Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 12:58 PM

skidmark is a decent person
Re: Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...

guys... why the hatin :P I'm not denying that I have been riding highway wheelies at warp speed for a while... and my avatar is over a year old.

The avatar is a regular bounce-up standup 3rd gear wheelie taken at the same spot over a year ago. I have a gsxr 1000 motor in my 99 750 so 4th gear bounceups are easy... no back brake, no clutching... Think I'm still full of ****? I have a shot of nitrous on that bike too... go here to see it http://www.skidmark750.gixxer.com

if you guys don't belive me that I just learned clutch wheelies on monday then I don't really care... I'm not trying to impress a bunch of guys that I have never seen that are miles away in other countries. If you come up here then just ask anyone that I ride with when I got this stunt bike. The answer is Saturday, June 4th. My 1st clutch wheelie was on the 6th... Just cuz I got some freakshow luck going on with learning this **** does not mean that I'm lying. There is no real way that I can prove it to you, so I'm not even gonna bother. Go ahead, think I'm a lier, like I really give a crap...

I'll be rollin circles around you haters by the end of the month and y'all can just keep on hatin
Old 06-10-2005, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by f4rider
this bike got rebuilt as a streetfighter and it was never even close to 12 oclock due to the crappy bar and the lack of a working rear brake and the bike being a genuine piece of crap in general. I gave up on the idea of stunting until I got the f4i... still think I'm lying? then if I could do this **** before why would I not post pics?

here are all the stunts that I have ever done (on my gixxer cuz I had no stunt bike)... I think you will see that they are all without the use of a rear brake (except for the 50 stuff) and are all just poser tricks like switchbacks and christstands and power wheelies. The Xr-400 was taken the day before yesterday... http://www.skidmark750.gixxer.com/stuntgallery.html

I was just excited that I was picking it up so fast so I wanted to share...

PS. Here is a picture of that F2 bike when my buddy Dave attempted to clutch wheelie it BEFORE I even got the chance to ride it. That crappy 12 bar that I tried to make snapped off and is out of the frame of the pic... After that wreck I built it into the silver fighter pictured and sold shortly thereafter

in closing... haters can lick my ballz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ghostbike.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	140865   Click image for larger version

Name:	fighter1.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	140866  
Old 06-10-2005, 01:45 PM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

Skidmark picked up on the slow speed stuff really quick. The area he is stunting on is on top of a local mountain. There's an upward slope to the huge parking lot. It makes it really easy to pop it up and the slope actually helps slow the bike down. My first ever 12's were picked up in 1 day in that parking lot. Almost everyone in BC learned slow speed stuff there . Crazy Marten did his first slow speed stuff there also. It's a great stunt practice spot.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:52 PM

hey. I found another old pic on my computer... I think we can all agree that the bike was not actually ridden to a 12 in my garage right? perhaps I'm still lying though that was to test if it would sit flat, then it snapped of when Dave hit it.
*and in that post above of that F2 does anyone find it odd that I never posted up any pics of me actually doing any tricks on that bike? hmmm... perhaps it's cuz I never did...

i also found this one and remember it being the 1st wheelie I ever flipped, and it was bounced up in 1st (so I guess technically i did go to 12 for a split second, so I guess this is my 1st attempt at 12ing a big bike, but that was never my claim in the 1st place)... now I also think we can agree that the back brake was not used here, right? otherwise i would not have landed on my ***!

Now let's remember my claim, that I learned to clutch a big bike and roll using the back brake only a few days ago... therefore perhaps I am telling the truth after all... but where would the fun be in that for the haters?

I think I've backed up my story enough for all the wonderful people out there that i will never meet, LOL... if you still don't belive it just send me your mailing address and I'll send you a box of kleenex so you can cry about it

Name:	crash1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	140868   Click image for larger version

Name:	weeeeee.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	140869  
Old 06-10-2005, 02:50 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

im a pro at shootin my mouth off before reading or listening to everything. sorry.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:33 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skidmark
this bike got rebuilt as a streetfighter and it was never even close to 12 oclock due to the crappy bar and the lack of a working rear brake and the bike being a genuine piece of crap in general. I gave up on the idea of stunting until I got the f4i... still think I'm lying? then if I could do this **** before why would I not post pics?

here are all the stunts that I have ever done (on my gixxer cuz I had no stunt bike)... I think you will see that they are all without the use of a rear brake (except for the 50 stuff) and are all just poser tricks like switchbacks and christstands and power wheelies. The Xr-400 was taken the day before yesterday... http://www.skidmark750.gixxer.com/stuntgallery.html

I was just excited that I was picking it up so fast so I wanted to share...

