It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 04:50 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
Re: It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS

Originally Posted by old man roger
wow..... not what i wanted to hear...
do you know if his forks were in an accident or some thing ?
no idea at all........just heard he set down a highchair and then they broke...........
Old 01-03-2007, 04:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Ice
no idea at all........just heard he set down a highchair and then they broke...........
it was nasty too
Old 01-03-2007, 04:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh now im gonna think of nothing else ...
wish i didnt read this thread, hahahaha
any one got an x ray machine i can borrow, lol
Old 01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh now im gonna think of nothing else ...
wish i didnt read this thread, hahahaha
any one got an x ray machine i can borrow, lol

www.Honda.com
Old 01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i got some spare 03 forks i'll sell ya lol
Old 01-03-2007, 05:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Ice
ok that was good
Old 01-03-2007, 05:03 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
i got some spare 03 forks i'll sell ya lol
damn and i thought we were freinds
Old 01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

if your a skurrrred mother ****** goto church
Old 01-03-2007, 05:17 PM
also known as OMR

ima hella skuured of church.........what if there realy is agod .....
im so screwed
Old 01-03-2007, 05:25 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if there is a bolt that hold the bottoms on that we could check from time to time to prevent this...I'm starting to regret selling my f4i...
Old 01-03-2007, 05:48 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

hellow. if i put 636 forka on a honda maby you can put the honda forks on a kaw just a little sanding. a bit around the forks and inside the lower kawi clamp.

for all of you scard.. just keep an eye on your forks. i will have a new sik pic in a bit i forgot my memory stick for the camra. but let me just tell you bike is sik as hell. be back in a few
Old 01-03-2007, 05:51 PM
also known as OMR

i would keep an eye on them but i dont realy know where to look
Old 01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Scrapes Elbow

look for any cracking
Old 01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
also known as OMR

well ya ....you know what i mean ,if i knew exactly where to look it would give me way more confidence
Old 01-03-2007, 06:17 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know you could take the bottom of the fork where the calipers mount, apart from the shiny slider. The bolt must come loose and bend or break. I quess just keep an eye out for it. It would suck for it to come apart while landing a wheelie or while in a stoppie..
Old 01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

damn james .. .frankenstein bike .. bet that thing will be sick
Old 01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
also known as OMR

ok ok so its the bottom part not actually the fork tube ...
ok that makes sense
Old 01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
junki stunts

ok ok so its the bottom part not actually the fork tube ...
ok that makes sense
ok since this is not a brake your *** on kawasaki 636 forks thread ill sum it up..

yes the bottom of the fork housing area, where it meets the fork tube is where you should look. that is where vertical joes has been cracking.. i have his old ones here. they dont look like there cracking but it looks as iff the fork oil is leaking up or building up around that area. it could be a hair line crack because its not noticable. just from the oil showing is what tells me and it did not all look like it was leaking down from the seal .

ryan from div one. stated thats where his broke when i had a conversation with him about his.

so check your forks....thats the bottom line!!!!! hey check all your **** before you go ride. hell my cage was lose the other day.... not that i didnt notice but i checked it and i was like damn i droped that thing like 32 some times the other night and its only that lose.... thanks iean- from
sick inovations...
Old 01-03-2007, 06:45 PM
junki stunts

ok so were back to the hondasaki. and if you didnt know im bringing this as i have been working on it. me and gary killed this thing the other night for 11 hours. ok after 6 more hours today .
Name:  parts33253.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  78.7 KB
Name:  parts33255.jpg
Size:  111.7 KB
Name:  parts33254.jpg
Size:  101.4 KB

Last edited by H-cane; 01-03-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by StuntinFoolzJ
ok since this is not a brake your *** on kawasaki 636 forks thread ill sum it up..

yes the bottom of the fork housing area, where it meets the fork tube is where you should look. that is where vertical joes has been cracking.. i have his old ones here. they dont look like there cracking but it looks as iff the fork oil is leaking up or building up around that area. it could be a hair line crack because its not noticable. just from the oil showing is what tells me and it did not all look like it was leaking down from the seal .

ryan from div one. stated thats where his broke when i had a conversation with him about his.

so check your forks....thats the bottom line!!!!! hey check all your **** before you go ride. hell my cage was lose the other day.... not that i didnt notice but i checked it and i was like damn i droped that thing like 32 some times the other night and its only that lose.... thanks iean- from
sick inovations...
sorry james ......more pics of the hondasaki please.....sheeesh you didnt have to yell at me you know im a post *****

Quick Reply: It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS