www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Lets Party at Club Metro Again!!!!

Old 09-29-2003, 01:38 PM

Diviniti's is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm not posting anymore
Old 09-29-2003, 01:44 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Soooooo Anyway.....

I put $500 down on my next bike, a crunchy '98 CBR900RR. 6,000 mile for only $2,000. I'll post up some pics when I pick it up.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:47 PM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point
you gunna let me break it in?

Old 09-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
It is already broken in, That is why it was only $2,000. But I guess I did the right thing by waiting all summer to buy it. In the meantime they did all the body work on the panels and shot the primer.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:10 PM

every1ssweetie is a decent person
Originally posted by babydoll
not cool stace, i know your just joking but not cool........my head is not up his a$$, i respect him and the way he feels.....plus we're still in the begginers stage, relationship is still new....what is it with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want to be with him OK?
You know i respect you in every way. I'm just trying to get you to come out with the girlz and have a good time. You can bring allen too i guess, he just has to dress up like a girl and have a good time too just kidding.

Sorry hun
Old 09-29-2003, 02:28 PM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by NINER
It is already broken in, That is why it was only $2,000. But I guess I did the right thing by waiting all summer to buy it. In the meantime they did all the body work on the panels and shot the primer.
good deal.

but by broken in, I mean yanno "BREAK" it in. give it the ole one two.

Old 09-29-2003, 02:58 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Everyone stop all of your crying...... This is a Party thread... And get your asses out and Party on the 10th like we alwaysdo we have a great time at every party!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:31 PM
EEE

EEE is an unknown quantity at this point
DARYL..ARE THESE PLANS SOLID? I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS. TIM...I WILL HAVE MY GIRL PICK YOU UP...YOU MUST GO!!! IT WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.. HIT ME UP 734-673-5729.... ERIC
Old 09-29-2003, 05:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
that s it darryl step into my office you are f***ing fired!! lol

did you go to the meeting for club utopia, i know they wouldnt have a problem doing it on Sat. that is local to for many people and about 25 min closer to the east side people. dont get me wrong i loooveddd metro and i think the bouncers are cool as hell. but if you want a sat and you want something closer this place would be good. just my thoughts!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:43 PM
EEE

Originally posted by sexybiker

did you go to the meeting for club utopia, i know they wouldnt have a problem doing it on Sat. that is local to for many people and about 25 min closer to the east side people. dont get me wrong i loooveddd metro and i think the bouncers are cool as hell. but if you want a sat and you want something closer this place would be good. just my thoughts!
I VOTE DORIS AS THE NEW MANAGER!!!
I HAVE PEOPLE DRIVING 5 HRS TO BE HERE..BUT THEY DONT LEAVE WORK UNTIL 5 PM ON FRI...THAT WOULD PUT THEM HERE AT 10 PM..SAT AS ORIGINALY PLANNED WOULD BE BETTER FOR ALL FROM WHAT I'M HEARING IN HERE! MUST ALLOW BEER BONGS..FOR SHIZZLE!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:50 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Yeah these plans are solid. The Flyers posted all over that makes the plans solid!!!!I also got a limo picking up a few people downriver we are going there its for my birthday .... alll this is for sure!!!

Originally posted by EEE
DARYL..ARE THESE PLANS SOLID? I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS. TIM...I WILL HAVE MY GIRL PICK YOU UP...YOU MUST GO!!! IT WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.. HIT ME UP 734-673-5729.... ERIC
Old 09-29-2003, 05:51 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Yeah Doris I really do like Utopuia The problem is that the club is 21 and up only and theyve gotten to many under age tickets so they cant make it 18 and up.. I really like that place if anything ever changes so we can all go thee i will throw one there... but we have people that under 21 that love to party with us.... You understand!!!

Old 09-29-2003, 06:25 PM

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point
Umm if you had a party at Utopia I dont think you would ever be able to throw another party again. End of story Utopia sucks. My boy used to bounce there. It is one of the worst clubs I've ever been to. Bad idea. A club at a bowling alley. What a damn joke
Old 09-29-2003, 06:39 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Well The Party Is at Metro SO Everyone knows!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
metro oct 10th copy.jpg (45.3 KB, 39 views)
Old 09-29-2003, 06:43 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Hey Doris I did have fun hanging out at Utopia the other night... Wheh you came up it was a great time... Your Girl Kelly was cool as hell.... Utopia was a great time they were playing our Video (Streets Of Caos 2) and they even had a thong contest wich was pretty cool!!!

Old 09-29-2003, 07:04 PM

Originally posted by Supafly
Umm if you had a party at Utopia I dont think you would ever be able to throw another party again. End of story Utopia sucks. My boy used to bounce there. It is one of the worst clubs I've ever been to. Bad idea. A club at a bowling alley. What a damn joke

let me ask you sopmething did you go just once? i am putting money that you went there once , when it first opened and never went again. how many clubs just open and it is the best club in the world........NONE! it takes time to build a club up and thats what they are doing with club utopia. Bowling alley in a club or not. a club is a club, the bowling alley is just an added additon. so what, it has some other activites, you know people out their maybe like to get hammered and bowl, then maybe do some dancing, or go and play some pool. many options

reason why i am like this is cause i am a promtion model for utopia, and you got to give things chances. i will agree with you that it sucked before, but it is getting better. just like anything else in our industry, it needs to build.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:08 PM

Originally posted by droptop
Yeah Doris I really do like Utopuia The problem is that the club is 21 and up only and theyve gotten to many under age tickets so they cant make it 18 and up.. I really like that place if anything ever changes so we can all go thee i will throw one there... but we have people that under 21 that love to party with us.... You understand!!!
AGREE! UNDER 21 WHAT ????

orginally posted bt droptop
Hey Doris I did have fun hanging out at Utopia the other night... Wheh you came up it was a great time... Your Girl Kelly was cool as hell.... Utopia was a great time they were playing our Video (Streets Of Caos 2) and they even had a thong contest wich was pretty cool!!!
YEAH kelly won a trip for two to las vegas for that thing contest.! lucky

Old 09-29-2003, 07:33 PM
EEE

DORIS...I AM GLAD THERE IS SOMEONE IN HERE WITH THERE HEAD ON STREIGHT! IT IS EASY TO DOGG PEOPLE AND CLUBS. MISERY LOVES COMPANY. IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER AND THINK POSITIVE, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING. AS A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE , WE CAN CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE ANYWHERE..ANYTIME. YEA...THAT PLACE SUCKED..UNTIL SCOOTER TRASH AND THERE DEDICATED FANS TURNED IT INTO THE PLACE TO BE!......NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD , DOESN'T IT!
Old 09-29-2003, 07:43 PM

Location: Clinton Twp, MI, Traveling at the moment!! I live everywhere....
babebblues is an unknown quantity at this point
you know people out their maybe like to get hammered and bowl

Agree with that!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 07:49 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
bowling and drinking is ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun: cheers

Quick Reply: Lets Party at Club Metro Again!!!!