Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Stuntfest this past weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 08:19 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs down Stuntfest this past weekend.

Well we ended up leaving at 6pm vs 2pm cuz stallion had some bike trouble.. so we didnt get to ohio til late. Well I'm sure some of u seen that Monica (RydinAngelin619) had our accomidations ALL set up for us... she said she had 5 rooms and a limo. Well last minute she said she needed a $50 deposit on the limo with a credit card (monica thought u already got the limo) Thanks ChoCha for hookin that up... sweet!! good times right? WRONG!!! After pickin her up she lead us to a random hotel off the e-way which she didnt know where it was (wait a sec.... isnt she from ohio and didnt she already have reservations) NO!!! We get to some hotel she happened to see off the e-way.... Ok.. so we get there and she tells us NOT to come in... me being the curious person I am went in anyway and found out that she NEVER made reservations. So we get 2 rooms. Shifty gets up in the middle of the night to find his bed taken so he ended up sleepin in his truck (Real nice monica ).. Same thing happened for the next day... NO rooms again. Thank god shifty called Sat morning and found us some near the track
11pm The limo is now outside the hotel and the driver tells us that we only have 2hrs left.... WTF!!! Our planner Monica never called and told them that we wouldn't be gettin there til later. So we lost the $50 deposit.

Next time we will handle EVERYTHING on our own. And Monica I think ur a good person online and over the phone but in reality your a rude and bossy person that I dont care to hang with again.

Thanks to Doris, Liz and Kelly for coming with us.. I had a lot of fun with ya and you are more than welcome to any event we go to!!!
Very cool to see everyone again who we haven't seen in a long time ... The ryders were SICK!!!!

To the rest of DSR... Hope to see u at the Stuntlife Freestyle Shootout July 12th. For more info
Stuntlife Competition
Old 06-24-2003, 08:22 AM

Location: Clinton Twp, MI, Traveling at the moment!! I live everywhere....
babebblues is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad to see everything worked out in the end for you guys/girls!!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 08:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KelKel can only hope to improve
Yegh Chris was pretty hit when I saw him yesterday, he didn't look too happy....that sucks it wasn't what you expected but just keep looking forward to July and you'll have fun then.....
Old 06-24-2003, 09:02 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Stallion and Flava- yall owe me some loot and cho cha $46 :YEAH
Old 06-24-2003, 11:54 AM

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah it was rocky on friday, but hey it all fell through at the end, we found a hotel, we didnt need the limo, and we had fun. thank you guys for everything defantily have to do it again.
Old 06-24-2003, 12:48 PM

BUZZMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like fun..NOT
Old 06-24-2003, 01:20 PM

Hellsnat is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to say this, The show that some of you guys did at Cafe Concepts was 10 times better than that show.

It was good to see a few of you there, but like I told Shifty, why wasn't he out there. He could have walked all over most of those guys.

That's the last time I'm going to that show, I went 2 years ago and it was a **** poor planned event.

You guys are way better than the riders they had at the event. Except for the guy from 1096, as far as I was concerned, he took the show. Way to go bud!

I wish we could have hooked up sat night and all went out.

NEXT TIME! I tell ya NEXT TIME!

Hopfully we will be able to make the Stunt Life show.
Old 06-24-2003, 04:48 PM

SHIFFTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Hellsnat
I have to say this, The show that some of you guys did at Cafe Concepts was 10 times better than that show.

It was good to see a few of you there, but like I told Shifty, why wasn't he out there. He could have walked all over most of those guys.

That's the last time I'm going to that show, I went 2 years ago and it was a **** poor planned event.

You guys are way better than the riders they had at the event. Except for the guy from 1096, as far as I was concerned, he took the show. Way to go bud!

I wish we could have hooked up sat night and all went out.

NEXT TIME! I tell ya NEXT TIME!

Hopfully we will be able to make the Stunt Life show.
Well i would have been in more events if I knew how bad the amature class really was but hey theres all ways next year and the stuntlife show. Hope to see everyone there
Old 06-24-2003, 06:13 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person
Hey we mad the best of it, and definitely drank more beers than put miles on the bike...

I defitnely think Shifty and DV8 could have really reppd the D there since the amatuer classes were pretty weak.. They could have defintley shown em up.. Especially Ronnie on the slow wheelies.. He would have eaten any one there alive.. Pro or Am..

