It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 01:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS

that metal duct tape would probably work good....or some zip ties lol
Old 01-03-2007, 01:29 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like you have bad handshakes...stop drinking
Old 01-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
05 636 forks = SHOWA BUILT so it is the best forks kawi ever used.

03-04 636 = KYB Junk
There are 3 sets of broken-azz 05/06 636 forks in my garage that say otherwise. And they weren't on some squid bike either

And didn't DV1 Ryan break a set of the 03/04 forks putting down a highchair and wad himself up pretty good?

....and then there were the couple ppl that Died because of the recall on ZX-10R front wheels shattering at speed.

I'll stick with my F4i "touring" sportbike thanks.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:49 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntinFoolzJ
...i used 3m shipping tape to make up the diffrence in the lower clamp
Hack.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

edit .............i already said what i just posted
Old 01-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hazen
There are 3 sets of broken-azz 05/06 636 forks in my garage that say otherwise. And they weren't on some squid bike either

And didn't DV1 Ryan break a set of the 03/04 forks putting down a highchair and wad himself up pretty good?

....and then there were the couple ppl that Died because of the recall on ZX-10R front wheels shattering at speed.

exactly why f4i are for sissy's that are afraid to die
Old 01-03-2007, 04:06 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Like the one in your avitar?
Old 01-03-2007, 04:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bruno_z
looks like you have bad handshakes...stop drinking
are you talking about this ...
its ocd lol
Old 01-03-2007, 04:12 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
05 636 forks = SHOWA BUILT so it is the best forks kawi ever used.
maybe the best forks Kawi ever used, but they are junk, no where near HONDA quality.......
Old 01-03-2007, 04:13 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Go internet ninja on his *** HAZEN!!!!

p.s........your new toy looks sick james!!! i can't wait to see the working prototype..!!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:16 PM
also known as OMR

ok now im starting to get scared where,how and why do they brake..
mines an 03
Old 01-03-2007, 04:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok now im starting to get scared where,how and why do they brake..
mines an 03

I think Ryans broke right in half
Old 01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nags
I think Ryans broke right in half
shut the **** up................how does that just happen
Old 01-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i was a sissy, check the signature links.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by old man roger
shut the **** up................how does that just happen
KYB make car struts and 2003/2004 636 forks. Thats How it happens!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

ok i get the 03 's are **** but what do i need to look for how do they brake ?
im starting to do pretty fast stoppies and this doesnt make me want to come in too fast
Old 01-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i don't know how they break really, every 636 that tags a wall the frame gives before the forks.. keep oil in your forks and fix the leaks you will be good.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:40 PM
also known as OMR

when you say broke you mean like they dont work correctly or they actually broke ?
Old 01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

The 03/04 that D1 ryan broke snapped.........the 05/06 that Hazen is referencing to is our roomates forks where the bottoms are breaking and leaking fluid all over his tire and brake rotors.....i think that he has successfully broke 3 full front ends worth of forks........
Old 01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T-Ice
The 03/04 that D1 ryan broke snapped.........the 05/06 that Hazen is referencing to is our roomates forks where the bottoms are breaking and leaking fluid all over his tire and brake rotors.....i think that he has successfully broke 3 full front ends worth of forks........
wow..... not what i wanted to hear...
do you know if his forks were in an accident or some thing ?

Quick Reply: It's alive "HONDASAKI" 600RR AND 636 ORLANDO MADDNESS