ATL--Motorized Chaos

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:05 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough
Re: ATL--Motorized Chaos

Originally Posted by NAZ
old man hinks out ridin w/ his new paint... wish i coulda made it down w/ them

nice pics

oh and did borne steal his ol lady's bike to come down with?

...I have an aresenal of bikes, didn't you know.

Wait till you see the footage Chris has. It'll make you think I own about 10 different bikes.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:01 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Borne
...I have an aresenal of bikes, didn't you know.

Wait till you see the footage Chris has. It'll make you think I own about 10 different bikes.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

....my wheelies aren't even good enough for the dumpster. Sorry Niner, I am the biggest squid alive.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I drove until 11am......and what do you expect me to do? You wanted to fluff you ironman status and stay behind the wheel the whole way home. I asked, you said you were fine and wanted to drive. Okay....I think I'll sleep then.
No I just felt more safe than you driving after you veered off the road for the third time

....my wheelies aren't even good enough for the dumpster. Sorry Niner, I am the biggest squid alive.

Squidly McCrash Alot is back I am so happy I did not miss you trying to put your own wheelies in the dumpster
Old 03-05-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
No I just felt more safe than you driving after you veered off the road for the third time

Squidly McCrash Alot is back I am so happy I did not miss you trying to put your own wheelies in the dumpster

I felt they needed to be placed where they belong, but apparently they're not even good enough for the dumpster.

I got Karl MalOWNED.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics guys....looks like a sick time!!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:59 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evan
Look who's talking...

-E

...that wasn't a dream??????
Old 03-05-2007, 02:00 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Great pics as usual Rhonda, can't wait to see the footage Chris got.

Bwahahahaha....the bum humpin is classic.

Thanks once again to the guys at JRD.....they hooked me up fat for another weekend of ATL street murdering. :YEAH And although I should've know better, let me know if you'd like a new tail. I'll make sure to fix everything I broke over the course of saturday.

Thanks again Twite for letting us crash at your house, hopefully you guys will come up this way sometime soon and I can return the favor. ..............comon Toshi, comon. lol

sssssshhhhhhhhh, he doesn't know yet!
Old 03-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Too bad there was no video.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

..............comon Toshi, comon. lol
My Reratives give good head.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:15 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malibu_Rhonda
Here's some street session pics from the past two weekends in Atlanta. The weekends were organized by Anger Management to film for their upcoming video...

Thank you to all the guys who drove in from Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, and Alabama to help make this possible!!!:YEAH We had a blast!!

Hope to see you all again soon!!

http://photos.nascencyproject.com/th...s.php?album=38
Nice pics!! Good meeting you and everyone else...next time we won't hog the road
Old 03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
it looks like we molested that bum
I think you guys enjoyed humping the bum more than you did riding

P.s...your truck is a beast...I'm suprised you didn't try running me out of the way
Old 03-05-2007, 06:54 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by cupcake
Nice pics!! Good meeting you and everyone else...next time we won't hog the road
****, you guys weren't so bad...we had other issues to contend with that night...some people almost got the business end of *****'s truck and did not even know it...
Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
Too bad there was no video.
well, as it turns out...i didn't get it exactly, but i did get something...you can hear borne hit the dumpster...if i can fix it up it will be in the vid but one way or another it will make an appearance...
Old 03-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

cant wait till the clip of last weekend is done!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:25 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Vetter
cant wait till the clip of last weekend is done!

Nice meeting you....sorry if I scared you on the highway!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:27 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by southtown
****, you guys weren't so bad...we had other issues to contend with that night...some people almost got the business end of *****'s truck and did not even know it...

Well that's good to know it wasn't all our fault!!! I kept trying to cut off the squidly's for ya, but I guess it didn't work!

P.s...who the hell were the two love birds riding together?? Did they even do anything?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Nice meeting you....sorry if I scared you on the highway!!!
haha ive met you before. i came up to toledo to ride! remember i was at the gas station clueless as to where the spot was and you came up there on the yellow thing
Old 03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Vetter
haha ive met you before. i came up to toledo to ride! remember i was at the gas station clueless as to where the spot was and you came up there on the yellow thing
no ****, I forgot about that....ewww, the yellow bananna!!! Well it was good meeting you again then
Old 03-05-2007, 08:20 PM

STARKS is a decent person

P.s...who the hell were the two love birds riding together?? Did they even do anything?
Hahahahaha, those were the guys from Alabama, I asked what the hell are you guys doin, he said he wasnt missing this for the world, so they mounted up. Hardcore street mandem is what thats called, ahhaha

Quick Reply: ATL--Motorized Chaos