Calling All Todd Colbert Fans

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling All Todd Colbert Fans

ya just chill bra.........

no more drama????? boo hoo
Old 09-09-2006, 06:52 AM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
well thats boring
No, that's being an adult...

As far as no one going to StuntWars...guess I will go this year cuz I might have a chance!! I have never set up a show like that, but I imagine that it takes a lot of time, money, and energy. And for Todd to actually get it going, well kudos to him. To me, anything that promotes this type of riding is a good thing! There are a handfull of guys out there that are doing all they can to make the sport larger (Todd, Thomas, Drew, etc...) and I will give them props all day long. Some events might pull off without a hitch, but until stunt riding as we know it is as acceptable as FMX, then I doubt that there will be a flawless event. But in the meantime, I will support it in anyway I can, and continue to enjoy the events that I am able to make it to...and you can guarantee that I will be at VIR in October to support Thomas' effort in the sport!!
Old 09-09-2006, 06:55 AM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
watch SSS and ull understand
Nice site, but damn are those pictures big!!! I've got high speed internet and it took a while for me to load it...sorry, but I got bored looking at them. The vids are sweet though!