PS. Here is a picture of that F2 bike when my buddy Dave attempted to clutch wheelie it BEFORE I even got the chance to ride it. That crappy 12 bar that I tried to make snapped off and is out of the frame of the pic... After that wreck I built it into the silver fighter pictured and sold shortly thereafter

in closing... haters can lick my ballz
You posted a picture of your bike at 12 with that big *** 12 bar, and you said you were doing 12's 2 YEARS ago successfuly, which basically requires the rear brake. So you're either lying now or were lying then
Old 06-10-2005, 03:38 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry if I offended you but from your post I understood that this is your 3rd day stunting at all...And no matter what kind of talend you have, you cannot get 12's in 3 days...you never mentioned fiddy or highway wheelies...
Old 06-10-2005, 04:17 PM

You posted a picture of your bike at 12 with that big *** 12 bar, and you said you were doing 12's 2 YEARS ago successfuly, which basically requires the rear brake. So you're either lying now or were lying then
I wasn't lying either time... back then with that F2 I figured if you hit the back of the bike then that was a 12... so I floored it, bounced it up and hit it.... that back then to me was a 12. By todays standard it's called flipping your bike over! I had no idea how to use the rear brake, both feet were on the rear footpegs... hence the picture of me flat on my ***. The bike didn't even have a wheelie bar in that picture for f-sake

The only 12ing I have ever done before using the rear brake was on my 50, and I straight up said that I could do it on my 50 for some time now... it's just that this is my 1st time using the back brake, 12ing, and NOT crashing on a BIG bike...

I really gotta spell it out word for word here don't I
Old 06-10-2005, 04:54 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Its all good here. I just talked to skid's buddy on the phone (I sold him some **** on ebay, and this thread happened to come up in conversation) Anyways, they're just up there in the mountains doin' their thing...learning...crashing...whatever. :YEAH
Old 06-10-2005, 05:35 PM

I wasn't lying either time... back then with that F2 I figured if you hit the back of the bike then that was a 12... so I floored it, bounced it up and hit it.... that back then to me was a 12. By todays standard it's called flipping your bike over! I had no idea how to use the rear brake, both feet were on the rear footpegs... hence the picture of me flat on my ***. The bike didn't even have a wheelie bar in that picture for f-sake

The only 12ing I have ever done before using the rear brake was on my 50, and I straight up said that I could do it on my 50 for some time now... it's just that this is my 1st time using the back brake, 12ing, and NOT crashing on a BIG bike...

I really gotta spell it out word for word here don't I
this posted 2 years ago:
here's my last attempt at 12. [picture of crash] The one before worked out great, but my buddy didn't take the pic.
Please elaborate, then, how a 12 can "work out great" without using the brake. If you say you used the clutch, i'll call on that too . And, why does "stunting" have to include using the rear brake in the first place? Stunting wasn't invented until people started doing controled 12's? And why are you still trying to defend yourself? You said "in closing" at the top of the page
Old 06-10-2005, 05:50 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

but I just want to say that is the most ridicoulus 12 bar I have ever seen in my life

please put a real bar on that bike. get a freestyle ingenuity bar,905,0r a powers.

your bike will be lighter and people will stop laughing at you

just busting your ***** dude be safe and good luck stunting.
looking good for 3 days of learning the slow stuff
Old 06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Please elaborate, then, how a 12 can "work out great" without using the brake. If you say you used the clutch, i'll call on that too . And, why does "stunting" have to include using the rear brake in the first place? Stunting wasn't invented until people started doing controled 12's? And why are you still trying to defend yourself? You said "in closing" at the top of the page

he proly just got a wheelie up, hence the WHEELIE before the 12 went great.

quit hatin it's not your style
Old 06-10-2005, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b

quit hatin it's not your style
not hatin; i'm pointing out discrepancies in his stories
Old 06-10-2005, 09:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SlitZ
i believe it if hes been ridin forever doin highway wheelies and fiddyin...

today is my 12th time (only about 4hrs true stunt time) EVER touching a big bike and im gettin 1st gear wheelies at about 15mph for a good 500ft... ridin bp, 2nd gear i can ride almost forever given a straight away, since i cant turn at all doing woolies yet...

