www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

When World Collide

Old 11-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
When World Collide

When Worlds Collide

Europe Vs the US is it? Fact is the guys over the big pond have been doing it longer then the US guys. Their NASCAR just happens on two wheels instead of 4. There national past time for the last several decades has been motorcycles. Like it or not the blokes from over the big pond in general have a better skill set then us.

With the rumor of Christen Piffer and AC Ferris going to Stunt Wars this year it seems everybody wants to bash the European style as “Boring” or lack of style. I have heard many comments about Tony D and his European style none of them very complementarily. I wasn’t even excited about Stunt Wars until I heard this nasty rumor. Would I want to US to stomp a hole in these toothless wonders from Over Seas? Hell yes, only in a fair fight.

Here’s what I say. Bring the noise! Tony D was one of first of many riders to come to adopt part of the euro style. Is his style all Europe? Not in my book, I feel he has a great mix of gangster and Euro. Instead of busting on the guy for his helmet we should give him a little praise for going out of pocket to go learn from one of the best! Then to bring that back to the states and put a Gangster style to it!?!? Come on now boys let’s hear it for Tony D!! Don’t think they can’t pick up some of our style. Bet there watching! Count on it! Smarten up boys, watch, learn and bring it back at them!!

With the help of the Euro style perhaps we could bring it to the next level. A level that is both technical and exciting to watch. I say let Darius take AC on a street ride on a bike with a fairing on it, then see what we get.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: When World Collide

it's my personal beleive that many of the euros have been lacking in terms of quality of stunts.

for instance, CP's latest clip he put out, the only new thing he seemed to have learned was SS jump to spreader.

in 02-03 the Euros were the trend setters......it's much harder to say who is ahead of who now and days
Old 11-05-2005, 06:46 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

i lvoe euro stlye.....i tery to perfect it with american flair aswell
Old 11-05-2005, 07:48 PM

AK-47 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that schooler lol...
Old 11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

This is my opinion...

We as stunt riders get bored with our style and tricks.. thats why riders are always trying to do more... Different varations of circles and wheelies...

But u have to admit... the europeans have been killing it in certain areas.. they have stayed competitive.. Endos.. yes they may be behind now ... but if it wasnt for them back years ago there would have been nothing to work for....
Now look the United States has that **** on lock..

Circles... U see no handed circles over in europe... So we want that.. So it makes more of an incentive for people to do better...

You have to give the europens credit on the fact that they have made the sport mainstream over there... if u say no.. I see alot of people in the stands at there shows.. I see AC all over there bike world...

Im sure if some us stunter entered a europeon type bike into stuntwars they would not get rejected from the show.. maybe laughed at.. At the same point u know how many people laugh when u tell them that stunting is going to go mainstream....

Its not about the style or the bike.. It is about there is always someone better than the next.. thats why we strive to do better and grow....

So bring them over.. Show them a good time.. Show them the respect they deserve...

Do what u want... But Most importantly ride for the fun of it!!! Isnt that why we all started this endevor in the start... I know none of us are getting rich...
Old 11-05-2005, 10:12 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

i like their definition of a "chopper" (the bike with the tweaked up subframe, nbo exhaust, and funny front end)
Old 11-06-2005, 02:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Well put Schwartz ... hopefully the europeans get the warm welcome they deserve here .... I think this stuntwars could be a pivitol point for the stunt world's future progression ... Anyone that knocks on TonyD for adding new style to his game is a narrow minded moron - seeing that style from him at Lima in person was sweet ....

Daryl you can't touch jay's 50 skills so why don't you go back to worrying about how pretty your new stuntbike looks and the fact that it still won't distract anyone from your lack of skill ......... oh an see here: https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=144945
since you delete anything anyone posts in your forum - you really shouldnt consider yourself a major player cause yo **** is GAAABAGE...
and way to contradict your attempts at rationality by your retarded post above

Last edited by 3824; 11-06-2005 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Old 11-06-2005, 05:46 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sclevela
hsould u really be getting all worked up like this?

i mean dont u have a heart condition?

on another note.......... i have side of bacon in the freezer......... can they use that to fix yer heart? u said something about pig parts didnt u?

oink oink

.org!

p.s............ u sure do seem to threaten alot of people
ROTFL .... ...
Old 11-06-2005, 05:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

sclevela u fukin crack me up
Old 11-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Nascency Project

BeeRadST is an unknown quantity at this point

indeed the rumor is true. on stuntusa drew stone commented on forkin out cash to bring the euro riders over. i heard the team event is also gonna be downright unbeatable this year.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:37 AM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Notice U Didnt Add The "mao" To Rothl

Cuz It Was Nowhere Near Funny Enough To Jazzercize Off Yer Fat ***!
I will straight get a plane to cut ur *** Scott... lol... *********in drunk 2 wayin bastard!
Old 11-11-2005, 10:34 AM

did i call u?
You always call me.... lol, wtf u think I always return the favor for... biatch!
Old 11-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by LEASIN IT
You always call me.... lol, wtf u think I always return the favor for... biatch!
Quit talking about your booty calls to each other.

.org