Pics from Lakeland Fri (11/12) Theis, Jimmy & Jesse - Redline

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 11:41 PM

INeedU2Keepitup is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pics from Lakeland Fri (11/12) Theis, Jimmy & Jesse - Redline

Originally Posted by FHL
Just joshing you but you know it's not worth your life to practice without a helmet.
Okay - I know he's on a bike - but technically he wasnt really practicin - the few pics that you see are all that there are !! he might have been on the bike 5 min.... he just wanted to be cool & show off his new talents - GIMP !! Mad props to the Handicap
Old 11-18-2004, 11:42 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by kxrider
isnt this the pot calling the kettle bllack
Someone already said that, and I don't ride without a helmet.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:44 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by INeedU2Keepitup
Okay - I know he's on a bike - but technically he wasnt really practicin - the few pics that you see are all that there are !! he might have been on the bike 5 min.... he just wanted to be cool & show off his new talents - GIMP !! Mad props to the Handicap
So you're telling me it's less dangerous because he only took it off for 5 minutes to take pictures? It's actually more dangerous, because it puts pressure on you to do the trick the first time, and that's when you screw up.

I don't care what you think when you flip a stoppie and the peg goes through your face I'll have pics.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:54 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

OH yeh and you can kiss my *** - you want me to tell you DEDICATION & ME BEING NICE - WHICH DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN....when i got the pics developed she was like you want em on a cd - i was like no - i'll scan the ones i want when i get home - OF ALL THE NIGHTS MY F*in scanner breaks !!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR & it's like 1 month old - POS !!! anyways - I went back to the store - she said yeh we can put em on a cd still - but they couldnt just let me pick the ones i wanted - they had to put all the pics on the cd @ .30 ea (not a big deal for a few pics but i had 3 rolls) yeh... so i stood at the SLOW machine & scanned each pic individually & then she put it onto a cd - so its not my poor scan job - its cheap *** equipment i was workin with !!! (oh also - as previously stated - the fact that i grabbed the wrong film & it was all cloudy outside doesnt help the quality of the pics either) but oh well - i didnt see anyone else out there nice enough to take pics of your asses !!!!!! UH HUH - you're welcome !!!!!!!!!!! love you guys... <-----> that much....
Wow...I guess you missed the LOL guy waiving at you . That was my bad sence of humor at its best. Ofcourse we appreciate you taking the pics.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:58 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by FHL
So you're telling me it's less dangerous because he only took it off for 5 minutes to take pictures? It's actually more dangerous, because it puts pressure on you to do the trick the first time, and that's when you screw up.

I don't care what you think when you flip a stoppie and the peg goes through your face I'll have pics.
Dude...give it up already! After watching your clips we all know you are god to the stunting industry .
Old 11-19-2004, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by FHL

No actually what i said WAS - he was only on the bike for 5 min - he never had the helmet on b/c he wasn't going to ride = BOTH HANDS ARE BROKEN - okay okay - i'm so sorry - I forgot you are the expert - Let me sit down - but just a quick question - didnt you throw a couple of these in your last post !?!? - good - thought so - you have your & I ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST !!!! as for the helmet thing he's a big boy & i'm sure that even w/ both of his hands bein broken i couldnt tackle his *** & force him to put it on !! OH & BTW - EVEN IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE "THE PICS" - B/C I DONT REMEMBER ANYONE INVITING YOU !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Wow...I guess you missed the LOL guy waiving at you . That was my bad sence of humor at its best. Ofcourse we appreciate you taking the pics.

AWWHHHH - I WAS JUST KIDDIN !! - okay - i think i feel bad - umm - i knew you were kiddin - i just wanted you to know my "THIS IS HELL" postin pics story !! Dont ever worry about me gettin pissed off (I way too much !! (oh yeh & i forgot my ha ha face after my givin you the finger - opps !!).... especially on here... this is just **** talkin !!! Stunt life drama !!
Old 11-19-2004, 12:07 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

No actually what i said WAS - he was only on the bike for 5 min - he never had the helmet on b/c he wasn't going to ride = BOTH HANDS ARE BROKEN - okay okay - i'm so sorry - I forgot you are the expert - Let me sit down - but just a quick question - didnt you throw a couple of these in your last post !?!? - good - thought so - you have your & I ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST !!!! as for the helmet thing he's a big boy & i'm sure that even w/ both of his hands bein broken i couldnt tackle his *** & force him to put it on !! OH & BTW - EVEN IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE "THE PICS" - B/C I DONT REMEMBER ANYONE INVITING YOU !!!!!!!!!
You're a bitch.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by FHL
You're a bitch.
awwwhhh thanks - but i'm sure i've been called worse !! Look - I'm not about name callin - i wasnt tryin to hurt your feelings !!! & Actually I'm not a bitch - but you go off on me - about how dangerous it is & how 5 min isn't less dangerous its more dangerous - DO YOU SEE ME IN THE PIC W/ NO HELMET !?! no - i wear it EVERYTIME i ride !!! only point i was tryin to make was I'm not his mom & i'm not his secretary - pm him if you want to leave a message ~ and maybe next time you shouldnt leave if you can't take someone else's post/reply as the same - - People's opinion shouldnt matter to you, but i felt like you must care ALOT about what ppl think for you to post some mean **** like this - "I don't care what you think when you flip a stoppie and the peg goes through your face I'll have pics" ~ You'd feel bad if I wrecked & ate the pavement (since i always wear a helmet - you'd prob feel worse if i got fu(ked up !!)
Old 11-19-2004, 12:42 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

