Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

paging rayboner

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 01:59 PM

the wizz is an unknown quantity at this point
paging rayboner

You going to e-mail me that list or what? It's almost time. I just went and looked at my bro's snowmomo's. The polaris looks kick *** with the M-10 susp on back. The thing has like 12 inches of travel now. I hate the snow but can't wait untill it gets here.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Raybone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: paging rayboner

Originally posted by the wizz
You going to e-mail me that list or what? It's almost time. I just went and looked at my bro's snowmomo's. The polaris looks kick *** with the M-10 susp on back. The thing has like 12 inches of travel now. I hate the snow but can't wait untill it gets here.

you know what i just went ahead and ordered the parts i really didnt need too many plus i got a pretty good price on them...i really didnt want to have to bother you having to order them and make sure they were the right ones and what not...but thanks im sure ill have to use your hook up in the future!!!!!

yea i have the m-10 im gettin all of the shocks rebuilt as we speak it should be kick *** this year ill be able to grab 8-15 foot airs!!!!!!!

i hate to say it but snowmobiling is way more fun then bikes...i mean dont get me wrong i love the rocket but the sled is nothin to be messed with :devil