K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person
Re: **Post pictures of F4i's here**

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
nice...

I never received ur email either...?

and thanks guys!
i thought so....well thanks for your help anyways....if im even in kansas or your in houston...pm me and i can show how to stay up on one..lol
Old 09-01-2008, 11:04 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ben3yungmuny
i thought so....well thanks for your help anyways....if im even in kansas or your in houston...pm me and i can show how to stay up on one..lol
LOL

OK then... any action pics?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:55 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

LOL

OK then... any action pics?
im workin on it....need a good camera....
were are yourz
Old 09-01-2008, 02:35 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ben3yungmuny
im workin on it....need a good camera....
were are yourz
UM I'm not sure if your'e still jokin around but I thought we were kidding around?
You are the only pm I've ever gotten about wanting to see any pics of me riding... I know it had to do with my repainting the bike, and plus you couldn't actually be serious with any of that last post besides hookin up if I'm ever in TX. LOL Hence the joking around...

This weekend has ben about a total wash though.... we ended up working all damn weekend so far.. rode for about an hour Friday night, but nobody busted out a camera, and then sat. night we welded on that cage all night. and yesterday it was too hot and nobody wanted to get out...

I took today off though.. I needed it! I'm hoping that tonight I can talk my one freind into riding some when it cools down. I can't really take pics of myslef very easily and they are secondary to riding, but they'll be up soon...Everyone knows I always ***** out my pics when I get them!! LOL So, don't fret! Just don't expect to be too impressed with them! LOL I'm still learning the big bike, and I'm definately no "faker of the funk"!

In fact, you can find pics and vid of me riding around here if you look hard enough.. & actually now that I think of it...
I haven't seen ANY of you in motion or stayin "up on one" anywhere at all....... ever. Your bike is always parked in all the pics I have seen so far... So that means that in the picture posting arena, I'd say it's your turn Ironman.

do work
Old 09-01-2008, 07:46 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

UM I'm not sure if your'e still jokin around but I thought we were kidding around?
You are the only pm I've ever gotten about wanting to see any pics of me riding... I know it had to do with my repainting the bike, and plus you couldn't actually be serious with any of that last post besides hookin up if I'm ever in TX. LOL Hence the joking around...

This weekend has ben about a total wash though.... we ended up working all damn weekend so far.. rode for about an hour Friday night, but nobody busted out a camera, and then sat. night we welded on that cage all night. and yesterday it was too hot and nobody wanted to get out...

I took today off though.. I needed it! I'm hoping that tonight I can talk my one freind into riding some when it cools down. I can't really take pics of myslef very easily and they are secondary to riding, but they'll be up soon...Everyone knows I always ***** out my pics when I get them!! LOL So, don't fret! Just don't expect to be too impressed with them! LOL I'm still learning the big bike, and I'm definately no "faker of the funk"!

In fact, you can find pics and vid of me riding around here if you look hard enough.. & actually now that I think of it...
I haven't seen ANY of you in motion or stayin "up on one" anywhere at all....... ever. Your bike is always parked in all the pics I have seen so far... So that means that in the picture posting arena, I'd say it's your turn Ironman.

do work
yeah i got you...nad yeah im jokin...i saw your video on ya myspace....good stuff
Old 09-01-2008, 11:40 PM
hunts and stunts

Sometimes it's super hard to read implied emotion on these web boards...
It's all good...
Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 AM

tchouf is a decent person

My F4 now :

:YEAH
Old 09-02-2008, 11:27 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by tchouf
My F4 now :

:YEAH
was that pipe easy to mount.... does it affect the engine pressure at all
Old 09-02-2008, 08:14 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

New updated picture of the bike.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:10 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

picked up this f4i a few weeks ago. it had never been stunted, and only had 7000 miles on it. i almost have her ready for the lot. now i need to sell my 04 636...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f4easy6.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	213497  
Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Mike

eurospec83 is a decent person

heres some pics of my new, custom north american crocodile i just put on! check out the custom made tank pad and acerbis headlight:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	behind.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	213498   Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	213499   Click image for larger version

Name:	headlight gator.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	213500   Click image for larger version

Name:	tank pad.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	213501   Click image for larger version

Name:	tripple gator.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	213502  

Old 09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
hunts and stunts

Gosh I want my handbrake.... I'm robbing stunter parts off of my gixxer all the time now!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

finally found this pipe for a good price and tried it out, it works good and wasnt hard to put on.

Name:  IMG_0133.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  93.1 KB
Old 09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

You stole an R6 pipe lol
Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CSL-STUNTZ
You stole an R6 pipe lol

respect my gangster.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is that pipe mounted to your heel guard?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Soup Mafia

yep i mounted it to my swingarm first, that was pretty stupid of me. i will find somthing better if it falls off again.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:56 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags
Is that pipe mounted to your heel guard?
yes
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yep i mounted it to my swingarm first, that was pretty stupid of me. i will find somthing better if it falls off again.
u are faster with reply

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of F4i's here**