**Post pictures of 636's here**

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 08:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: **Post pictures of 636's here**

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
i was looking for some new angles for photos and guess what .......... i found some

your rear sets are holding the bike off the ground without them that thing would roll easy
Old 06-23-2008, 08:49 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
your rear sets are holding the bike off the ground without them that thing would roll easy
I have a TS CJ3 on my 03/04 and thats as far as they roll over, the pegs dont matter cause the cage itself wont let it roll any futher then that..... Youd have to rock it back and forth fighting against the sping loaded slider, to get it to roll over all futher...
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 AM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

its nearly finished, just need to sort out a few bits and stick the cage on

Name:  Image100.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  123.1 KB
Name:  Image101.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  115.7 KB
Name:  Image102.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  113.2 KB
Name:  Image103.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  94.6 KB
Name:  Image104.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  128.1 KB
Name:  Image106.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  109.2 KB
Old 06-24-2008, 09:41 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE

....i love the way it looks it's awesome but the down fall is that there nothing to support the upper, if you go down once that will get destroyed...my best advice to you, is don't crash.... nice bike tho:YEAH
Old 06-24-2008, 06:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NYstunter636
....i love the way it looks it's awesome but the down fall is that there nothing to support the upper, if you go down once that will get destroyed...my best advice to you, is don't crash.... nice bike tho:YEAH
it has a fairing stay on it
Old 06-26-2008, 07:45 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
I have a TS CJ3 on my 03/04 and thats as far as they roll over, the pegs dont matter cause the cage itself wont let it roll any futher then that..... Youd have to rock it back and forth fighting against the sping loaded slider, to get it to roll over all futher...
actually the peg is holding the tail up
Old 06-26-2008, 12:28 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person

New Paint On The Jong - Decked Out With All Of Powers Stuntworx' New Products

Name:  1640x480.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  79.6 KB

Black, Blue & Green Camo with Heavy Green Pearl In The Clear

Name:  2640x480.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  63.3 KB

Complete Tear Down For Candy Green Powder Coat On Just About Everything That Is Metal

Name:  3640x480.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  80.7 KB

Krazy White Rich - What Else Is There To Say??? HAHA

Name:  5640x480.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  69.2 KB

Customized Racing 905 Upper Fairing Stay For Tandem Riding

Name:  6640x480.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  71.8 KB
Old 06-26-2008, 12:37 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE

first question - what's going on with that exhaust and can you tell me how you did it.

second question - what is holding your top triple on? the clip-ons? and why don't you raise the fork tubes a half inch, sorry sorry, 1.5 cm LOL, so the clip-ons can have a full surface to hold onto. i hate to say it but you might lose a clip-on one day because it's not really holding on to much.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

so how are you guys doing that **** with your exhaust out the side and is it loud and does it hit if you fall to the right?

Originally Posted by KrazyWhite Rich
and why don't you raise the fork tubes a half inch, sorry sorry, 1.5 cm LOL, so the clip-ons can have a full surface to hold onto. i hate to say it but you might lose a clip-on one day because it's not really holding on to much.
there are alot of people runnin their clipons like that havent heard any problems yet (im runnin them ontop) you just gotta tighten the **** out of them or they will slide up happend to me and it almost turned really ugly

Last edited by Afflicted; 06-27-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:42 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

Originally Posted by Afflicted
so how are you guys doing that **** with your exhaust out the side and is it loud and does it hit if you fall to the right?

there are alot of people runnin their clipons like that havent heard any problems yet (im runnin them ontop) you just gotta tighten the **** out of them or they will slide up happend to me and it almost turned really ugly
to answer your first question, my friend sorta did this on his 03-04 636. he just put a tip on the headers so it's loud as ****. way to loud to ride anywhere that you're trying to keep a secret. i think ghostie actually has a muffler on there, which is what i want to do as well.

secondly, i have my top triple flipped and i am rocking woodcraft clipons on top but this dude is rocking stock clipons and the fork tubes do not come up all the way throught the clipons. which means he has like 1/2 - 3/4 inch of tube in the clipon. i have a 1/2 inch gap on mine but i raised my tubes to stock clipon heigth. check out the pics so you can see what i mean. before the tubes and clipon parts were powdercoated, i never had a problem with them moving. since the powdercoat i sometimes get the right one to swing out when i do chainsaws. i'm going to hone out the inside of the clipons and sand down the top of the fork tubes so it is the way it was before - no issues.

