www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Droptop's Girl Bwwaahhahhahahah

Old 04-11-2007, 11:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: Droptop's Girl Bwwaahhahhahahah

LOL ... clinical pathological liar ...

Pathological Liar according to the urban dictionary ...

Somebody who lies to improve their self-image. A pathological liar is someone who often embellishes his or her stories in a way that he or she believes will impress people. It may be that a pathological liar is different from a normal liar in that a pathological liar believes the lie he or she is telling to be true—at least in public—and is "playing" the role. It is not clear, however, that this is the case. It could also be that pathological liars know precisely what they are doing. Making up stories and at the same time believing them is known as confabulation. The term "pathological liar" is not an official clinical diagnosis however psychiatrists may agree that pathological lying is often the result of a mental disorder or low self-esteem.

Even though pathological lying is not recognized as a clinical disorder, legal court cases often require that you prove that the defendant is aware that he or she is lying. This proof is most important in cases of slander and/or liability.

does this pretty much hit the nail on the head??????
Old 04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Cathi
LOL ... clinical pathological liar ...

Pathological Liar according to the urban dictionary ...

Somebody who lies to improve their self-image. A pathological liar is someone who often embellishes his or her stories in a way that he or she believes will impress people. It may be that a pathological liar is different from a normal liar in that a pathological liar believes the lie he or she is telling to be true—at least in public—and is "playing" the role. It is not clear, however, that this is the case. It could also be that pathological liars know precisely what they are doing. Making up stories and at the same time believing them is known as confabulation. The term "pathological liar" is not an official clinical diagnosis however psychiatrists may agree that pathological lying is often the result of a mental disorder or low self-esteem.

Even though pathological lying is not recognized as a clinical disorder, legal court cases often require that you prove that the defendant is aware that he or she is lying. This proof is most important in cases of slander and/or liability.

does this pretty much hit the nail on the head??????
The only thing it is missing is a picture of him under that entry.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:13 AM

I thought about it, but it would be in my best interest to NOT post it .... LOL
Old 04-11-2007, 11:17 AM

ok, so i am guessing you can add your own definition on Urban Dictionary..

. Droptop 15 thumbs up

A very unintelligent loser who exhibits all signs of being a pathological liar which is usually the result of a mental disorder or very low self-esteem.
This person also is very uncoordinated. He claims to be a motorcycle stunt rider but really just does high speed skitching and pathetic power wheelies.
Quite often Droptop will claim to be a "baller" while living at home with his mom.
He can sometimes be found in hot tubs giving other males backrubs.
Occasionally he will be challenged in public - like when someone spits in his face, he will call security, police, or run away.
He also likes to trick models into thinking he has a legitimate business venture for them - then blackmail and slander them.

Droptop claimed to have rolled 600 foot stoppies along with saying he won the xsba.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I thought about it, but it would be in my best interest to NOT post it .... LOL
good thinking, hes pretty ugly
Old 04-11-2007, 11:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ok, so i am guessing you can add your own definition on Urban Dictionary..

. Droptop 15 thumbs up

A very unintelligent loser who exhibits all signs of being a pathological liar which is usually the result of a mental disorder or very low self-esteem.
This person also is very uncoordinated. He claims to be a motorcycle stunt rider but really just does high speed skitching and pathetic power wheelies.
Quite often Droptop will claim to be a "baller" while living at home with his mom.
He can sometimes be found in hot tubs giving other males backrubs.
Occasionally he will be challenged in public - like when someone spits in his face, he will call security, police, or run away.
He also likes to trick models into thinking he has a legitimate business venture for them - then blackmail and slander them.

Droptop claimed to have rolled 600 foot stoppies along with saying he won the xsba.
yep looks like it

wonder who did that
Old 04-11-2007, 11:34 AM

haha ... it just says: by Stunter Michigan Dec 12, 2006
Old 04-11-2007, 11:38 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

haha ... it just says: by Stunter Michigan Dec 12, 2006
he must know Daryl cuz that was 100% accurate!!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scott3824
been done way too many times in the past, he is a sociopath & clinical pathological liar - sometimes you need to cut losses and this guy should have been cut when he was born with 1 less chromosome
This is a fact!

For real, brakes have been given.
Too many.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
This is a fact!

For real, brakes have been given.
Too many.

it was YOU that wrote up that urban definition wasnt it *raising eye brow*
Old 04-11-2007, 06:59 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

it was YOU that wrote up that urban definition wasnt it *raising eye brow*
nope wasnt schwartz
Old 04-11-2007, 07:22 PM

haha .. then it was you ... but i am sure noone will admit to it LOL
Old 04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

Could've been droopy himself. He's bound to tell the truth sooner or later
Old 04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Someone told me everytime they hangout it cost That ****** *** DropTop $200/hour. NO BULL ****!!!

Drop TOp is a *****. ******.
That will NEVER Man UP TO ME!!!
******!!!!
Schwatz guess what bitch boy.. I am still around... waiting for your *** to come out to the spot.. dont think for one second your not get your world ******* rocked when I run into your old drug addict ***..

Schwartz lets discuss a couple of points about you..