It was still fun... 3 peas in a pod.. Stinky Bathrooms.. P on the Mc Ds floor.... Hotel Sign... Climbing the ravin... lol.. Truth or Dare...and much more...

We mad the best of it, and thats all the fuchin matters...

CUZ YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 08:52 PM

Stallion is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by X-Rated
Stallion and Flava- yall owe me some loot and cho cha $46 :YEAH
Flava and I owe cho cha money for the room`s why DO we owe you money I owe you only $ 10.00 and cho cha we owe $ 40.00 for the room
Old 06-24-2003, 10:09 PM

Raybone is an unknown quantity at this point
yea see maybe some people would appreciate what i did for them at cedar point for them but nope not even a thanks....

last time i do that..........

everything went smooth as hell thanks to raybone
Old 06-24-2003, 10:22 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Raybone
yea see maybe some people would appreciate what i did for them at cedar point for them but nope not even a thanks....

last time i do that..........

everything went smooth as hell thanks to raybone
LOL did anyone tell you they charged us 10 bucks at the door because the tickets were for saturday But you did try your *** off to set it up and get it going
Old 06-24-2003, 10:33 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntfest this past weekend.

Originally posted by X-Rated
Well we ended up leaving at 6pm vs 2pm cuz stallion had some bike trouble.. so we didnt get to ohio til late. Well I'm sure some of u seen that Monica (RydinAngelin619) had our accomidations ALL set up for us... she said she had 5 rooms and a limo. Well last minute she said she needed a $50 deposit on the limo with a credit card (monica thought u already got the limo) Thanks ChoCha for hookin that up... sweet!! good times right? WRONG!!! After pickin her up she lead us to a random hotel off the e-way which she didnt know where it was (wait a sec.... isnt she from ohio and didnt she already have reservations) NO!!! We get to some hotel she happened to see off the e-way.... Ok.. so we get there and she tells us NOT to come in... me being the curious person I am went in anyway and found out that she NEVER made reservations. So we get 2 rooms. Shifty gets up in the middle of the night to find his bed taken so he ended up sleepin in his truck (Real nice monica ).. Same thing happened for the next day... NO rooms again. Thank god shifty called Sat morning and found us some near the track
11pm The limo is now outside the hotel and the driver tells us that we only have 2hrs left.... WTF!!! Our planner Monica never called and told them that we wouldn't be gettin there til later. So we lost the $50 deposit.

Next time we will handle EVERYTHING on our own. And Monica I think ur a good person online and over the phone but in reality your a rude and bossy person that I dont care to hang with again.

Thanks to Doris, Liz and Kelly for coming with us.. I had a lot of fun with ya and you are more than welcome to any event we go to!!!
Very cool to see everyone again who we haven't seen in a long time ... The ryders were SICK!!!!

To the rest of DSR... Hope to see u at the Stuntlife Freestyle Shootout July 12th. For more info
Stuntlife Competition

Well, All I can say is...Rooms were their saturday night..you chose not to take them...don't believe me? Ask the people who took them. DTE and East Coast Stunters, as far as me being a rude and bossy person? How could I be a rude and bossy person when everyone didn't say two words to me the whole weekend. Yes I did call the Limo guy and tell him you guys were running late. Not my problem, if you don't care to chill with me, then sorry to hear that.....
Old 06-24-2003, 10:35 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
seems you have a grudge that needs to be settled somewhere other than here?? it all turned out fine in the end- why bring up the rest?
Old 06-24-2003, 10:45 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Stuntfest this past weekend.

Originally posted by RidenAngelIn619
Well, All I can say is...Rooms were their saturday night..you chose not to take them...don't believe me? Ask the people who took them. DTE and East Coast Stunters, as far as me being a rude and bossy person? How could I be a rude and bossy person when everyone didn't say two words to me the whole weekend. Yes I did call the Limo guy and tell him you guys were running late. Not my problem, if you don't care to chill with me, then sorry to hear that.....

your all talk
Old 06-24-2003, 10:47 PM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
THREAD IS GETTING GAY ABOUT TO BE DELETED
Old 06-24-2003, 11:09 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
i liked your quote.

Quick Reply: Stuntfest this past weekend.