Name:  104_5847800x600.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  72.4 KB

Name:  104_5849800x600.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  79.6 KB
Old 06-29-2008, 12:36 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

i would imagine it would be loud, im gonna try it i gotta stock pipe layin around

and i runnin stock clipons and triple flipped and dont have a problem with them commin up, you just gotta make sure its tight like i said and that it is pressed as low against the triple as it can. but i would imagine like you said with powdercoating it would probably be slipperey(sp?) and want to slide around/up
Old 06-29-2008, 08:53 AM

Noglory is an unknown quantity at this point

to answer your first question, my friend sorta did this on his 03-04 636. he just put a tip on the headers so it's loud as ****. way to loud to ride anywhere that you're trying to keep a secret. i think ghostie actually has a muffler on there, which is what i want to do as well.

secondly, i have my top triple flipped and i am rocking woodcraft clipons on top but this dude is rocking stock clipons and the fork tubes do not come up all the way throught the clipons. which means he has like 1/2 - 3/4 inch of tube in the clipon. i have a 1/2 inch gap on mine but i raised my tubes to stock clipon heigth. check out the pics so you can see what i mean. before the tubes and clipon parts were powdercoated, i never had a problem with them moving. since the powdercoat i sometimes get the right one to swing out when i do chainsaws. i'm going to hone out the inside of the clipons and sand down the top of the fork tubes so it is the way it was before - no issues.

Did you dampner hook up just as good as it did b4 u flipped your tripple? Ive wanted to flip my triple but i thought the dampner wouldn't hook up then?
Old 06-29-2008, 08:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

my exhaust is not that loud

i hate woodcrafts they seem to come loose more often because they bolt from both sides i guess
Old 06-29-2008, 03:12 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

Originally Posted by Noglory
Did you dampner hook up just as good as it did b4 u flipped your tripple? Ive wanted to flip my triple but i thought the dampner wouldn't hook up then?
no sir the damper mounted up just like before. but i would highly suggest against a scotts. you always have some minor play between the pin and the rod wince they are not one solid piece like a GPR. if you want to run a damper then ebay yourself a stock gixxer and change the fluid.

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i hate woodcrafts they seem to come loose more often because they bolt from both sides i guess
i never had a problem to date with them getting loose until i had them powdercoated.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:24 PM

already got the scotts came with the bike! I now need longer brake lines in order to put my clip ons on top anyway
Old 06-29-2008, 11:51 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

already got the scotts came with the bike! I now need longer brake lines in order to put my clip ons on top anyway
you do? i didn't. the distance from the calipers to the clipons should be the same. the triples are moving their position not the clipons. am i wrong?
Old 06-30-2008, 08:35 AM

you do? i didn't. the distance from the calipers to the clipons should be the same. the triples are moving their position not the clipons. am i wrong?

My clip ons are real tall. I got em home made and they are to tall when ya put em on top the triple, makes em to short.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:58 AM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

My clip ons are real tall. I got em home made and they are to tall when ya put em on top the triple, makes em to short.
oh i gotcha.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

I finaly got my 04 up and running strong. Here is the bike as I bought it.... and to how is stands today. I bought the plastics from Clint Ewig so every bit of green on the race plastics used to be gold, I just sanded and spray bombed it green. The tank thats on it now will be taken off as I bought the dented tank from J-Boogie. This was my first bondo paint job ever and it kind of looks like poo but my surf board tank grip will cover all the imperfections.

And my street ride, an 05 636r

All three of my toys in front of the house.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:51 PM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

Name:  02072008011.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  194.1 KB
Name:  02072008012.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  164.3 KB
Name:  02072008013.jpg
Views: 149