**Post pictures of F4i's here**

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 PM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **Post pictures of F4i's here**

Originally Posted by nina weee
I bought her smashed up and missing almost every piece.
Before:
how much did you buy it for?
Old 02-17-2008, 08:53 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

3 g's
Old 02-17-2008, 09:00 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

How many miles
Old 02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

8000 miles....clean title... it was imported from Maryland

After replacing just about everything except the frame and engine.. I put in another 1500-2000 in it..making the total about 5g's. I stopped counting after $1500 but no I didnt go more than 2 g's
Old 02-17-2008, 09:14 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

ouch i guess i got a deal on my f4i 3800 miles , 3500 Mint
Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

It was worth every penny.

Ya I guess you did. What year is it ?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:44 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Outlawtorn50
Right on bro. We definitefly need to get back and riding!
would you guys just **** each other already....
Old 02-18-2008, 07:26 AM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
would you guys just **** each other already....
I'm not trying to talk **** bro, and i never do when i come on to site but why get on and bash and tell someone they destroyed someone else's paint scheme?? I'm not denying that the red and gold didn't look good, the first time i saw the bike i was like that was one of the dopest bikes I have ever seen. The fact of the matter is it's his bike now let him do whatever he wants with it. I mean if you like it that much I'll send you a picure of it and you can copy whoever painted it in the first place
Old 02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PBR4life420
I'm not trying to talk **** bro, and i never do when i come on to site but why get on and bash and tell someone they destroyed someone else's paint scheme?? I'm not denying that the red and gold didn't look good, the first time i saw the bike i was like that was one of the dopest bikes I have ever seen. The fact of the matter is it's his bike now let him do whatever he wants with it. I mean if you like it that much I'll send you a picure of it and you can copy whoever painted it in the first place
i guess what i am trying to get at is that first off.... the wheels SP2's are 450$ used on ebay..... and they were powdercoated..... why would you ever paint them any on ther color..... neon yellow is ok... my bike was white with flourescent orange wheels at 1 piont...... its not the colors or the ghetto paint job. its was more of the fact that it is unfinnished and a waist of a 200$ coat job. why would you post a unfinnished ghetto looking bike and expext any other responce?????????
Old 02-18-2008, 02:01 PM

i guess what i am trying to get at is that first off.... the wheels SP2's are 450$ used on ebay..... and they were powdercoated..... why would you ever paint them any on ther color..... neon yellow is ok... my bike was white with flourescent orange wheels at 1 piont...... its not the colors or the ghetto paint job. its was more of the fact that it is unfinnished and a waist of a 200$ coat job. why would you post a unfinnished ghetto looking bike and expext any other responce?????????
is your bike the bike in EZEC's Picture?? Because i think that thing is Dope...I feel what your saying about the wheels, everyone has their own opinion. I think he posted it because this is his first time trying to paint his bike and just wanted some feedback.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by PBR4life420
is your bike the bike in EZEC's Picture?? Because i think that thing is Dope...I feel what your saying about the wheels, everyone has their own opinion. I think he posted it because this is his first time trying to paint his bike and just wanted some feedback.
they are my old wheels... only my bike was flat white...... my new bike will be done in 2 weeks.... i will post up pics.... then you can have your turn to hate.....
Old 02-18-2008, 05:56 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

they are my old wheels... only my bike was flat white...... my new bike will be done in 2 weeks.... i will post up pics.... then you can have your turn to hate.....

**** the hate just keep on with the good thread of pics......

do you have pictures of your flat white ?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:22 PM
squid hunter

see ezecs pic
Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

I went back to the 10th page and couldnt find anything..
Ill check later
Old 02-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nina weee
do you have pictures of your flat white ?
you don't want any pics of his haggard *** hood ride....

here's mine which is flat white...paTRICk is a biter.

Name:  patcam125.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  114.2 KB
Old 02-18-2008, 08:48 PM

No need for me to hate that's not what I'm about...I'll be looking out for your pictures though
Old 02-19-2008, 05:39 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by EZEC

hahahahah.... where did you get the wheels from... thats right, your a clown....
Old 02-19-2008, 09:31 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Outlawtorn50
Well, damn, I can't figure it out. You get a bike and people dog you for riding someone else's bike, who happens to be much better, in a "newbie straight line manner" and then when you try and change it up to make it your own style and you get dogged for ruining a beautiful bike.

A. The bike wasn't as beautiful as I'm sure it was when it was first painted. Yes it was a gorgeous bike. It had taken abuse since it was first put together. I've dropped a **** load of time and money into an already set up bike so mechanically I'm sure it's more set up and sound than most stunt bikes.

B. I'm not done yet. After I paint the front wheel I'm throwing a brand new set of tires on and I'm going to buff the clear coat out and make it a bit more shiny. I'm sure it's not as busted as it seems.

Anyways, yes it's Hyperryder's old bike that he built and yes I painted it. Condem me for destroying it or whatever. It's matters not.
im sorry but on thats bikes worse days it looked better then it does now....
Old 02-19-2008, 09:33 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by EZEC

it would look sick with blue rims.....or red
Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

decided to make some changes for this season since its been freezing. FINALLY sprocketed, new fti hb on order, added some side fairings, new tank(thought id try the o-town dent) heres a couple teazer pics since its not quite finished
Name:  IMG_3560.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  69.8 KB
Name:  IMG_3565.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  33.5 KB
Name:  IMG_3564.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  34.3 KB

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of F4i's here**