the long forgotten tricks....post up ur pic

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 11:12 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: the long forgotten tricks....post up ur pic

Old 05-28-2006, 11:18 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuntoberfest 04' I think...

Old 05-28-2006, 11:19 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

peyton go to the bottom of the first page... read the last 2 posts
Old 05-28-2006, 11:22 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
um noo... u're wrong dude..
he's saying a strangler is sitting on your tank sideways with the leg over.. a 50 50 and special K are the same thing.. one leg over the bars.. one out to the side..
thats what I was thinking. 50-50 and special K are the same thing, go watch black sheep squadron, Kyle Woods explains the special K and you can clearly see him jumping with one leg over the bars and one out to the side.

boston strangler is when your on the tank with both legs stuck out one side, and cross one leg over...

Last edited by Beto; 05-28-2006 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:23 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Old 05-28-2006, 11:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

one of my favorite riders...
Old 05-28-2006, 11:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beto
thats what I was thinking. 50-50 and special K are the same thing, go watch black sheep squadron, Kyle Woods explains the special K and you can clearly see him jumping with one leg over the bars and one out to the side.

boston strangler is when your on the tank with both legs stuck out one side, and cross one leg over...

seeeeeee... we're smart
Old 05-28-2006, 11:58 PM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto

one of my favorite riders...

That a kid, me too
Old 05-29-2006, 12:15 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

OK, which is the Boston Strangler???

I say we put together a "Stunt Dictionary" in which each Stunt is pictured and "officially" named.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:22 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think the first one is.. There is nothing strangling about what im doing.. It should be called the Boston let your nuts dangle in the air.. Were are Marco there is probably talking a little funny now..
Old 05-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

heres my special K, never tried a boston strangler need to try that next time i go ride...

Old 05-29-2006, 01:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
OK, which is the Boston Strangler???

I say we put together a "Stunt Dictionary" in which each Stunt is pictured and "officially" named.
The first one is the boston strangler. The second one is scotts own sick version, i dont know what he calls it
Old 05-29-2006, 02:09 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
The first one is the boston strangler. The second one is scotts own sick version, i dont know what he calls it
Where you whorin at tonight???
Old 05-29-2006, 02:35 AM

nick hill was doing that long before i knew what a wuuulie was.. But i think i was the first to do it with one hand. Idle tricks are gay anyways.. Im doing them at ramming speed now.. WEEEEEEEEEE.. someone get out the first aid kit..
Old 05-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
nick hill was doing that long before i knew what a wuuulie was.. But i think i was the first to do it with one hand. Idle tricks are gay anyways.. Im doing them at ramming speed now.. WEEEEEEEEEE.. someone get out the first aid kit..
when nick was doing it it was called a boston strangler. that name had since moved to the tank strangler. we started calling the scott/nick boston strangler a special k. and a 50/50 is one leg over the bars one out to the side. but people do call them special k, its just not how it has always been. names mean different things in different parts of the country.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Judd
when nick was doing it it was called a boston strangler. that name had since moved to the tank strangler. we started calling the scott/nick boston strangler a special k. and a 50/50 is one leg over the bars one out to the side. but people do call them special k, its just not how it has always been. names mean different things in different parts of the country.
Case and point right. What's a tank slapper to you? Are you slapping your nuts on the tank after a wheelie, or is it when your bars slap back and forth in a high speed wobble???

That's why I say we should produce a "Stuntionary"
Old 05-29-2006, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd
Who cares what the name is called. Ill leave that for the announcer to figure out.. I just call everything DANGER from now on..
Old 05-29-2006, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Who cares what the name is called. Ill leave that for the announcer to figure out.. I just call everything DANGER from now on..
I care what everything is called....
Old 05-29-2006, 03:10 AM

oh yea ? Well i have something i can call you.. BUT.. Momma said if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all..
Old 05-29-2006, 03:34 AM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Case and point right. What's a tank slapper to you? Are you slapping your nuts on the tank after a wheelie, or is it when your bars slap back and forth in a high speed wobble???

That's why I say we should produce a "Stuntionary"
you don't ride.. so how would u know what a tank slapper is?>

Quick Reply: the long forgotten tricks....post up ur pic