Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 03:14 PM

skidmark is a decent person
Re: Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...

Originally Posted by skidmark
If I keep this pace up then by the end of the month maby I'll have standup circles (cuz I can already turn... I'm just waiting for my cage and sprocket to get here before I try circles)
and for f-sake, before someone starts to chew up what I meant here, By turning I meant "changing lanes" type turning... I still have no cage or sprocket, but yesterday I tried to turn into a circle but it was hard, and I think I need more air in the tire...

What I have learned is that I have to be very specific with the info that I post... I will try to remember that for the next time
Old 06-11-2005, 03:40 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

if your bikes stalling out on the bar an flinging you forward then it sounds like your not pulling in the clutch. you should be able to drag it fast with clutch pulled in or ride the idle on the bar. good luck man
Old 06-11-2005, 04:11 PM

SBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

this shiat is sooo dumb, me and my boy "kid" learned slow wheelies in a day sfter doing highways for a while, not impressive and talking **** like your gonna do circles around everyone cause you can lane change makes you a f ing retard. try them before you try to dog on otha stunnas. check out the "high chair circles" in the vids look for kids high chair circles, took him two years, and hes only been on a bike for 2 years. shut the **** up canadian!!
Old 06-11-2005, 04:18 PM

oy, here we go again... It was a figure of speech cuz I got heated up that people were raggin on me... I already apoligized for that, and I still plan to get circles by the end of the month, or crash lots trying

Please people, read the whole post before you chew me out more...
Old 06-11-2005, 04:36 PM

_juice_ is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont give a **** if you lying or not, i just want to know who did the seats on the gixxer.
holla,
juice
Old 06-11-2005, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by juicedgixxer
i dont give a **** if you lying or not, i just want to know who did the seats on the gixxer.
holla,
juice
ya, I've gotten a lot of compliments on those! My buddies g/f's sister is the artist. She does absolutly crazy work on leather jackets and other clothing... So i asked her to do my seats and let her do what she wanted... I'm sure she'd be interested in doing something similar for you... just e-mail her stevie_e_@hotmail.com

the only thing is that after a few months it started to fade a bit on the area close to my tank where I sit... I take my g/f for rides a lot and her seat has not faded at all, so maby it's cuz I shift in the seat alot when I ride twisties. I keep forgetting to tell her (the artist) cuz she wants to try other ways to make it 100% permanant...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxer6.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	140978   Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxer7.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	140979  
Old 06-11-2005, 08:45 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh shyt!!! he called u canadian! burn!!
Old 06-11-2005, 09:38 PM

ya, normally I'd be all against raggin on someones nationality, but Canada as a whole is a p***y country led by absolute f-ing morons, so It's hard to back it up, and I'm not about to insult you yanks cuz w/o you guys we'd have been ran over by Russia (when it was a whole) ages ago :P

All other things considered it's a great place to live
Old 06-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

ya, normally I'd be all against raggin on someones nationality, but Canada as a whole is a p***y country led by absolute f-ing morons, so It's hard to back it up, and I'm not about to insult you yanks cuz w/o you guys we'd have been ran over by Russia (when it was a whole) ages ago :P

you lucky ****s get free health care

I'll tell ya what though, i know as a fact that my circles on my bicycle are NOTHING like big bike circles, they are like big bike steering around in a circle.

no offense, but unless your rocking like, attack of the fiddies circles (like less than a foot) on your fiddy, than i doubt you'll be getting them tight ones by the end of the month...

although i'd love for you to prove me wrong :YEAH
Old 06-12-2005, 08:45 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAH HA
Thats the funniest post I have ever seen bar this one.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/145-aussie-riders/71228-who-wants-start-crew.html
That **** got outta hand LoL

well dont let me stop you boys raggin off you go.
P.S I only started to fly the other day and I can already take off if I just jump in the air.....you d!ckhead...
Old 06-12-2005, 09:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

"The price is wrong bit_ch!"
Old 06-12-2005, 09:31 AM

Elmo is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao.... this thread is **** funny... hahahahaaaaaa
Old 06-13-2005, 04:35 AM

r6adam is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't doubt he got his 12's in 3 days given his fifty riding. i think that's about the same amount of time it took a couple of my friends. prolly took me about 7 days, but i sucked at learning the clutch.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:02 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6adam
i don't doubt he got his 12's in 3 days given his fifty riding. i think that's about the same amount of time it took a couple of my friends. prolly took me about 7 days, but i sucked at learning the clutch.
Yeah, but it didn't take him 3 days of "stunting." He's been stunting for over 2 years
Old 06-14-2005, 03:05 AM

whatever man... I already explained this over and over so i just don't care anymore... I consider stunting using the clutch and back brake and slowing it down. That is what took me 3 days to learn...

I have been riding motorbikes for just over 10 years in total, including motocross jumping when I was in highschool... chew on that :P
Old 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM

Hey, you might like this actually:

the 1st time I rode a motorbike I was 12 years old. It was an 80-something XR-100 and my pops took me to a logging road to teach me how to ride. I was pointed a bit towards the drain ditch and he told me to "give it a little gas and gently let the clutch out when it's in gear."
I gave it too much gas and I dropped the clutch and promptly shot off into the ditch. I have been riding ever since...

here is tha part for you... the bike popped a wheelie when I dumped the clutch, so then by your standards I have been stunting for over 10 years then (I'm 25 years old btw)... I guess I really had it wrong, and boy do I suck then... my mistake. I apologise

anyhoo, this is the last time I check back on this post... I'll post up some more pics of my progress when I get em and if anyone wants to chew me out then have at it... l8r all
Old 06-14-2005, 04:47 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

On my 3rd day of stuntin all that I had accomplished was gettin some swollen ***** and a sore clutch finger
Old 06-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

yall better shut the ****up before we start adding you to our keyboard collection with yer names on it. We bring them everywhere we go ready to smash them over yer ***** *** faces.

Skidmark, wheelies look nice! Good to see cypress is still ridable.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:45 AM

It's not... we got ragged on by the cops and park rangers... We got an industrial spot in north van now which the guys actually let us ride any time, any day. Gotta go for a ride there sometime

*look I lied again... I checked back on the post
Old 06-16-2005, 12:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

u need to stop kissin *** for ur earlier embaresments with the "AMERICANS" by callin canada a ***** country!!there are *****s everywere!! but there are a lot of serious organizations (people) that live in canada H-A's etc MONTREAL (gangster heaven)-TORONTO-and asians in VANCOUVER sooo slow ur role and get UR facts straight buddy and stop suckin ****!!! that makes us look like *****s :SPLAT:

ps: he might be ur friend FISH but common.....oh and i can wait to see ur circles in a month good luck

Quick Reply: Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...