awwwhhh thanks - but i'm sure i've been called worse !! Look - I'm not about name callin - i wasnt tryin to hurt your feelings !!! & Actually I'm not a bitch - but you go off on me - about how dangerous it is & how 5 min isn't less dangerous its more dangerous - DO YOU SEE ME IN THE PIC W/ NO HELMET !?! no - i wear it EVERYTIME i ride !!! only point i was tryin to make was I'm not his mom & i'm not his secretary - pm him if you want to leave a message ~ and maybe next time you shouldnt leave if you can't take someone else's post/reply as the same - - People's opinion shouldnt matter to you, but i felt like you must care ALOT about what ppl think for you to post some mean **** like this - "I don't care what you think when you flip a stoppie and the peg goes through your face I'll have pics" ~ You'd feel bad if I wrecked & ate the pavement (since i always wear a helmet - you'd prob feel worse if i got fu(ked up !!)
Don't add fuel to this "kids" fire. Let him have his fun as he is "The Stunt Rider Man of the Year" :YEAH .
Old 11-19-2004, 12:45 AM

Don't add fuel to this "kids" fire. Let him have his fun as he is "The Stunt Rider Man of the Year" :YEAH .
heh,heh.... So does this mean you're not mad at me & you still have some love for me... at least as much as i have for you <-----> !! heh,heh.... I'm so glad that you're a smart *** too - makes postin **** on the boards much more entertaining !!!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 03:56 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Yeah and you're big muscles flashy bike ride without a helmet to take pics to boost my ego man of the year.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:08 AM
WHEELIES &quot;R&quot; US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by FHL
Yeah and you're big muscles flashy bike ride without a helmet to take pics to boost my ego man of the year.

do a search, really good search and show me pics or Jimmy riding without a helmet, get the fawking point already kid, NOBODY LIKES YOU.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:47 AM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point

You know this is why I hate this site....first off who are you????

second if you don't like what you see....ammmm get the **** off our board!!!!

Third get off our board anyway your pissing me off and I never even heard of you.....oh and by the way I hit a van a few weeks ago at about 60 mph, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a helmet so don't give me a helmet is important ****, I've tested in many times, I can't ride for **** without one. You know what though I am running on about 3 hours of sleep for the week, my hands hurt, my head hurts, and guess what I can't sleep, and I have to read your bs at 4 something in the morning........I really give a flying f**k if I wake up tomorrow, so I don't really give 2 ***** what you think a peg in the face might not be so bad right now bring it the **** on, if I wanted to play it safe I would play golf, I like the thought of getting destroyed once and a while makes life that much more interesting. Sorry if the imaged bothered you.... I hope you can sleep ok tonight, wear your helmet something might fall on you....good night
Old 11-19-2004, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
do a search, really good search and show me pics or Jimmy riding without a helmet, get the fawking point already kid, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

Heh, Heh.... so i'm guessin if this kid called me a bitch for hurtin his feelings & tell him he wasnt invited - then you are most def an right !?! - oh god you have to love the stunt life drama - maybe this guy needs to check the pics again - flashy bike = jimmy = helmet !!! (he's just mad that his bike isn't pretty !)
Old 11-19-2004, 07:51 AM

Chicane is an unknown quantity at this point

Third get off our board anyway your pissing me off and I never even heard of you.....oh and by the way I hit a van a few weeks ago at about 60 mph, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a helmet so don't give me a helmet is important ****, I've tested in many times, I can't ride for **** without one. You know what though I am running on about 3 hours of sleep for the week, my hands hurt, my head hurts, and guess what I can't sleep, and I have to read your bs at 4 something in the morning........I really give a flying f**k if I wake up tomorrow, so I don't really give 2 ***** what you think a peg in the face might not be so bad right now bring it the **** on, if I wanted to play it safe I would play golf, I like the thought of getting destroyed once and a while makes life that much more interesting. Sorry if the imaged bothered you.... I hope you can sleep ok tonight, wear your helmet something might fall on you....good night
Don't be afraid to tell us how you really feel... lol

Everywhere you go there will be gear ****'s... Helmet or not helmet... It's up to the dude riding! I can't believe there are soooo many people who get worked up about what another person wears... If you want to stunt in a pink thong, Thats your business...
Old 11-19-2004, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by redlinejesse

HELL YEH !!! heh,heh.... that kid better watch out he might have jesse's gimp gang of america on his *** (i know all you handicaps w/ broken hands are crazzzy - pissed off at the world b/c you cant even get yourself off - :jerkoff - all that frustration could lead to a serious beat down !!) heh heh..... but then again you have ashley - so no worries there ! I tried to stick up for ya but then i hurt his feelings & he had to start w/ the name callin.... ouch ! - alright - i've got to jump in the shower - later.....
Old 11-19-2004, 08:48 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Wow.. Looks like I missed the party last night.. LOL...
Old 11-19-2004, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
Wow.. Looks like I missed the party last night.. LOL...

heh,heh... that's stunt life for ya..... you just try & post up some pics - have a good time - but before you know it - crazy ppl are bashin your pics & sayin they can't wait till a peg goes in your face.... - just not nice !!! That wasn't the party that was stunt life drama - the party is this weekend at gates house - DONT FORGET !!!
Old 11-19-2004, 09:08 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

heh,heh... that's stunt life for ya..... you just try & post up some pics - have a good time - but before you know it - crazy ppl are bashin your pics & sayin they can't wait till a peg goes in your face.... - just not nice !!! That wasn't the party that was stunt life drama - the party is this weekend at gates house - DONT FORGET !!!
Oh trust me.. I know alllll about DramaLife...

Quick Reply: Pics from Lakeland Fri (11/12) Theis, Jimmy & Jesse - Redline