ID:	194548  
Old 05-17-2007, 04:54 PM

jporter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Random Pics

that bike is sweet:YEAH
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM

bj_lucky is an unknown quantity at this point

good to actually get to see you ride in person.... was wicked to watch.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:17 PM

051000rr is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pics i like that high spreeder!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

not a 636 now eh? Don't get it impounded lol
Old 05-17-2007, 06:43 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pics !!!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:42 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
not a 636 now eh? Don't get it impounded lol
Bikes are droppin like flies here.. Last night one of my buddies bike ended up in the pound for speeding and a few days earlier one of the guys got $3500 worth of fines for doing a slow wheelie in an empty warehouse on a sunday. Fucken pigs here are gay, people need to start getting shot around here so they can have some "real crime" to go to.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Bikes are droppin like flies here.. Last night one of my buddies bike ended up in the pound for speeding and a few days earlier one of the guys got $3500 worth of fines for doing a slow wheelie in an empty warehouse on a sunday. Fucken pigs here are gay, people need to start getting shot around here so they can have some "real crime" to go to.
i like your riding scott but remind me to never ride with you. you have all the bad luck
Old 05-18-2007, 09:37 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Daaamn, that suck so hard, If it was like that over here, i'd move for sure why don't you?
Old 05-18-2007, 09:47 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

good pics i'll be looking for the next photochop thread with you riding on some grassy knol
Old 05-18-2007, 09:48 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

sounds like in ur area you would be better off just keeping an extra $100 bill in your wallet and handing that to the cop when he asks for your liscense
Old 05-18-2007, 10:53 AM

skidmark is a decent person

sweet pics... sucks about the cops. come ride here, the cops just leave us alone lately. They came to kick us out at the Indy Track and ended up taking pics with our bikes up on the 12 bars and just shooting the **** for a few minutes before we had to go, and we even had swat team come watch us at one spot. One of em rides and wants to ride with us when we start hitting up cypress again :D
Old 05-18-2007, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
i like your riding scott but remind me to never ride with you. you have all the bad luck
I've actually been doing good this year.. Learnt a few lessons the hard way and now everyone else is catching up where i left off. I think alot has to do with NOT having a bike that is all decaled up to high heaven especially with my NAME on it. Sleeper stock bikes are the only way to blend in.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
sounds like in ur area you would be better off just keeping an extra $100 bill in your wallet and handing that to the cop when he asks for your liscense
The problem with Edmonton cops is they are all fresh rookies.. Like those kids that got picked on in high school all their life and became a cop. So now they are hell bent on revenge. I dont know who decided it was a good idea to give cops like that tazzers but i know if i reach for a 100 dollar bill ill be on the other end of a wire twitching on the ground.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:19 AM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP If yer in a parkin lot who the **** cares
Old 05-18-2007, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Reeff
FTP If yer in a parkin lot who the **** cares
Ahahaha ask the guy that got the $3500 fines in a parkinglot. I dono how your state works but here since the parkinglot is accsesable from the street it is still concidered part of the road and therefor you get busted. He would have run except he had is truck there with the ramp still even on the tailgate. Didnt even ride the bike to the lot. No insurance = 2700 , Stunting = 402 , No Reg = 250. Like is said lessons learnt. If you cant bring your bike in a truck to an empty lot to ride, then ill take my chances on the street because i will have better odds of getting away in traffic then i do an emtpy lot where i have to load up by bike in the truck to get away. That makes sooo much sense, ******* cops are retards.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:53 AM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

hells yeah...
Old 05-18-2007, 12:59 PM

The problem with Edmonton cops is they are all fresh rookies.. Like those kids that got picked on in high school all their life and became a cop. So now they are hell bent on revenge. I dont know who decided it was a good idea to give cops like that tazzers but i know if i reach for a 100 dollar bill ill be on the other end of a wire twitching on the ground.
y ai know what you mean they are al the same
Old 05-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

haha yeah i remember you got like 2 bikes impounded in a month..crazy...BTW sick riding in Rock the 40oz 2
Old 05-19-2007, 12:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

sick pics dawg!!

Quick Reply: Random Pics