**Post pictures of F4i's here**

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 01:29 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: **Post pictures of F4i's here**

Originally Posted by weeee420
I know people use the 929 or 954 front ends...
I just want to know whats wrong with the stock f4i forks........
Nothing. Especially for you.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dscamry
nags got any pics of twite's bar set up? im think im gonna get rid of my bar and get a round bar. don't want to cut my mint tail if i don't have to
I just looked and couldn't find any
Old 12-13-2007, 01:50 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
Nothing. Especially for you.

Nags,

please explain..

and if you're going to answer with "they're bouncy"...please refrain from doing so because that doesnt tell me anything.......
Old 12-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Well, I had no problems with mine at all and could roll 300ish with no issues and I can only assume you're lighter than me
Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Are the forks weak at all ? My friend refers to them as pogo sticks....and could go on all day bashing them..... he's also a big hater... so these things happen. I wont be rolling 300ft endo's for a long while..
Old 12-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

if your not gonna be rolling any longer than about 300-400 feet you really shouldnt worry about the front ends....
Old 12-13-2007, 02:13 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

and no the forks arent really that weak, they do look like crap though in my opinion, thats about the only reason I'll be upgrading soon. My friend has a stock front end on his f4i and he can roll about 250 I think, on a good day...
Old 12-13-2007, 02:14 PM

I'm not rolling very far in this video as it's some of my first stoppies on my f4i, but do you see any bouncing taking place?

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdw8oVl8_qo
[/youtube]
Old 12-13-2007, 02:20 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by Beto
and no the forks arent really that weak, they do look like crap though in my opinion, thats about the only reason I'll be upgrading soon. My friend has a stock front end on his f4i and he can roll about 250 I think, on a good day...
looks aren't everything.........

with enough practise, my skillls will make up for the ugly forks

I'm not rolling very far in this video as it's some of my first stoppies on my f4i, but do you see any bouncing taking place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdw8oVl8_qo
No they actualllly look quite clean. I only said the bouncing comment because someone replied to me when i first asked and all they said was
" they bounce "..... so thats why I was curious
thanx
Old 12-13-2007, 02:42 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend refers to them as pogo sticks
what do pogo sticks do....................?????? they bounce
wtf??
Old 12-13-2007, 02:46 PM
DSC

and i said they are bouncy not they bounce!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:01 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

sorry for the mis-quote on that one

I wasn't bashing your reply, I just wanted a more detailed answer...thats all...
Old 12-13-2007, 03:12 PM

cool vid!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:20 PM

looks aren't everything.........

with enough practise, my skillls will make up for the ugly forks
your just saying that to have an excuse for when your bike looks like crap

my skills are still weak and my bike is looking uglier by the week. I went from having a mint f4i, to a decent full fairing f4i, to a ugly naked f4i

thats what happens when you're learning though(especially learning circles!)

Name:  DSC01851.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  34.9 KB
Name:  DSC01849.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  42.3 KB

to-may-to
to-mah-to

Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 PM
DSC

weeee420 here is da liks on i believe to be stock forks, if not stock then maybe built with springs and heavy oil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL1vDY23Hk

i have never felt the pogo that everyone speaks of.. but im not rollin distance either

Last edited by DSC; 12-13-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:25 PM

weeee420 here is da liks on i believe to be stock forks, if not stock then maybe built with springs and heavy oil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL1vDY23Hk

i have never felt the pogo that everyone speaks of.. but im not rollin distance either

Pretty sure he had thicker oil there but thats it.

Either way, I'm sure he weighs more than whoever was asking so it shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by nags; 12-13-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:28 PM
DSC

and if you're going to answer with "they're bouncy"...please refrain from doing so because that doesnt tell me anything.......
sounded like a bash to me...........but i could have explained it better so
Old 12-13-2007, 03:29 PM
DSC

yeah i wasn't sure what he had done but i knew it was minimal, i love that clip tho. when the guy says be carefull liks is like na i got it and shakes his head

Last edited by DSC; 12-13-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:59 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

sounded like a bash to me...........but i could have explained it better so

you're right I could've used better words..I apologize.............still friends ?
Old 12-14-2007, 12:04 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by Beto;3062828[B
]your just saying that to have an excuse for when your bike looks like crap[/B]

my skills are still weak and my bike is looking uglier by the week. I went from having a mint f4i, to a decent full fairing f4i, to a ugly naked f4i

thats what happens when you're learning though(especially learning circles!)
it could never look like crap !!! I built it from the ground up and made everything exactly how I want it............. Flat black and red.... mmmmm so nice

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of F4i's here**