keep postin pics
wow 2 liars in one room..what are the chances
Old 06-10-2005, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
thank you... that is exactly what I'm trying to say... I bounced it up in 1st, held it for a second and it fell back down on the front wheel(no clutch, no brake). 2 years ago I was VERY stoked that I even did THAT!!! then the next one flipped right over and my buddy took that pic of me on my ***, so I thought that it was my 1st 12

Then that weekend I bolted that monstrosity of a "12" bar (if you even want to call it that) on that bike and stood it up in the garage just to sit on it to see if it was flat and to take that pic. Obviously I didn't pop a 12 in my garage!

Then we took the bike out the next day and my buddy flipped it and toatalled it before I could try (the pic of the bike end-over in mid-air), so I fixed it up and sold it (the silver streetfighter). Then I got a 50 and started from the begining...

I'm not trying to defend myself anymore... I just want the story to be straight! also, I never really considered anything that I could do before as real stunting (like christ stands and sh*t). I always thought of real stunting as using the back brake and going slow and controlling it like all the videos I saw, so I guess I got the definition of stunting wrong if you include basic stuff like that...

anyhoo, today I didn't progress much farther, but I did manage to slow it down a lot more, but the bike stalled on me again when the bar hit and it fell forward and I put a nice dent in the tank with my knee (which is sore as hell now) so I dropped the bike finally. I don't know how much more I can do with stock gearing
Old 06-11-2005, 03:22 AM

SlitZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
wow 2 liars in one room..what are the chances

wait wait wait.... your jokin right???? i just told you i was goin to get some video of me doin that ****... you know damn well i just started ridin too...

damn f@gs always tryin to create drama
Old 06-11-2005, 03:50 AM

Munke is an unknown quantity at this point

OWNED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHA
Old 06-11-2005, 04:35 AM

STARKS is a decent person

Skiddy, just learn how not to be so ****y and you want have this problem. Saying that you learned how to do slow **** in three days is not impossible.. 12'ven a bike is cake, but you also said that you'll be doing circles around all the haters in a month. Now thats just some funny **** man. Depends on you definition of a circle. Not going around a parkin lot on the same wheelie. You first mistake was coming on here with that ridiculos bar on your bike. If you getting so good, why not go buy the real thing. Not hating here, just stating facts. If you came on StuntUsa.com talking this ****, you would get served. Just funny to me, thats all. Learn to be a bit more humble and you won't have some many people hating on you. Just my

Holla
Old 06-11-2005, 11:02 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stuntrider
Skiddy, just learn how not to be so ****y and you want have this problem. Saying that you learned how to do slow **** in three days is not impossible.. 12'ven a bike is cake, but you also said that you'll be doing circles around all the haters in a month. Now thats just some funny **** man. Depends on you definition of a circle. Not going around a parkin lot on the same wheelie. You first mistake was coming on here with that ridiculos bar on your bike. If you getting so good, why not go buy the real thing. Not hating here, just stating facts. If you came on StuntUsa.com talking this ****, you would get served. Just funny to me, thats all. Learn to be a bit more humble and you won't have some many people hating on you. Just my

Holla
eat a nice slice of KY humble pie b!tch
Old 06-11-2005, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by stuntrider
You first mistake was coming on here with that ridiculos bar on your bike. If you getting so good, why not go buy the real thing.
how is the bar that I have NOW not the real thing? (see pic below)

The problem is that everyone chimes in without reading up on ALL the facts. That big ugly bar was 2 years ago before I even really knew what a back brake was (figure of speech), and I never even got to use it because my buddy toatalled the bike when we took it out (it's explained in more detail above).

I never meant to post up here with any attitude, I just got a bit heated up when people started calling me a lier, so I apologize for that... although my goal is to have at least 3 tight circles by the end of the month, so I hope I can pull that off. I tried yesterday actually but it was hard for me to make a quarter turn. I need lots more practice, and I think more air in the back tire

Anyhoo, this is the bar that I put on the bike when I got it last Saturday, I think it's pretty good... but I might actually make it a bit wider. And I might chop the tail up so I can get my foot on the bar to take pressure off my arms...

Name:	IMGP4414.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	140976  

Quick Reply: Pics of Day #3 of my stunting career...