My 12

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 07:52 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: My 12

no,12ing is a stunt on streetbikes,thats just called sitting on a bicycle with your hoodie over your head so people cant laugh at who you are.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

It's funny, frogger post his ish, everyone loved it and didn't mind where it was.

Tnuts posted his pics, everyone loves it and didn't mind where it was.

I post this, and suddenly all the poeple i agrued with hate where it's at......funny
Old 12-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by doodle13245
no,12ing is a stunt on streetbikes,thats just called sitting on a bicycle with your hoodie over your head so people cant laugh at who you are.

In case you didn't know, If i just slammed down, I'd **** the bar up, and prolly break it off. You gotta use the brakes, just like a sport bike.

And i got my hoodie up because it's SNOWING. I got a higher res version where you can see it, and a vid. I need somewhere to host the vid though.

LOL, like you've seen me 12 doodle
Old 12-18-2004, 08:28 PM
$%^

$%^ is an unknown quantity at this point

thats just called sitting on a bicycle with your hoodie over your head so people cant laugh at who you are.
Yup.. thats exactly it..
Old 12-18-2004, 08:30 PM
Don't read this.

well at least don't have tp ush my bike around just to get a pic.....
Old 12-18-2004, 08:37 PM

Joey D is a decent person

This coming from the kid standing next to his 12'ed bike in his avatar. That's priceless. Maybe the next thread you read should be the "you might be a squid if". And take notes..
Old 12-18-2004, 09:19 PM

this comig from someone we've never seen ride,and yeah i pushed my bike up for the pic? if you have a problem with me seein if my bars even go to hell
Old 12-18-2004, 09:30 PM

this comig from someone we've never seen ride,and yeah i pushed my bike up for the pic? if you have a problem with me seein if my bars even go to hell

Are you upset cuz thats the only time your bar ever hit pavement? Don't talk **** little one. I could call you out in too many ways.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares what the bar looks like its not a poser bar its a 12 bar and nova man did you hear "12" bar not anti tip over bar, i used to ride mountain bikes and could wheelie for days and if i could of had a 12 bar on it i could only imagine what else i could of done....i give the kid props and would like to see some video of it in use
Old 12-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Don't read this.

he he, my bar wasn't even when i made my 12 vid..I almost ate it

Aftyer about 50 scrapes, I think it's pretty even
Old 12-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by sprocketz
who cares what the bar looks like its not a poser bar its a 12 bar and nova man did you hear "12" bar not anti tip over bar, i used to ride mountain bikes and could wheelie for days and if i could of had a 12 bar on it i could only imagine what else i could of done....i give the kid props and would like to see some video of it in use

thanks, I got a vid of one of my first scrapes, before the bar was even, so i lose the pegs,but if you want to see it I'll need a place to host it.

lol, it took most of the time of building it chopping it down, it mas SOO low, i couldn't stand it, had ot have REAL 12. lol
Old 12-18-2004, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
Are you upset cuz thats the only time your bar ever hit pavement? Don't talk **** little one. I could call you out in too many ways.
ok big internet **** talker man, since you know my riding skills just go ahead and assume you can out ride me....and for you info ********** im having a crash cage built for me.the first time i hit the bar i almost went down,so thats why im not out trying to hit my bar..if me not wanting to go out trying to hit my bar with no cage a week after i mounted it makes me a lesser man then i guess it does,but last time i checked it was just called having common sense.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Don't read this.

alright, everyone chill.

I understadn all points, but I'd rather not have this thread turn into a flame war and get deleted, ya know?

So feed back on the 12, and any tips on how to get it to scrape for longer (it stops me FAST when i do it.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
alright, everyone chill.

I understadn all points, but I'd rather not have this thread turn into a flame war and get deleted, ya know?

So feed back on the 12, and any tips on how to get it to scrape for longer (it stops me FAST when i do it.
im not pedeling any more so cant help you there, maybe down hill
Old 12-18-2004, 10:16 PM

ok big internet **** talker man, since you know my riding skills just go ahead and assume you can out ride me....and for you info ********** im having a crash cage built for me.the first time i hit the bar i almost went down,so thats why im not out trying to hit my bar..if me not wanting to go out trying to hit my bar with no cage a week after i mounted it makes me a lesser man then i guess it does,but last time i checked it was just called having common sense.

Ok Billy, First, I was never questioning your riding skills. I just assumed someone who posted so much bullshit on here must be one of the best riders around. Maybe you could roll with the guys from Outermost for a while, you know, teach them a little sumin sumin. Second, while you were "testing" (as you call it) your bar, did you really deem it necessary to take a pic of yourself looking like malibu's most wanted next to the bike? Third, all these posts about blowing your motor, maybe you should get that fixed before you worry about a cage. (Unless of course, it didn't really happen.) Which I highly doubt you've even ordered yet. But of course it is cool to talk about the 905 cage that you're gonna get with all the fellow stunters, right? And lastly, Just go ride. I understand now why you and FHL are buds, you both do nothing but post useless bullshit. And for the record, look at FHL, he thought you couldn't wheelie in the high alltitude, and look at him now. He quit posting bs and started riding. Hate to admit it, but you are definitely more annoying than he ever was.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:23 PM

somebodys chewing on somthing...........
Old 12-18-2004, 10:29 PM

haha im not even gonna bother to read all that,you have way too much time on your hands bro.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:32 PM

haha im not even gonna bother to read all that,you have way too much time on your hands bro.

Prolly a good idea, It would take even more time to go through step by step and explain it to ya.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:38 PM
Don't read this.

so anyway...

how bout them yankees?
Old 12-18-2004, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
so anyway...