One new Kelm pic

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 11:53 PM

RepHateCrew is a decent person
Re: One new Kelm pic

lol...i dont even know Kelm and i think hes funny...i wouldnt wear a helmet for slow **** but then again i did just wreck doing slow whoolies (always wear a helmet) like mommy says
Old 10-07-2007, 12:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I've smacked my head the worst in slow wrecks, when I'm going fast I always manage to tuck and roll normally.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:20 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
man kelms been snappy lately..
thats cuz his ***** are starting to drop
Old 10-07-2007, 01:22 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RepHateCrew
(always wear a helmet) like mommy says
if that was her policy

he wouldnt be here
Old 10-07-2007, 04:00 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

yeah it is an 01-03 ....it looks like u have HB then DO THE SS !!!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:12 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
I've broke both my arms, rashed up all over my body, I think I understand what an accident is. Do you realize who your talking too? Im more accident prone than anyone I know. Its my choice, so stop being a helmet natzi. Example, if you were in florida you probably wouldn't wear a helmet if it's 110 outside and you were riding, but i would. Just for slow idle ****, I don't wear helmets. bite me bitch face.
Kelm, I mean this in the nicest way possible. If you don't go out of your way to let people know you're not all there we won't. Scott for one, rides with me in Vegas, where its much hotter than FL, granted we don't have the humidity but he wears his helmet nonetheless. Damnit man, just don't say such stupid ****. "I crash a lot but don't tell me to be safe even though you know more about this sort of thing than I do." Think of the positives, a woman could think you're a good looking young lad if they can't see your face, works for Darius.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:20 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

i wanna see another rpm pic

slow wheelie under a speeding bus

no helmet
Old 10-07-2007, 10:17 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

dude. your horrible, your not even funny anymore... pathetic.
Since when did you start acting tough on the internet ? If you lived any closer i'd come smash a keyboard over your head, but since your not maybe ill just pay someone to do it for me. Yeaaa that sounds good. Maybe 500 bucks for anyone that posts a vid of them beating the **** out of kelm with a keyboard. At least untill he cries.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:32 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Am I talking to you *******? No so shut the **** up, I never once gave you **** and that's all you give me. I looked up to you since you wheelied on that overpass, and everything.... always gave you props. Then out of no where you bring the hate. Fucked up but it's whatever, I guess when you get better your ego needs to be kept in check but apparently you forgot to check it lately

i find it very humorous taht your telling someone else to check their ego........ the guy who has one ......... because he is in complete denial of what/who he actually is.........
Old 10-07-2007, 10:37 AM

Am I talking to you *******? No so shut the **** up, I never once gave you **** and that's all you give me. I looked up to you since you wheelied on that overpass, and everything.... always gave you props. Then out of no where you bring the hate. Fucked up but it's whatever, I guess when you get better your ego needs to be kept in check but apparently you forgot to check it lately
I am not talking about riding you retard. I am talking about how you talk to people. It doesn't matter if im the best wheelie maker in all the land or a guy that just bought my first bike. When you should speak and when you should listen is a tough lesson to learn in life, but you will find out one way or another. All i am saying is watch what you say and who you say it to.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:48 AM

Okay, that's straight but I was reffering to lately how your telling me to get a 1000, etc when you know I'd kill myself on one thats why your telling me too... lol
I don't even know what your would call that, almost retorical sarcasim.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Since when did you start acting tough on the internet ? If you lived any closer i'd come smash a keyboard over your head, but since your not maybe ill just pay someone to do it for me. Yeaaa that sounds good. Maybe 500 bucks for anyone that posts a vid of them beating the **** out of kelm with a keyboard. At least untill he cries.
i accept paypal
and i want that in american dollars not ur canuck ****
Old 10-07-2007, 02:23 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

best wheelie maker in all the land
hah.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:21 PM

ChaserChris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i accept paypal
Our money is worth more...
Old 10-07-2007, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i accept paypal
I knew it wouldnt take long to find someone, the Canadian and Us dollar are almost equil. Like .01 difference
Old 10-07-2007, 04:47 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Okay, that's straight but I was reffering to lately how your telling me to get a 1000, etc when you know I'd kill myself on one thats why your telling me too... lol
didnt you start a thread about squid quotes.. and more than enough people said " i would kill myself if i got a 1000 i'm crazy like that " ...

BOOOM busted your squidliness

Quick Reply: One new Kelm pic