>2006 R1 Newbie Stunt Pics, From Past Saturday<<

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 04:23 PM

brockmenold82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: >2006 R1 Newbie Stunt Pics, From Past Saturday<<

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Dude , yer lookin good BUT BUT BUT before you go anything far ..get rid of FI cage ...it will do good damages on your bike.

get SI CAGE !
My 05 had an FI cage and I pummled that thing to a virtual two wheeled death....never broke so much as a bolt on that thing... I have one on my 06 as well, pretty careful with this one though, it's still pretty, but I can't imagine that it's any different than the 05, it's the same cage anyway.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:42 PM

anabolicrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brockmenold82
My 05 had an FI cage and I pummled that thing to a virtual two wheeled death....never broke so much as a bolt on that thing... I have one on my 06 as well, pretty careful with this one though, it's still pretty, but I can't imagine that it's any different than the 05, it's the same cage anyway.
Pics of the 05? 06?
Old 05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anabolicrick
I never implied the use of AS in this thread, never the less, regarding "the kid"---->Thus the requirement to have reliable source checks, illeviating "bunk ****"

Again, Regarding "the kid", The tumor in the mammary gland under his nipple is the "gynecomastia". Unfortunatly if he continues to use AS especially androgenic ones (ones that convert to estrogen) with out the use of an anti-estrogen, such as tamoxifen citrate (he'd know it as nolvadex), (even though Nolvadex is not the most potent ancillary compound out there) he could very well need surgury to remove the excess breast tissue.
Sorry, not trying to threadjack. And your friend deserves a pat on the back. I'm learning lot stuff now too, and catching alot of the same **** for setting up my 2006. so mad props!!

I know you didn't imply anything, I was just being a smart ***! I shouldv'e put in a J/K or lol now that I re-read the thing. Glad it didn't **** anyone off, couldv'e been taken the wrong way. but the original statement is very true....so Iv'e heard....

The "kid" (you keep putting quotations around his "name"?) was really pissed when we told him it wasn't real. When you see someone having, or starting to have a problem.... Well, I'll put it this way: we proved to him that it would be ok to take a longer break than 3 weeks, in two years!!

As far as him getting all gynoed out, it was more of an attitude thing than a titty thing, he was sort of pudgy to begin with! hee hee
His mental attitude was what was affected the most.... he even psyched himself into thinking it was real until we finally told him. He wouldv'e never known if we didn't tell him later. That's why I thought the story had relevance(sp) to what my original statement was.

Yea, I hear you too on the "reliable source" deal!

Tamoxafin/Nolvadex sucks....so I've heard...... It can make some people violently ill(vomiting,ect.) and since it is primarily used in breast cancer patients, that side effect is sometimes confused with bad Chemo-therapy reactions...or,so Iv'e heard....

Also it was like 6 years ago too. Receptor break
Old 05-21-2007, 05:10 PM

Trentl40 is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
I'm tryin to get a head light so i can go street fighter and take everything off, dont have a ton of cash to foot cage and gears so i have some cheap sliders right now....just tryin to save up, and not do crazy **** til i get a cage...

either way that guy is sick and i give him mad ****** props..

more pics...and vids plzzzzz
If i was you i would leave those plastics on as long as i could untill they are all busted to ****!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:15 PM

brockmenold82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pics of the 05? 06?
I'll go take some here in a little while of the 06....don't wanna jack this dude's thread though.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude is huge
Old 05-21-2007, 05:20 PM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

good **** man! i couldnt do that to my r1.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:41 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude looks freakishly large in this picture. It's more than the muscles, for some reason he looks way too big for the bike, like he's 6-7 or something. The muscles make it look like "Oh **** the clutch and the throttle, I'm just going to squeeze the **** out of the clip ons and the bike will wheelie all on its own out of pants shitting oil spewing fear RAAAWWWRRR"

EDIT - NM - just figured it out, I didn't notice he was standing on the passenger peg the first time I looked at the pic, I was thinking "****, that guy is a damn giant on that bike"
Old 05-21-2007, 06:43 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

damn, i need to get back to industrial... i sure am missing out on a great surface, and good riding time.

is that oils spot still there?? that was killin some good stoppie approaches.

now if only i could get my 250lb. body to look like that
Old 05-21-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Sorry, not trying to threadjack. And your friend deserves a pat on the back. I'm learning lot stuff now too, and catching alot of the same **** for setting up my 2006. so mad props!!

I know you didn't imply anything, I was just being a smart ***! I shouldv'e put in a J/K or lol now that I re-read the thing. Glad it didn't **** anyone off, couldv'e been taken the wrong way. but the original statement is very true....so Iv'e heard....

The "kid" (you keep putting quotations around his "name"?) was really pissed when we told him it wasn't real. When you see someone having, or starting to have a problem.... Well, I'll put it this way: we proved to him that it would be ok to take a longer break than 3 weeks, in two years!!

As far as him getting all gynoed out, it was more of an attitude thing than a titty thing, he was sort of pudgy to begin with! hee hee
His mental attitude was what was affected the most.... he even psyched himself into thinking it was real until we finally told him. He wouldv'e never known if we didn't tell him later. That's why I thought the story had relevance(sp) to what my original statement was.

Yea, I hear you too on the "reliable source" deal!

Tamoxafin/Nolvadex sucks....so I've heard...... It can make some people violently ill(vomiting,ect.) and since it is primarily used in breast cancer patients, that side effect is sometimes confused with bad Chemo-therapy reactions...or,so Iv'e heard....

Also it was like 6 years ago too. Receptor break

Originally Posted by Hobie
Dude looks freakishly large in this picture. It's more than the muscles, for some reason he looks way too big for the bike, like he's 6-7 or something. The muscles make it look like "Oh **** the clutch and the throttle, I'm just going to squeeze the **** out of the clip ons and the bike will wheelie all on its own out of pants shitting oil spewing fear RAAAWWWRRR"

EDIT - NM - just figured it out, I didn't notice he was standing on the passenger peg the first time I looked at the pic, I was thinking "****, that guy is a damn giant on that bike"

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
damn, i need to get back to industrial... i sure am missing out on a great surface, and good riding time.

is that oils spot still there?? that was killin some good stoppie approaches.

now if only i could get my 250lb. body to look like that
Oil spill gone with the wind, NO TRAILERS TOO ! ! Huge Concrete pad open...
Old 05-21-2007, 09:54 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Oil spill gone with the wind, NO TRAILERS TOO ! ! Huge Concrete pad open...
well... looks like i will be trucking out there this weekend, i definitely dont feel like the ride.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:56 AM

swuuuueett........i need a left rear set ! ! ! ! !
Old 05-22-2007, 07:57 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Dude , yer lookin good BUT BUT BUT before you go anything far ..get rid of FI cage ...it will do good damages on your bike.

get SI CAGE !
+1 SI is mad though...it leaves deep holes in pavement.... and just scratches on it...
Old 05-22-2007, 09:10 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trentl40
If i was you i would leave those plastics on as long as i could untill they are all busted to ****!

Just got hit by a car soooo that takes care of that i guess

oh well, now all i gotta do is heal and learn to get **** nasty like this guy !!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:43 PM

WCHOOLIGANS is a decent person

they dont make those cages for 06 r1s
Old 08-28-2008, 06:28 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

good job teachin rick!

where the hell you been
Old 08-28-2008, 11:21 PM

RyGy is a decent person

turn out the clipons
Old 08-29-2008, 12:53 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

that dude scares me
Old 08-29-2008, 12:59 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

holy 1 year old. lol