1. your a coke head
2. your a pill head...
3. your a bitch that got called out by me and preacher
4. you called arnold at throttle to try and remedy the problem.. cause your a bitch
5. your bitch *** didnt show up to autorama..
6. your a broke *** mother ****** who lives in an upstairs flat..
7. you drive a piece of **** *** car..
8. you couldnt sell **** at nicholsons... Yeah you tried to be a salesman...
9. you couldnt get a hot *** girl if your life depended on it.. i remeber when you ran out of the club in ypsilanti cause your girl was gonna leave ya.. YOUR A BITCH
10. You have no one left to control on your team..
11.. You think your hard behind this keyboard... I cant wait till I see your mother ****** *** out on the streets...

Type away schwartz.. stuntlife aint real life... thats for sure.. you have not stopped aob one bit....you have just helped promote me..

I would take your broke back drug addict *** and check it before you realize you are about to face reality...

HHAHAHAH schwartz look at my girl... And look at the ugly *** trolls you have dated.. you fucked up washed up drug addict.. let me guess your an og stunt rider

EAT A DICK BITCH BOY ..

Call me a ***.. i gotten more ***** then you will ever get in your whole life and Im only 29...

Say something.. I cant wait to see you!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Droptop

11.. You think your hard behind this keyboard... I cant wait till I see your mother ****** *** out on the streets...

Type away schwartz.. stuntlife aint real life... thats for sure.. you have not stopped aob one bit....you have just helped promote me..

HHAHAHAH schwartz look at my girl...

Say something I can't wait to see you!!!!
Just so we're clear....you never denied paying 200/hour for the ***** so I'm gonna assume that's true....

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....***** you hide behind the keyboard and your team mates.....I believe Schwartz spit in your face and you didn't do dick about it....so what he's gotta spit in your face again?? ***** wants a re-do.....

Droopy you do realize you are not AOB....AOB is a group like the power rangers....you're just a member....I'd say the pink ranger....so why not talk about what Daryl has done....yeah....I guess that's not an option either.....unless bragging about lying and ******* underage girls is cool....which for the record....it's not....

Look at your girl?? I would man but to be honest that crack ***** makes me wanna puke so I'm gonna opt to look at anything but her nasty, acne-cratered, cellulite-ridden ***.....seriously.....I'd rather look at your chins than that trainwreck bangbus bitch....

I personally can't wait till Schwartz sees you....when you're not hiding behind your team mates.....(although that would make you part of the team and we all know you still can't stunt for ****)....so let's just call them AOB.....or hiding behind security guards....or hiding in a hot tub with some dude....cause when he or any of the other umpteen people that wanna see you get your *** handed to you do finally catch you.....it's gonna be epic....

Sincerely,
A guy in MA that wants to see you get beat down like the down syndrome bitch you are!! :YEAH
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Droptop
Schwatz guess what bitch boy.. I am still around... waiting for your *** to come out to the spot.. dont think for one second your not get your world ******* rocked when I run into your old drug addict ***..

Schwartz lets discuss a couple of points about you..

1. your a coke head
2. your a pill head...
3. your a bitch that got called out by me and preacher
4. you called arnold at throttle to try and remedy the problem.. cause your a bitch
5. your bitch *** didnt show up to autorama..
6. your a broke *** mother ****** who lives in an upstairs flat..
7. you drive a piece of **** *** car..
8. you couldnt sell **** at nicholsons... Yeah you tried to be a salesman...
9. you couldnt get a hot *** girl if your life depended on it.. i remeber when you ran out of the club in ypsilanti cause your girl was gonna leave ya.. YOUR A BITCH
10. You have no one left to control on your team..

I would take your broke back drug addict *** and check it before you realize you are about to face reality...

HHAHAHAH schwartz look at my girl... And look at the ugly *** trolls you have dated.. you fucked up washed up drug addict.. let me guess your an og stunt rider

EAT A DICK BITCH BOY ..

Call me a ***.. i gotten more ***** then you will ever get in your whole life and Im only 29...

Say something.. I cant wait to see you!!!!

ull never come out to his neck of the woods

dont act like ur some hard ***

if i member correcty i made u applogize to me infront of everyone in that meeting

arnold called u to come there not schwartz

u pay for *****

he dosent, hes pulls hot ***, ive witnessed it

i woked at nicholsons, hes got mad rep there, ohh ya everyone hates u in the sales industry believe me i asked around about u

he got right with his addiction, and were all happy for him, why would u kick him when hes achived a major goal, and yet u can over come urs of being a looser pathalogical lier

hahah u and preacher called no one out, i was there, u came at me at autorama, matt stepped in, u punked out HUGE like a bitch when he spit in ur face, it took all of us to stop him from killing u, preacher is a punk just like u

u dont run down river ST made down river

hes got 2 cars in HIS name, u DONT

u live at home with ur mommy and daddy, HE DOSENT

when u point the finger u have 3 more pointing back at u

ur a never was droptop

schwartz and i may have had a falling out recently but i still got his back no matter what

THATS ST FAMILY CUZ, loyalty, something AOB never will have

ill be back in mi one day cuz one day
Old 04-12-2007, 10:53 PM

Matt is good people......
Old 04-12-2007, 10:53 PM

niner is right daryl got knocked out last weekend for running his mouth
Old 04-12-2007, 10:54 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by skillz954
Matt is good people......

haha me matt or schwartz
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
haha me matt or schwartz
Schwartz. You suck.

Quick Reply: Droptop's Girl Bwwaahhahhahahah