Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Scooter Trash would like to thank:

Old 11-18-2003, 09:10 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Scooter Trash would like to thank:

Well it is the end of the year... its almost 2004....

2003 was a very good year for ST. We would like to par our respect to everyone that has helped us.

Mike Russell at www.LBZ.com Thanks For taking care of us and the great Sponsorship. You Guys are Awsome!!! For everyone that has no idea who LBZ check out there website... They Have an Awsome Street Bike Line coming out next year.

freestyle ingenuity.. Thanks for stepping up and Helping us out.... You played a big role in savings nicks bike from a near certain death.... All of the guys say thanks for the Cages and Bars.. You are awsome

Performance PowerSports.... What can we say we bugged the shi$ out of you guys all year round. You guys took care of us... Once again we were able to depend on you guys... We will gladly throw you guys another Open House anytime.... Thanks For the Trailer to Steve and Dewy you guys are Life Savers... For Everyone Make Sure you check Out PErformance Power SPorts Under Our Sponsors link on the main Page... The guys are awsome....

TNA Webhosting.... You guys helped Us threw this Year by hosting our website... Even when We were drawing huge amounts of bandwiths... you were always there for us thanks again.... You guys are so important to us.... Thanks

recreational Leisure..... What cant we say that you guys didnt do For Us... We love the New jackets... There awsome and its all because Of you guys....... Any time you need anything from us let us know and we will be there... Looking forward to going to a couple out of state shows with you guys and the Bike Show at Cobo Hall... oh Thanks for the WHite Leather Jacket I love that Thing more than anything!!!!

2nd Look Thanks For Stepping up to the plate and helping us out!!!!!!

The Island Located In Wyandotte Mi For letting us throw our first huge out of Control Party!!!!

Bob At Bonzi Bobs In Lake Orion... You've stepped up so many times From money to just letting Us throw Parties... You are awsome!!!!!! Look Forward To many more Parties in the future with you!!!!!!

Metro Nite Club In Ann Arbor.... Chuck your the Man besides the fact that you race a bike you let us mainly me get out of control in your club weekend after weekend.... You definitely have the hot spot for us even when were not throwing our parties... You play our video all the time thanks you are great!!!

West Coast Film Works Or Insane Videos.com..... You guys are great thanks for the shows and everything else you guys have done for Us...Were Looking forward to working with you guys Next year!!!

Hooters In Taylor Michigan... Thanks for everything... The times were good!!!!! Thanks for taking care of us!!!!

For Anyone who Booked us for a Show,interview, And or open House... Thanks For Helping support us and the sport.. With out you there would be no ST.

Thanks To Impact Video fro getting our video out there another year.... Looking forward to Getting you guys Streets of Chaos 3 as soon as its released...

Joe Strange Thanks For being our Personal D.J. ANd for the SOng for the new video!!

Thanks to All Of the Downriver riders who came out to shows no matter how far away they were.. You guys know who you are.. You guys are awsome!!!!!!!

Thanks TO DSR, Sonic Jay, DV8 For everything that you guys have done to help us and support us.. All of you guys rock looking forward to Group shows with you guys next year!!!!!!

To anyone who has came to a show and helped setup did more than there share when they didnt have to..... Thanks.. This goes out To Cartman, Judd, Palmer,,,, And everyone else who has helped through the good and Bad times.. thanks oh Yeah My Best Friend Mac thanks for the Truck when ever I asked.. I owe You!!!

To any and all groups that helped us along the way, Braged about us or even said check Out there website.. Thanks

To All Of the girls who love and supported ST.. You guys are awsome... You are all Dedicated and Have showed us your support greatly this year thanks!!!!

To all of our Fans!!! We owe this all to You thanks a Million and look forward to doing more Shows For you guys Next Year!!!

The XSBA Ken Abbott Thanks for everything you did for all of us!!! I enjoyed the Competitions and Coming just to Meet you ... make this Us Freestyle the Best thing ever for all of us!!!

Mc Breed For coming to our parties And Hanging out.. You were awsome!!!!

If i'm forgetting anyone sorry... So many people did allot for us this year.. I could type and type for Days.... So In closing thank you everyone if I missed you your not Forgotten...

Scooter Trash Says Thanks to all!!!!

See You Next Year!!!!

P.s. We still have parties during the winter months to make up for Not riding!!!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
Attached Images
File Type: gif
action-smiley-033.gif (1.7 KB, 98 views)
Old 11-19-2003, 01:44 AM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
very well put, its only getting better...we have some awesome ideas stirred up.... HUGE Thanks to all the sponsors!!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:21 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough
While we are on the subject, i want to thank two people for helpin me out this year. Schwartz and Dedes. Thanks for helpin me work on my bike, showin me the ropes, inviting me to ride,teachin me stunts and just bein cool. it's my first year with a street bike and you guys really showed me how to get things done in the stunt world. Lookin forward to more rides asap.

P.s. i know as soon as shwartz reads this he is going to tell me to shut up, but thanks anyways dude.

p.s.s really the whole st team has helped me and been real cool to a newbie. thanks guys
Old 11-19-2003, 10:53 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
hahaha looks like the credits are already done for 2oc 3!! thanks dayrl
Old 11-19-2003, 11:47 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person
Don't forget you huge fan base in Flint Town
Old 11-20-2003, 01:05 AM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
good job

bout time you took notes. no wait, you just copied off of me... ****!
Old 11-20-2003, 07:53 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

HAHHAHA
Old 11-20-2003, 07:54 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

We will ba back to Flint in 2004 we didnt forget about you guys!!!

Originally posted by r1dude
Don't forget you huge fan base in Flint Town
Old 11-21-2003, 05:31 PM
M50M OG

Sonicjay is a decent person
Old 11-22-2003, 06:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FREE is an unknown quantity at this point
nice work ST crew Thank you all for a great summer, thanks for the parties.... Daryl keep up the good work!
Old 11-22-2003, 04:36 PM

JoeStrange is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the props bro's. I will support you guys untill i die.
***** ***** scootertrash for life BIIIIAAAACCCHHHH!