jess.. look

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 02:13 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: jess.. look

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
he's grumpy cause he hasn't ridden in forever.. but I know his knee still gives him hell.. he tore his ACL and is just letting it heal itself like a stubborn edub he is... I hope he gets to ride soon!!!!
i love you hunny bunch
Old 08-04-2006, 02:20 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

don't go there justin... if you want to dispute it.. call me on my ****ing cell phone... don't you dare try to say that kind of ****... the **** thats going on between richard and I, is solely between him and I... re-read what I ****ing said... I never claimed I was trying to do a god damn circle.. I asked people how do they do a circle, yes... cause from me leaning just a hair over going that slow.. made me tetter todder the ****ing bike... I didn't say anything cause I felt like an idiot for wreacking.. and had just slammed my head into the ****ing ground, and I even had a slight concusion that night, ask dicarlo and eric.. I STILL HAVE A BRUISE ON the side of my head and shoulder...

Why the **** do you guys think I'm just sitting here making up ****.. claiming i'm better than what I am... Excuse me for ****ign wondering how you guys do tricks... I bluntly claimed I did a newbie squid thing and ate **** for it...

you guys are all ****ing sick ****ing haters...
your a fiesty one arnt ya
who cares what people say, I got $hit for getting a HB when I sucked(couldnt even scrape) and a month later I was busting HC scrapes and 50 other tricks
Old 08-04-2006, 02:24 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ he still can't scrape usin footbrake! ahhaha
Old 08-04-2006, 02:27 PM
AZ's Finest!

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ he still can't scrape usin footbrake! ahhaha
I know you've seen my 500 ft standup scrapes at 30
Old 08-04-2006, 02:45 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

and u use the hb for it
Old 08-04-2006, 02:48 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
I know you've seen my 500 ft standup scrapes at 30

it doesnt count if u have a flat bar
Old 08-04-2006, 02:49 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

hahaha I guess the hate goes to anyone that tries to stunt.. no matter how good you are!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:52 PM
B.T.M.

^ shut up squid!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:03 PM

^ shut up squid!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:44 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

don't go there justin... if you want to dispute it.. call me on my ****ing cell phone... don't you dare try to say that kind of ****... the **** thats going on between richard and I, is solely between him and I... re-read what I ****ing said... I never claimed I was trying to do a god damn circle.. I asked people how do they do a circle, yes... cause from me leaning just a hair over going that slow.. made me tetter todder the ****ing bike... I didn't say anything cause I felt like an idiot for wreacking.. and had just slammed my head into the ****ing ground, and I even had a slight concusion that night, ask dicarlo and eric.. I STILL HAVE A BRUISE ON the side of my head and shoulder...

Why the **** do you guys think I'm just sitting here making up ****.. claiming i'm better than what I am... Excuse me for ****ign wondering how you guys do tricks... I bluntly claimed I did a newbie squid thing and ate **** for it...

you guys are all ****ing sick ****ing haters...
why dont u go back and read what u first wrote. here let me help u out. u said that u r now going slow enoungh to try and lean it in for a circle, and u wreck on a attement to do a circle, thats not true at all u wrecked on a attement to scrape i dont see why u cant admit to that. so u r making your self sound better then u r. why lie to make your self look better. i was just letting u know what u did wrong step by step, like we all ways do but u never leasen so why should u know. we want to help u out but u do the same up and down wheelies and wont listen to a word we say and then u come on stuntlife and make your self look like some super star.... U ride hard give me a brake u go out to the spot ride for maybe a hour B!TCH about your bike load up and leave. If i am lieing about anything please let me know
Old 08-04-2006, 03:45 PM

Schooler is a decent person

that was harsh..but alot of truth to ittt
Old 08-04-2006, 03:49 PM

just to let u know iam not hateing i really think it is cool that u do go out and ride and stunt, iam amost sorry i had to say the truth on u sorry much love see u out at the spot we r going right knew
Old 08-04-2006, 03:50 PM

i know but some one has
to say it
Old 08-04-2006, 04:41 PM

direct quote
lol... even though I don't ride as much as I should, when I do, I ride hard... and as you know.. the f4i makes you want to stunt and try new things..

I'm now going slow enough that yeah I tried leaning a bit to see if I could feel it want to go to a circle... and it tetter toddered on me.. and I kinda froze up and didn't think to press the rear brake in more.. and totally highsided like a champ. justin rich and chris were there.. lol but they didnt know i was actually trying to test the leanage... they were watching me trying to scrape... lol it was very entertaining for them.
ok look, I'm not going to blow up... cause I'm tired of you guys trying to put me in my place...

in that statement.... I admitted that I tried leaning a bit... not thinking I could actually do a ****ign circle!!! READ IT!!!! and I also said you guys got a kick outta it... MEANING I DID A SQUID MOVE AND WRECKED AND YOU GUYS WERE ENTERTAINED BY IT!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING I SAID SOMETHING TO MAKE ME LOOK BETTER?!?!?! I know better than that... and I don't care if people think i'm a squid... I'm not doing it for you guys?? apparently I'm doing something right though, otherwise why would i have fans?!!! you guys are just being straight ********!! and all you're doing is making sure you put me in my place, why? I have no idea, maybe to make you feel like you have big *****'s by putting down a girl?! you aren't calling me out on ****.... I never claimed I was going for a circle, I claimed I leaned to see what would happen.... and I admited I wrecked like a stupid squid, because I didn't know what I was doing... you guys are always *****ing about me practicing, that whatever I'm doing isn't good enough, I wanted to scrape, so I have devoted most of my riding time to perfecting my stand up wheelies to the point where I can scrape, forgive me for not doing it in a days time, call me a poser.. tell me I'm just playing off my name... I don't show or say/claim stuff that i'm not doing, so playing off my name is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard... ... I'm no where near trying circles, I could've told you that, but I won't deny that I've gotten really good at slowing down my wheelies... to the point where if I knew what I was doing.. I could probably try to lean.. doesn't mean I'm saying I could pull it off...

you guys don't have to care about my riding... you guys don't even have to watch me ride... WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT MY RIDING?!?!? you have your own lives.. you have your own riding to focus on... cause if all you're going to do is ***** about my riding... I don't want to ride with you.. put yourself in my shoes... how shitty would that be... if the people you thought you had fun riding with.. talk all kinds of **** and say that your riding is stupid and garbage, because it doesn't meet their expectations... it puts a pretty big sour taste in your mouth... I'm trying a new thing.. and its called riding for the love and fun of it...
Old 08-04-2006, 05:03 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

direct quote
I'm trying a new thing.. and its called riding for the love and fun of it...

what did you ride for when you started????
Old 08-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

then explain your gf?

shell kick your *** herself. no need for me to explain.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 PM
AZ's Finest!

and u use the hb for it
nope
Old 08-04-2006, 05:29 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn **** be gettin extra personal on stuntlife..

i wouldnt even bother explaining myself to anything on this site.. even though i have before in a way
Old 08-04-2006, 05:29 PM
AZ's Finest!

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
it doesnt count if u have a flat bar
its cruked,does that count for anything
Old 08-04-2006, 07:17 PM

AllOut50s is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone want a cookie? Haha