for crtchrtchsr :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 02:07 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
for crtchrtchsr :)

you asked...here's some bad pics (cell phone camera so they su(k) of bad wheelies after few hours on the bike, and more than a year of downtime before that...still full stock with almost dead rear brake pads...it's been more than month and a half since then...still fixing damn thing after coaster crash...should be up and running witing a week I hope...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...hlight=coaster

I know, I **** big tim3e...can't even turn o's like back in the day...

Last edited by bruno_z; 08-15-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:13 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: for crtchrtchsr :)

u're riding a 900rr?? what happened to the 636?
and holy ****, they have cell phones in croatia?
Old 08-15-2006, 02:25 PM

I got 900 from a sponsor...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...rain+protector

the 636 I sold back in '04 (my mom almost threw me out of the house and said not to ever even thing about bike again (looped hc) LOL, so I rode undercover for a bit and said **** that I need a bike I'm going crazy...

I did a tank dent today, first in my life haha, I don't wanna slip from 2nd gear HC's like on the 636...

and yes, in fact every ****ing 4 yr old has a cell phone these days...
Old 08-15-2006, 02:33 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bruno_z
I got 900 from a sponsor...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...rain+protector

the 636 I sold back in '04 (my mom almost threw me out of the house and said not to ever even thing about bike again (looped hc) LOL, so I rode undercover for a bit and said **** that I need a bike I'm going crazy...

I did a tank dent today, first in my life haha, I don't wanna slip from 2nd gear HC's like on the 636...

and yes, in fact every ****ing 4 yr old has a cell phone these days...
wow a sponsored bike,, that's sick.. how about u get a hb?!
Old 08-15-2006, 02:53 PM

well, I need a cage, gearing, hb, lots of stuff...but I'm just too broke to do it all at once...I waited on another sponsor to make me a cage, and he didn't have time till I crashed first time (he still hasn't), so it costed me approx. one cage...but all of the stunt accessories are very hard to obtain when living here...so I would have to order from US...the shortest gearing I can find is -1/+6 set with chain, and in most shops they are like "wtf do you need that for, we don't have it"...lol
Old 08-15-2006, 02:54 PM
B.T.M.

just order it from the US... i bet you could get some sponsors out of the US, they have an open market in croatia.. do some research, n promote yourself
Old 08-15-2006, 03:09 PM

for now I'll put some sliders temporarly, a friend makes them so I pay just for the material...hope to get all the other things till the end of riding season...and to have a operating stuntbike for next...