Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Shout Out!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2002, 11:47 AM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Evasiveactions1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shout Out!!!!!!!!!!

Just seeing how everyone's doing in Scooter Trash... Haven't talked to ya in awhile Nick ,hope everythings going better for you than it has been for me so far this yr I've gotten in a serious wreck with a car hyper extended my knee when a 12 went bad and twisted my knee (same one) when I was parking a 12 and broke my right femur when we were practiceing long stoppies other than all that my yr has been great.... Well anyhow hope the warm weather is treating yall great up in MI.
Old 11-16-2002, 07:49 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dude! i watched the video clip of you wrecking that stoppie. your getting them fukin far. i still endo like a little girl. oh well its not my bag. a bunch of us are going out to texas for the weekend of the 6th. to ride with sbh. i was thinking we caould all chip in and rent a helicopter. you down to go?? anyways the weather here is 10 degreez! haha you floriday riders have no excuse but to be the besT!! im glad you came to our board and said hi ill have to come over to yours and bust on ya guys.!