My stunt piece......Finally done!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 12:47 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: My stunt piece......Finally done!

I dont think the bike will last that longer however good luck with yer bike and it is time for you to stunt yer bike
Old 04-08-2007, 02:39 AM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aw0n0
dont know if this has been said, but i would not want my passenger peg to swivel...
Wait till you try it, I'm sure you will soon......
Old 04-08-2007, 02:41 AM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FUCT420
+1
Same goes for you.......
Old 04-08-2007, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
lol no **** who wants a bicycle pedal as a rear peg
You haven't got a clue.......
Old 04-08-2007, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by SICK_508
I dont think the bike will last that longer however good luck with yer bike and it is time for you to stunt yer bike
Thanks, I plan on beating the **** out of it........
Old 04-08-2007, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Cody W
you should be good then.... i like that you pretty much had to go custom for every thing....pretty unique
Hope so, yeah, there is NO aftermarket for this thing.....
Old 04-08-2007, 03:17 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

im gonna keep my good old fashioned peg
Old 04-08-2007, 04:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no cut tail twelve bar i did the clutch release lever mod on this fz1 it's sweet and if you read the thread i also dreaded the mighty gorilla scrape..lol
Old 04-08-2007, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
im gonna keep my good old fashioned peg
Soon, I'm sure you'll know someone w/ one, all I'm sayin is give it a try....
Old 04-08-2007, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
no cut tail twelve bar i did the clutch release lever mod on this fz1 it's sweet and if you read the thread i also dreaded the mighty gorilla scrape..lol
Not the best lookin unit, but looks strong................Another FZ-1 stunter.....SWEET!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:12 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

If your just goin staggared the swivels prolly nice. Wouldn't want to combo ne thing off it though.... wouldn't mind the bike pedal though set at the right angle.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:01 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whats up with the FOAM GRIPS??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:49 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

definitly one of a kind so far
Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
If your just goin staggared the swivels prolly nice. Wouldn't want to combo ne thing off it though.... wouldn't mind the bike pedal though set at the right angle.
bike pedals always seem to right them self on a bicycle but yea i don't know if i would like them i just turned mine a little forward so they don't want to fold up while i am doing a wheelie

Old 04-13-2007, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
bike pedals always seem to right them self on a bicycle but yea i don't know if i would like them i just turned mine a little forward so they don't want to fold up while i am doing a wheelie

That's a nice lookin set-up, Rog.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whats up with the FOAM GRIPS??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, They're cheap, and I have pretty big hands. They look pretty gay, but they feel great!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
Yeah, I can't combo, YET. You're right, I wouldn't want to jump to it. It probably would right itself, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Feels great for staggereds, though!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
That's a nice lookin set-up, Rog.
thanks man the 600 rr realy gets the most advantage from this because they are such stubby little bikes ,i move the pegs out ,back and down and i also change the axis of the pegs so they don't feel like there gonna fold up when doing a wheelie....

ive been doing nothing but making 600rr subcages for days ...lol

subframe cage
Old 04-13-2007, 02:45 PM

Sweet! How are you marketing them? Just wondering, so I can help spread the word....
Old 04-13-2007, 02:51 PM
also known as OMR

i wasn't really gonna sell them i had made one for my bike and when people saw that one the pm's just started rolling in ...lol

so i am not really marketing them i just post i pic here and there...lol and people pm me

Quick Reply: My stunt piece......Finally done!