the way to go, god damn orlando guys.

later on that day, my piece of **** hb quit on me in a ss and i launched her over an oncomming car at around 50mph.

i like the all black! not a fan of how the db bars look on street bikes, but i can imagine that they would be more comfortable.

Originally Posted by BigLeche09
Whos all goin to bike night tonight??
huh?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by alicia417
meh, i'll take it as a compliment!

i like the all black! not a fan of how the db bars look on street bikes, but i can imagine that they would be more comfortable.
it def was a compliment.

no db bars are not more comfy, it was a gay period in my life, it only lasted a few months. im sorry and it will never happen again.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:29 PM

MYGSXR1000WC is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lukas
I cant be asked to read all that **** here cause its just saaad, but "jstuntlocke", never had a problem with you on that page but dissrespecting someones girl on the net like that is just ******* lame, its different to type in front of your comp but i bet you wouldnt dare to tell him that his girl was ugly straight to his face, I know if you would make a comment like that about my chick you would get smacked in the face
You all are acting like ******* children but hey, after all it is a thread about Gixxers
yes we ar i agree with that which is not something i would do normally. but this is not a threat but a promise if i ever see you in person jstuntlocke you do have a *** kicking i hope i see you some day. i don't have anything bad to say about your wife she has to be a good girl to be with you. i mean a guy who gos to church and talks so bad there are a lot of you guys out there. and not wanting to take care of your own kids that's fucked. took me 12 years to get full custody of my son. and love every day i get to take him any where.I'm the one who takes pics of my wife and buys her cloths and i no it was a bad color it was supposed to be blond but she had black hair which looked better that was a mini skirt not panties sry but most girls younger girls where thongs and g strings lol!!!!!!!! back on point I'm over this sry if your not and Alicia you are very pretty. and i no it was just a power wheelie its just fun riding wheelies at 130mph i love my 1000. I'm not some pro stunt-er or even a stunt-er I'm learning. you guys all have sick bikes i like all of the makes except Harley's lol well I'm going on my ride since it isn't raining and then I'm going to pick my kid up from school on my bike.talk to you guys later everyone have a good day!!!!!!!be safe don't let the fuzz get you...

Last edited by MYGSXR1000WC; 11-06-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: plz remove i posted it twice sry thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lukas
You all are acting like ******* children but hey, after all it is a thread about Gixxers
yes we ar i agree with that which is not something i would do normally. but this is not a threat but a promise if i ever see you in person jstuntlocke you do have a *** kirking i hope i see you some day. i don't have anything bad to say about your wife she has to be a good girl to be with you. i mean a guy who gos to church and talks so bad there are a lot of you guys out there. and not wanting to take care of your own kids that's fucked. took me 12 years to get full custody of my son. and love every day i get to take him any where.I'm the one who buys my wife's cloths and takes her pics the one who likes to take the pics. i agree the red hair was not to cool but it was a bad hair dye and was black she tried to go blond. most younger girls where g strings now days not the old granny style lol. my wife had one boyfriend before me and we have been together for seven years i'm not sure if that makes her a **** but if it does than most girls are. back on point I'm over this sry if your not and Alicia you are very pretty. and i no it was just a power wheelie its just fun riding wheelies at 130mph i love my 1000. I'm not some pro stunt-er or even a stunt-er I'm learning. you guys all have sick bikes i like all of the makes except Harley's lol well I'm going on my ride since it isn't rain and then I'm going to pick my kid up from school on my bike.talk to you guys later everyone have a good day!!!!!!!be safe don't let the fuzz get you...

Last edited by MYGSXR1000WC; 11-06-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:47 PM

:YEAH just some crash pics that did not feel good lolClick image for larger version

Name:	P1040369.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	216167

Name:	P1040370.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	216168

Name:	P1040381.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	216169

Name:	l_0c61e66f5b40d5729ac7d187b1e47c5e.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	216170

Name:	l_5c3afb67ce4c16171724e246f968591c.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	216171

Name:	l_9bf2f4923638a2e088771204bf01c8f1.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	216172

Name:	l_f705c1dcbf349a6beda41ca7db8cfb3a.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	216173

Name:	l_cac3d821f20490a8ee25f8bccbb7ce4d.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	216174

Name:	l_c448f11bff15ea3ef76b9fa7f702f56b.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	216175
Old 11-06-2008, 08:11 PM
hunts and stunts

hahahahahaha

if you think you got what it takes... I don't have enough fingers to count the people that have tried before you.... actually it's the littler guys that have came closer than the bigger guys so I'd start droppin a little weight now if I was you.. LOL Who knows tho.. it's worth a try.. I mean ****, you might just be the guy, but it hasn't happened in over 19 years but hell, it's worth a shot right!?!

I like how you keep bringin up wanting to get physical with me, and then say you are over it? Which one is it?
I don't have anything to be "over"... I was never mad about anything.. I just make jokes.... I already admitted that you did redeem youself with some "before the meth addiction" pictures or whatever... <<< now that's funny man.. come on!LOL... in fact I think it's all funny as hell honestly!
Especially the part about me not wanting to take care of my kid.. LMAO... Sucks about your situation... way to man up on that, but I got credentials son. I never take anything too serious on this site... but I'll be easy for you to find if you do.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:03 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

I am SOOO moving to Corona CA and marrying you!!! lol!

Originally Posted by alicia417
read your post below pal (referring to the modeling stuff). and read your pm also to refresh your memory on the other stuff..

...SO UMMM YEA.... THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP, NOW YOU'VE SEEN MY PIC . I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO SAY MUCH ELSE NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN MY "FAT HOMELY *** DOG FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN".. lol

now back to pics of bikes!

Last edited by BandAidSquid; 11-06-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: I'm drunk
Old 11-06-2008, 09:08 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

There are tooo many haters in here it is funny how worked up people get over the internet.... I LOVE IT!

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**