ROC, D-Unit, PBR, Motopsychoz, and others Pictures from 11/21 **56k beware**

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 10:16 PM

Brian_MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ROC, D-Unit, PBR, Motopsychoz, and others Pictures from 11/21 **56k beware**

I ****ing missed it! This Army **** is gettin old.........this Sunday lets do a repeat.
Old 11-25-2004, 03:08 AM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ROC, D-Unit, PBR, Motopsychoz, and others Pictures from 11/21 **56k beware**

like everyone else said was def a good time...will def be back down in the near future.......for one of myke and vans lex lugers...puff puff pass *****
Old 11-25-2004, 07:58 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

cool pics guys :YEAH
Old 11-25-2004, 11:07 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
your avatar is cute you look like you just got hacksaw jim dugganed
!
haha thats a classic move.

rick, great to meet you man, you taught me a TON, I know I speak for all the luray boys when I say you really inspired us to go all the way with stunting.

BTW thats a money night spot. who wants to put in some work on weeknights? Van hit me up
Old 11-25-2004, 01:53 PM

scootnr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martino
haha thats a classic move.

rick, great to meet you man, you taught me a TON, I know I speak for all the luray boys when I say you really inspired us to go all the way with stunting.

BTW thats a money night spot. who wants to put in some work on weeknights? Van hit me up
hey man do you have to work on friday? give me a call and let me know.
Old 11-25-2004, 03:29 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by scootnr6
hey man do you have to work on friday? give me a call and let me know.
all day friday man. lets do it.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:24 PM

RazerBack is an unknown quantity at this point

nice **** :YEAH

Have fun in America !
Old 11-25-2004, 04:57 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martino
glad to hear that someone needs to stay on them, ronnie was with me when i couldn't even wheelie he's just been slackin and clyde was the number 1 stunna in '01 cuz he could shift through the gears....we really didn't care about wheelies then, it was who's the fastest up sperryville mountain and we all know who that was

ronnie got his session in for '04 he won't ryde for atleast six months don't believe his lies
Old 11-26-2004, 10:31 AM

scootnr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
glad to hear that someone needs to stay on them, ronnie was with me when i couldn't even wheelie he's just been slackin and clyde was the number 1 stunna in '01 cuz he could shift through the gears....we really didn't care about wheelies then, it was who's the fastest up sperryville mountain and we all know who that was

ronnie got his session in for '04 he won't ryde for atleast six months don't believe his lies

i still have pics of rick nasty trying to pull wheelies on his 929 in first gear and got them about a inch off the ground. i still remember when you got the first scratch on the 929 i thought you where going to cry.no more breaks for me. ill post them pics soon.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:32 AM

TricknR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scootnr6
i still have pics of rick nasty trying to pull wheelies on his 929 in first gear and got them about a inch off the ground. i still remember when you got the first scratch on the 929 i thought you where going to cry.no more breaks for me. ill post them pics soon.

There is a few of us remember those days real well...
Old 12-01-2004, 03:39 PM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ronnie,do u wanna ride friday night????if my stator comes in by then that is????

rick,i cant believe u r getting that big *** sprocket,thats not like u.

trickn,when r u gonna join us again???

me and clyde worked on his bike for alittle while yesterday,we are getting ready to drop the motor this evening hopefully.just like ronnie said it is worst than we thought!!!!

ronnie ,i'll see u over at clydes.give me a shout on my cell,i will just go down to the fitness center with u this evening.i dont know if clydes coming with us then or not???i'll call him and find out,i might go out there early and help out on his bike.peace out
Old 12-02-2004, 05:31 AM

TricknR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cookin-f2
ronnie,do u wanna ride friday night????if my stator comes in by then that is????

rick,i cant believe u r getting that big *** sprocket,thats not like u.

trickn,when r u gonna join us again???

me and clyde worked on his bike for alittle while yesterday,we are getting ready to drop the motor this evening hopefully.just like ronnie said it is worst than we thought!!!!

ronnie ,i'll see u over at clydes.give me a shout on my cell,i will just go down to the fitness center with u this evening.i dont know if clydes coming with us then or not???i'll call him and find out,i might go out there early and help out on his bike.peace out

Hopefully soon. If Ronnie gets me the hook up on a crunchy piece it may be before spring. Give a brotha a shout Ronnie.