Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Rydin update!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 07:33 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation Rydin update!!!

The rydin has been great the past few days... weather has been perfect. Tons of funny **** happened like Sunday night.. We met up at FastFinger Jays house and headed to Greek Town.. We were rippin wheeliez when all of a sudden this Camero (with T tops) came speedin up to us with 2 chicks TOTALLY hanging outta the top. So of coarse we rip a couple more wheeliez to impress these young vixens.... Well Slothy, Jay, Shifty and Stallion were all a head of me and I decided to hang with this car... Low and behold the passanger chick that was hanging out the top decided she was a lil warm and ditched her top... the other girl in the back seat was out of the drivers side T top and thought the passanger side girl needed a good bewbie and crotch rubbin. *yummy* They followed us to Greek Town and we BS'd blah blah that was it....

Now the Bums down there OMG!!! There were like 5 that walked up askin for change.. Shifty felt like he was do, to do his good deed for the year so he hooked them up with fiddy cent.... This toofless guy came up to us talkin about how he loved us and wanted us to be careful right after he threw a bag of weed in Jays face for him to sniff... guess to make sure it was good ****.. The look on Jays face was priceless!!! HAhahahahah

Gettin bored yet??? To bad :YEAH

Then yesterday Stallion, Shifty and myself were cruizin down Gratiot when a po po was creepin behind us so we pulled over in Ruby Tuesdays to elude the copper. Sittin there we had a smoke and this dewd (another bum) came up to us on his pedal bike barely fallin over in front of me. He started talkin about our pimpy rides and asked how fast they went blah blah blah... I told him on a good day 220mph... He then asked if we like small south american animals.. we were like yeah I guess... He whips out his hand and there it was...... a FAKE spider... Shifty jumped only about 10ft then the bum pleaded for us not to hit em cuz of his joke. After he let us know he was .37cents short of gettin a 40oz... Shifty again in a caring mood takes out about 1.25 in quarters and sent the derelict on his way... I tell your what... I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!! Good times!!
Old 06-17-2003, 07:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BUZZMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, wish i was there. Sounds like a efin blast you guys had. let me know when the next escapade to the D takes place....
Old 06-17-2003, 10:20 AM

RAW DAWG is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds pretty choice to me.....

hit us NINJA's up on the BOARD next time yo......

raw dawg
Old 06-17-2003, 04:03 PM

Stallion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rydin update!!!

Originally posted by X-Rated
The rydin has been great the past few days... weather has been perfect. Tons of funny **** happened like Sunday night.. We met up at FastFinger Jays house and headed to Greek Town.. We were rippin wheeliez when all of a sudden this Camero (with T tops) came speedin up to us with 2 chicks TOTALLY hanging outta the top. So of coarse we rip a couple more wheeliez to impress these young vixens.... Well Slothy, Jay, Shifty and Stallion were all a head of me and I decided to hang with this car... Low and behold the passanger chick that was hanging out the top decided she was a lil warm and ditched her top... the other girl in the back seat was out of the drivers side T top and thought the passanger side girl needed a good bewbie and crotch rubbin. *yummy* They followed us to Greek Town and we BS'd blah blah that was it....

Now the Bums down there OMG!!! There were like 5 that walked up askin for change.. Shifty felt like he was do, to do his good deed for the year so he hooked them up with fiddy cent.... This toofless guy came up to us talkin about how he loved us and wanted us to be careful right after he threw a bag of weed in Jays face for him to sniff... guess to make sure it was good ****.. The look on Jays face was priceless!!! HAhahahahah

Gettin bored yet??? To bad :YEAH

Then yesterday Stallion, Shifty and myself were cruizin down Gratiot when a po po was creepin behind us so we pulled over in Ruby Tuesdays to elude the copper. Sittin there we had a smoke and this dewd (another bum) came up to us on his pedal bike barely fallin over in front of me. He started talkin about our pimpy rides and asked how fast they went blah blah blah... I told him on a good day 220mph... He then asked if we like small south american animals.. we were like yeah I guess... He whips out his hand and there it was...... a FAKE spider... Shifty jumped only about 10ft then the bum pleaded for us not to hit em cuz of his joke. After he let us know he was .37cents short of gettin a 40oz... Shifty again in a caring mood takes out about 1.25 in quarters and sent the derelict on his way... I tell your what... I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!! Good times!!
Ya we had a good time in the D the bums were way tooo funny lol
Old 06-17-2003, 04:08 PM

NoShow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Rydin update!!!

Originally posted by Stallion
Ya we had a good time in the D the bums were way tooo funny lol
Try walking after the bar to meet someone, they are so helpfull they kept telling my drunk *** mycell phone was ringing...
Old 06-17-2003, 06:27 PM

fastfingerjay is an unknown quantity at this point
You know X I not to sure about shifty, I consistantly tried to hook him up with some of those chicks that walked by and even offered my helmet for them to wear, and all he could say is " I think I'm gonna take off ne way, its getting late I have to go" Whats up with that . And I know now what that amsterdam **** smells like!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 09:33 PM

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by fastfingerjay
all he could say is " I think I'm gonna take off ne way, its getting late I have to go"

heard that one plenty of times!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 10:22 PM

JOKER-1000 can only hope to improve
Old 06-18-2003, 12:13 AM

DieselC is an unknown quantity at this point
raybone and i ran onto him at national coney on gratiot on sat before we met up with you x-rated from the r-r8ed
Old 06-18-2003, 06:10 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally posted by fastfingerjay
You know X I not to sure about shifty, I consistantly tried to hook him up with some of those chicks that walked by and even offered my helmet for them to wear, and all he could say is " I think I'm gonna take off ne way, its getting late I have to go" Whats up with that . And I know now what that amsterdam **** smells like!!!!!!!!!