$%^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 12

Uhhh.. not here?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

I bent my 12 bar today

I was talkin with doodle, and he was telling me to scrape at a higher speed. So i did, and it worked....for a minute.

THen i came down HARD and the bend (you can see the bend in my avatar) the bend bent to 90 degrees and hit my seat. I jumoped off and the bike cam down hard.

So now my 12 O'clock bar is now a 2 O'clock bar

THat's cool though, I'll be getting a new bike on chrismas, and I think I'll redesign the bar to be more like KWBB Andy's old one.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:00 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

you guys got a good positive thing going...but.....why dont you guys save up and get a fiddy....its alot cheaper then a street bike if you dont have the money....and you can learn wonders about stuntin on a fiddy.jus a suggestion...........-FROSH
TEAMOUTERMOST.com
Old 12-20-2004, 11:38 PM

cbxr50 is an unknown quantity at this point

this has got to be the gayest ****ing thread ever. to the bike stunters have your fun, keep postin pics, to tell you the truth these bitches on here are mad because they cant do it. anyone can rock stunts with a motor, but not with their two feet. many of the best street and dirt riders start on bikes. these dumbasses are the reason streetbike riders get a bad wrap. dont hate on other peoples ****, if that is what they are into so be it, doodle, rump, and sprokets need to go beat each other off and get rid of their aggression
Old 12-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by middleschooler
you guys got a good positive thing going...but.....why dont you guys save up and get a fiddy....its alot cheaper then a street bike if you dont have the money....and you can learn wonders about stuntin on a fiddy.jus a suggestion...........-FROSH
TEAMOUTERMOST.com

hehehe....If i had a job, belbieve me I'd get a fiddy, but they are like 1000 new, or i could buy on off Stuntlife, and fix it everyday..so ya know?
Plus, rockin 12's on a bike has it's own rewards, ya know?
Old 12-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by cbxr50
this has got to be the gayest ****ing thread ever. to the bike stunters have your fun, keep postin pics, to tell you the truth these bitches on here are mad because they cant do it. anyone can rock stunts with a motor, but not with their two feet. many of the best street and dirt riders start on bikes. these dumbasses are the reason streetbike riders get a bad wrap. dont hate on other peoples ****, if that is what they are into so be it, doodle, rump, and sprokets need to go beat each other off and get rid of their aggression

thanks for the positive words :YEAH
Old 12-21-2004, 01:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont got any agresion go back and read foolio i put my time in on pedal bikes of all types dirt bikes and street, i was giving the kid props for his 12 bar so eat a dick fagot......anyways as far as your design on your next 12bar you might want to run a bar from your axle up to the bar it looks like that would prevent it from bending again.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:16 AM

Joey D is a decent person

Well, Looks like you rank right up there with doodle in the stupidity dept. Not once in this thread was i bashing any of the bike riders. Like I give a flying **** if this kid has a bar on his bike. More power too him. If you'd take the time to read, I was actually defending him at one point. That being said, I'd like to challenge your gay *** to find where I was flaming him for having a bar on his bike. Thanks fcukstain. Have a wonderful day
Old 12-21-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by sprocketz
i dont got any agresion go back and read foolio i put my time in on pedal bikes of all types dirt bikes and street, i was giving the kid props for his 12 bar so eat a dick fagot......anyways as far as your design on your next 12bar you might want to run a bar from your axle up to the bar it looks like that would prevent it from bending again.

yeah, i was thinking sometihng like that.

I started fixing up an old frame i had lying around in the back yard today, it's just about ready to go, all it needs are 1.new rear brake cable 2. pads front and rear 3. left crank and pedal. 4. new 12 bar.

Yeah, once i get a few new discs for my angle grinder, I'll redo the bar and try it on this bike.

thanks everyone.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Don't read this.

about cbxr's post...

I think he was defending me againest the haters, If he named you and you tihnk he shouldn't have, don't flame him back. it was obvisouly a mistake to put your name there if you hadn't hated.

so let's all just get along
Old 12-21-2004, 03:52 PM

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
about cbxr's post...

I think he was defending me againest the haters, If he named you and you tihnk he shouldn't have, don't flame him back. it was obvisouly a mistake to put your name there if you hadn't hated.

so let's all just get along
ya i understand his lil gay *** just really likes you and just didnt want anyone being mean to you.....tell him to get off the nuts
Old 12-21-2004, 03:56 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by sprocketz
ya i understand his lil gay *** just really likes you and just didnt want anyone being mean to you.....tell him to get off the nuts

awww come on.............he obviously didn't mean to put ya there dude, cause you weren't haten. come on :YEAH
Old 12-21-2004, 06:56 PM
$%^

Cant we all just be friends... isnt that what jesus wanted?

Lol anways.. once i get a job ill proably buy a fiddy or save up for a bike.. for now ill just stick to this bitch

BTW i just finished the primer.. now all i gotta do is paint the black and then mask out the flames and paint em and then a new video of me :YEAH
Old 12-21-2004, 07:59 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
hehehe....If i had a job, belbieve me I'd get a fiddy, but they are like 1000 new, or i could buy on off Stuntlife, and fix it everyday..so ya know?
Plus, rockin 12's on a bike has it's own rewards, ya know?
00' fiddy for sale requires no fixing $750. (they are about 1400 new btw) u can twelve it and pick up chicks down the street

Old 12-21-2004, 08:26 PM
$%^

Lol i wish.. i should have gotten that instead of my new computer
Old 12-21-2004, 08:56 PM

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

one more post for me. anyways, good job on the 12 bar and stuff. i love all bikes and have been on many diferent kinds. keep practicing and i hope to see you guys in some videos in the future, whether it be on the bmx the fifty or a street bike. have fun and be safe.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:20 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Dude.buy a fiddy.........ive learned somuch its crazy...im sure you can to...jus save and save and save and save .then you can get one....once uv mastered the fiddy...........and ur thinkin bout gettin a street bike.......it could make learning a whole lot easier
Old 12-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by 808stunna
one more post for me. anyways, good job on the 12 bar and stuff. i love all bikes and have been on many diferent kinds. keep practicing and i hope to see you guys in some videos in the future, whether it be on the bmx the fifty or a street bike. have fun and be safe.

thanks man, positive props are always welcome :YEAH
Old 12-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by middleschooler
Dude.buy a fiddy.........ive learned somuch its crazy...im sure you can to...jus save and save and save and save .then you can get one....once uv mastered the fiddy...........and ur thinkin bout gettin a street bike.......it could make learning a whole lot easier

I swear i met you b4.....are you manny's son?
Old 12-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by CBO
damn thats cool
CBO?! thanks, means alot.