stunt cartoon

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 06:45 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt cartoon

Originally Posted by va stunta
nice!!! thats really cool!

the arms are supposed to be diff. colors cuz the inside of your arm in most cases is lighter for brown people like me...lol
actually i messed up on that one i actually used the wrong color to paint the other arm its supposed to be both black

Originally Posted by eXtract
How did you cartoon it in Photoshop? I usually photoshop 50's or stuntrides , so i need to learn some more sh*t with PS :YEAH
i zoomed in close and traced everything with a paint brush then i filled in each shape with the pant bucket...

Originally Posted by Manny
Good ****!! Must ask tho?? Why are the arms different color!! lol

Oh Ok.......The arm that is darker is just more tan from being out the window while driving a car?? lol
hahaha..well i messed up on the arm part it was supposed o be both dark...ehh manny dude do you remember my brother sam he came down with mana to the sac to bay run??

Originally Posted by DLish
what settings/filters? that way I can tinker with it, looks crazy like those investment commercials during football games!
i started off with the original picture made a layer overit then on that layer. i traced the image of me with a brush then i filled it in later with a paint bucket
Old 01-08-2007, 07:27 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kaiks

i started off with the original picture made a layer overit then on that layer. i traced the image of me with a brush then i filled it in later with a paint bucket
k, im gonna tinker...
Old 01-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

That was really really cool! Nice work!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:56 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

my ***** garbage, hook me up with one please!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:23 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ok so i just jumped on the photoshop and got an error prompt saying display color orietntation is not present....onc ei fix it i can make more...i got a few people lined up......but whoever gets me a high quality photo first will get it first! all i ask for is reputation points i dont know why but for some reason i got bad ones??
Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 AM

http://www.DSFRIDERS.COM/albums/dec/...C_8026_JPG.jpg
or
http://www.DSFRIDERS.COM/albums/dec/...C_8122_JPG.jpg
Old 01-10-2007, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by kaiks
ok ok so i just jumped on the photoshop and got an error prompt saying display color orietntation is not present....onc ei fix it i can make more...i got a few people lined up......but whoever gets me a high quality photo first will get it first! all i ask for is reputation points i dont know why but for some reason i got bad ones??
repped