***Pics of my first paid show :D***

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 05:44 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Talking ***Pics of my first paid show :D***

Recently i did my first paid stunt show at a NZ Superbike club round, was pretty wet but i still put on a good show, here are some pictures:

I had heaps of fun, but im just so tired of people thinking that the fiddy is "so easy" like anybody could jump on it and do combo circles and ****, but im gettin a big bike soon, so that will take care of that problem!

So what do you guyz think?
Old 09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ***Pics of my first paid show :D***

looking pretty good there kevmo but when you get your big bike you will realize how easy the fiffty actually was .....

combo circles on a big bike are way different then a fiddy

not taking away from your skill it is still alot of time and practice to stunt a fiddy but the big bike will be harder.....
Old 09-09-2007, 06:42 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
looking pretty good there kevmo but when you get your big bike you will realize how easy the fiffty actually was .....

combo circles on a big bike are way different then a fiddy

not taking away from your skill it is still alot of time and practice to stunt a fiddy but the big bike will be harder.....
+1

but congrats
Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i just dont see how people think if they learn to stunt a 50 it will carry over to a big bike. congrats man
Old 09-09-2007, 07:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well i think it will help you understand the concept of rear braking and balance point so it should help some
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you not think it will carry over???

You are learning BP,rear brake control, throttle control, side to side control......

Yes it is WAY DIFFERENT on a real bike but the principle carries over. I learned (or still am on my zx6) and got the 50 years after, it's just lots of fun.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:33 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Nice pics looks like it was fun:YEAH

Suicide burnouts don't look all that impressive on a 50 for some reason
you almost look bored
Old 09-09-2007, 07:34 PM

rydn600f4 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I had heaps of fun, but im just so tired of people thinking that the fiddy is "so easy" like anybody could jump on it and do combo circles and ****, but im gettin a big bike soon, so that will take care of that problem!

So what do you guyz think?"
let me tell you what i think boy....i think when you get on a real bike you are gonna **** your lil pants....dont get me wrong i have ridden a fifty and they are kinda hard to do some stuff but the "*****" factor isnt there....you can do hc circles on a fifty and who really gives a ****....do it on a real bike then your a true baller"
Old 09-09-2007, 08:23 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

How much did they pay you?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:42 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big stick
How do you not think it will carry over???
it helped me a little in the beginning and also a confidence builder but the extra 400lbs makes a big difference.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by Shawn742
How much did they pay you?
lol not much, $100 but i also got a shark hat, a disk lock thing and a bottle of chain lube hahaha, i never got into stunting to make any money, but its nice to get some
Old 09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by rydn600f4
let me tell you what i think boy....i think when you get on a real bike you are gonna **** your lil pants....dont get me wrong i have ridden a fifty and they are kinda hard to do some stuff but the "*****" factor isnt there....you can do hc circles on a fifty and who really gives a ****....do it on a real bike then your a true baller"
the first "big" bike i ever rode was a 2002 CBR954, i did get kinda scared, but still, my first day on a big bike ever i did a 400m wheelie, thats the first ever day on a bike over 50cc, i did get scared by the power and how touchy FI was, but still, it was heaps more fun than the 50, thats why im in the market for a CBR600 F2/F3 :YEAH
Old 09-09-2007, 09:50 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Dont let these guys scare ya.. Jumping from fiddy to 600 aint that big of a deal. yeah it takes ***** but if your dedicated like I am its just getting it done and not thinking about it. But its the same old same old.. go to far back.. tap the brake. not to high.. give it gas.. and it will go the direction you are looking. Its the same **** just bigger and more exciting.. PS.. your highchairs are looking a little week.. sit closer to the tank and ride that brake puss.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:06 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I cant wheelie a 50 30 feet to save my life
Old 09-10-2007, 04:54 PM

ProjektE36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on your first paid show! I know the feeling about the 50 looking easy.. I thought that too the first time I saw them being stunted so I had Ryan help me build one of my own and have been learning on that for fun ever since. The other day my wife thought it looked like fun and easy to ride but the combination of our back fence and the 108cc stroker in the 50 proved her wrong haha.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:23 PM

Hazen is a decent person

You got paid to do wheelies on a fiddy... I'd say you're doing fine.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Yamahas4Life is a decent person

no joke! I only got harassed or stared at for rockin wheelies on my fiddy.
Much congrats tho, thats 6 months of gas money for yer ride! When I jumped from my 50 to my f4i the only thing that carried over was bein comfy with the handbrake.