Buyer/Seller Ratings Please feel free to post your experiences with buyers and sellers you have dealt with here on StuntLife.
Dont just post the bad, post up all your good experiences as well!!

F4whore - Couldn't pay up

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 06:05 PM

gonecrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4whore - Couldn't pay up

send the kid $5.00 and keep the $95.00 for restocking fee
Old 07-07-2005, 01:37 AM

charkly is a decent person

well-heres my take

f4 says there were unforseen difficulties that delayed sending the money-even offered more to make up for the inconvenience-and you sold it anyway on ebay without giving him the chance to make right. it seems like f4 doesnt agree that the deposit was non-refundable, but you state that it was-was this agreed upon by both parties?
if it was, youre justified in your actions, even if you could have allowed him to make up for the error as he DID reply before the auction ended.

ive met f4whore, and hes crazy-certifiable even. whatever you do is your decision, but i think this should be worked out amicably. even if to the majority it seems stupid to threaten over, you probably dont want to see if hes serious.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:39 AM

f4whore is an unknown quantity at this point

neither of us ever said it because it was only 500$, nothing should have come up, but it did. i wouldnt be on here whining like a ***** and tracking this mother****er down if we agreed it was non refundable. the fact is neither of us expected me to not come up with the loot, so no one said anything. you wanna be a **** and keep my money, thats cool, ill get my money, and youll get yours.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:50 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

wait so i'll get his money?
Old 07-09-2005, 03:59 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charkly
if it was, youre justified in your actions, even if you could have allowed him to make up for the error as he DID reply before the auction ended.
No he didn't.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:23 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spyder02r1
yea but deposits are supossed to be refunded if the act isn't carried out hence a deposit is to hold something if nothing is bought then deposit should be returned coem on if u go to a store and put money doen on something and u don't buy it they return ur $ same should apply

***** no they don't...if you go to a store and put a deposit on something and then you fall through on the deal...bye bye deposit...the only time that this is an exception is when the customer can't get financed or some decision outside their control that would make the deal impossible.

So based on your logic...you would deliver an item to someones house with a delivery deposit...then you spent 400 dollars getting there in fuel and what have you...you would give the money back to the customer and not complete the transaction??? WTF, No. So why should you wait three weeks make a deal and then not complete the deal cuz your dog had lyme diesease and your CPU was down. Well neither of those take up 24 hours for three weeks...and the internet is prett phucking popular now-a-days...so go to a buddies house and contact a motherfu(ker.

F4whore is wrong...DNF is right!

Flip
Old 07-13-2005, 10:33 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4whore
neither of us ever said it because it was only 500$, nothing should have come up, but it did. i wouldnt be on here whining like a ***** and tracking this mother****er down if we agreed it was non refundable. the fact is neither of us expected me to not come up with the loot, so no one said anything. you wanna be a **** and keep my money, thats cool, ill get my money, and youll get yours.

No you would be on here whining like a B!tch...b/c that is what people do when they get in these situations. They whine and have every excuse in the world why the other persons efforts to complete the deal they agreed on are worth nothing. A refundable deposit??? Well, why even send it...the reason the deposit is in place is to show your commitment for the deal...if the deposit wasn't there you could walk away at anytime and DNF would have to look for a new buyer, but the deposit keeps you commited and without it you can fu(k the other guy over. However, on the other side the deposit protects you based on the agreed terms so that DNF can't sell the product out from under you and screw you out of money.

So in simple terms:

1. The deposit Protects your money and the deal.
2. The deposit protects DNF's Time!
3. GET THE ***** OVER IT, is it that hard for you to make $100...wtf...do you work at mickey d's....you should be able to make that in half a day to 2 days...you over tempered basket case!

Flip
Old 07-19-2005, 11:26 PM

250Rrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gonecrazy
send the kid $5.00 and keep the $95.00 for restocking fee
Old 07-20-2005, 01:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Send him $100 in Monopoly money
Old 07-21-2005, 02:55 AM

ricerocket1135 is an unknown quantity at this point

F4 needs to realize that a deposit is a guarantee that you will follow thru. If you could give them back then why would you even take them in the first place...

GET OVER IT DUDE AND MOVE ON!!!
Old 07-21-2005, 03:50 PM

WoFo Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: F4whore - Couldn't pay up

Originally Posted by MikeM
Send him $100 in Monopoly money
sounds like a plan ^^^ ^^^
Old 07-21-2005, 04:02 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4whore
this is not an issue of fault, its an issue of **** going awry in my life. the dude who i used as an intermediary was not on contact with me most of the time, i had the money, serious **** came up that took up my time and my internet went down. none of you know the issues except me, i would have rather paid for the **** no complications either. none of that is relevant now, just send me my loot back and i wont bother you again.
business is business........sounds like if a phone call was made just to let him know you were still interested....also you had a chance to buy it back on ebay...deposit are deposits, you don't get them back
Old 07-21-2005, 04:09 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spyder02r1
yea but deposits are supossed to be refunded if the act isn't carried out hence a deposit is to hold something if nothing is bought then deposit should be returned coem on if u go to a store and put money doen on something and u don't buy it they return ur $ same should apply

that is in major stores on high price items.....personal sellers of items....you don't get that cash back....stores can hold the item b/c they have many of them, does not sstop their sales
Old 07-27-2005, 10:05 PM

LôKî™ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charkly
well-heres my take

acording to this auction that ended on 6/22 it looks like it was sold before f4's response on 7-1. so according to basic arithmatic it had been sold 9 days before he replied.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4558048103

Now if an agreement was made to pay for an item in full by a specific time and there was a $100 deposit and f4 didnt reach his part of the agreement then the agreement is null and void and the money given to DNF is his because f4 GAVE IT TO HIM. It wasnt a loan that DNF had to pay back.

What would be the point of a deposit if you just get it back if you didnt hold up to your part of the deal?

according to the privacy policy on stuntlife

Certain Exceptional Disclosures
We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process.
do what you want with that little bit, but dont let him intimidate you into giving back the money. It's rightfully yours.

LôKî™