jess.. look

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: jess.. look

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
you ****ing **** ******* mother ****er.. why are you such a ****ing hater.. you **** sucker.. if you read what I said.. it says I tried leaning a bit to see if anything would happen you mean numb heartless little popus *****

grow up...

Premenstrual Syndrome
n. (Abbr. PMS)

A varied group of physical and psychological symptoms, including abdominal bloating, breast tenderness, headache, fatigue, irritability, temporary pshycosis, anxiety, and depression, that occur from 2 to 7 days before the onset of menstruation and cease shortly after menses begins.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:05 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
then maybe stop being a good friend.

like alex n kendoll
lol were roomates..
Old 08-03-2006, 08:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Premenstrual Syndrome
n. (Abbr. PMS)

something we all wish your mother had instead of you
Old 08-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Premenstrual Syndrome
n. (Abbr. PMS)

something we all wish your mother had instead of you
it was a close call. I think once she told me the coat hanger was there and everything. Something like an intervention...idk...
Old 08-03-2006, 08:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FSPalex
lol were lovers..
i completely understand
Old 08-03-2006, 08:09 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

I wish it was a case of PMS... cause that I can control...
Old 08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

i can pee better welds then that... what combo were u doing, i need details of the wreck...

kendoll, it's incase i have to drop a deuce at the spot.. it's a porto potty
BWAHAHAHA
Old 08-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

damn, here i thought my bike was real pretty.. and nice..
bwhahahahahahhahah i think the term clapped out applies here....lol i thought my bike was a turd
Old 08-03-2006, 10:42 PM
B.T.M.

why does everyone keep saying that!?! it's got a new cage, polished case covers, lips on the rims, new hb setup, msr clutch, new sprockets n chain, good tires, led tail light, full tail, acerbis headlight.. molded tank.. wtf!? it's gone ONE leak on the radiator!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^^^ ur bike is a P.O.S.. Once you come to terms with it you'll feel so much better..Denial is a b1tch
Old 08-04-2006, 12:47 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

why does everyone keep saying that!?! it's got a new cage, polished case covers, lips on the rims, new hb setup, msr clutch, new sprockets n chain, good tires, led tail light, full tail, acerbis headlight.. molded tank.. wtf!? it's gone ONE leak on the radiator!
mabey its the 5lbs. of plaster on your seat
Old 08-04-2006, 03:37 AM
B.T.M.

But its just a seat
Old 08-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

But its just a seat
well then remove it and put on a normal one.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
B.T.M.

k bud.. send me a stock one, i'll get right on that
Old 08-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

k bud.. send me a stock one, i'll get right on that
i dont deal with junk.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:10 PM
B.T.M.

then explain your gf?
Old 08-04-2006, 01:44 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
I wish it was a case of PMS... cause that I can control...
Then what the hell was it, that was not called for at all. when we picked u and your bike up u NEVER said anything about circles. what i think happened since i saw u and helped u up, was is that u wrecked becuz u went back to far and didnt hit the bar when u thought u where going to and let go of the brake and still was feeding it a small bit of gas and jumped off while still holding on to the bike, the bike went to the left and then to the right then bogged out slammed down and throw your a$$ to the ground, just like it happeneds to alot off poeple that r tring to srcap or park it THAT HAVE NOT CLUCHT CONTOL.... its okay girl it happeneds to the best of them, no reason to name call, u just got called out.. Thats all... JUST WONDERING Do most poeple talk to there sponsers or poeple that help them out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by S-O-L-O
Then what the hell was it, that was not called for at all. when we picked u and your bike up u NEVER said anything about circles. what i think happened since i saw u and helped u up, was is that u wrecked becuz u went back to far and didnt hit the bar when u thought u where going to and let go of the brake and still was feeding it a small bit of gas and jumped off while still holding on to the bike, the bike went to the left and then to the right then bogged out slammed down and throw your a$$ to the ground, just like it happeneds to alot off poeple that r tring to srcap or park it THAT HAVE NOT CLUCHT CONTOL.... its okay girl it happeneds to the best of them, no reason to name call, u just got called out.. Thats all... JUST WONDERING Do most poeple talk to there sponsers or poeple that help them out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't go there justin... if you want to dispute it.. call me on my ****ing cell phone... don't you dare try to say that kind of ****... the **** thats going on between richard and I, is solely between him and I... re-read what I ****ing said... I never claimed I was trying to do a god damn circle.. I asked people how do they do a circle, yes... cause from me leaning just a hair over going that slow.. made me tetter todder the ****ing bike... I didn't say anything cause I felt like an idiot for wreacking.. and had just slammed my head into the ****ing ground, and I even had a slight concusion that night, ask dicarlo and eric.. I STILL HAVE A BRUISE ON the side of my head and shoulder...

Why the **** do you guys think I'm just sitting here making up ****.. claiming i'm better than what I am... Excuse me for ****ign wondering how you guys do tricks... I bluntly claimed I did a newbie squid thing and ate **** for it...

you guys are all ****ing sick ****ing haters...
Old 08-04-2006, 02:07 PM

DEBO is a decent person

So hows Ernie recouperating?
Old 08-04-2006, 02:12 PM

he's grumpy cause he hasn't ridden in forever.. but I know his knee still gives him hell.. he tore his ACL and is just letting it heal itself like a stubborn edub he is... I hope he gets to ride soon!!!!