Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Hey Guys....

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:45 PM

wannabastunta is a decent person
Hey Guys....

New to the stuntin scene but I gotta get into it like yesterday. Saw a video of some guys doin some wheelies on the freeway and said that is the ****. didn't really know what to get but a few of my buddies back home in nebraska hooked me up!! Got a F3 with only 900 miles on it, scotts dampener, cage, scrapebar and tank protector for only $7200.00!!! Had to borrow a little off moms but I'll pay her back in time. Anyhow, I'm gonna be the D's #1 stunna here in a minute and I'd just like to know where the spots are at. I can almost cluch a 2nd gear wheelie pretty good...(about a foot off the ground and for about 30 - 40 feet.) Haters need not apply. Thanks guys for the help and I'm lookin foreward to kickin it with some true stunnas soon.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person
Re: Hey Guys....

you gotta rev it up to about 9k in first gear at a 15 mph roll if you wanna do a wheelie...

Other than that Im sure you would fit right in at Royal Oak, or Check out Belle Isle on a Friday night at about Midnight...
Old 09-04-2007, 12:54 PM

bigswig is a decent person

I think I just pissed myself...
Old 09-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ChoCha
you gotta rev it up to about 9k in first gear at a 15 mph roll if you wanna do a wheelie...

Other than that Im sure you would fit right in at Royal Oak, or Check out Belle Isle on a Friday night at about Midnight...
That's for fast wheelies. For slow wheelies, pull in the clutch, bounce it off the box, and dump the clutch from a standstill.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:00 PM

Thanks alot guys....I'm gonna have to try that stuff tonight. By the way, where is belle isle? Is it near mt. clemens? Wherever it is, I'll find it by friday at midnight!!! Thanks again for the pointers
Old 09-04-2007, 01:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Go straight down van dyke towards the ren cen, and hang a left... You cant miss it..
Old 09-04-2007, 01:27 PM

NoShow is an unknown quantity at this point

The ilse just got some updates, was down there for the free prix day... Was lookin for the ghetto Ice Cream Truck...
Old 09-04-2007, 01:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Stunna's get all the action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnW3IyX2Q2M
Old 09-04-2007, 02:56 PM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

Originally Posted by wannabastunta
New to the stuntin scene but I gotta get into it like yesterday. Saw a video of some guys doin some wheelies on the freeway and said that is the ****. didn't really know what to get but a few of my buddies back home in nebraska hooked me up!! Got a F3 with only 900 miles on it, scotts dampener, cage, scrapebar and tank protector for only $7200.00!!! Had to borrow a little off moms but I'll pay her back in time. Anyhow, I'm gonna be the D's #1 stunna here in a minute and I'd just like to know where the spots are at. I can almost cluch a 2nd gear wheelie pretty good...(about a foot off the ground and for about 30 - 40 feet.) Haters need not apply. Thanks guys for the help and I'm lookin foreward to kickin it with some true stunnas soon.
PM some of the members on this board, like "Slothy" "Chaos" "T&A" and "Joker" these guys will give you all the pointers you need to bring the haters out.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

What are these "stuntin" and "wheelies" you speak of?
Old 09-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

what........

the.........

this cant be real. no ******* way. nobody is THAT dumb to pay 7200 for a f3
Old 09-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

scotts damper for a f3 is a rare thing - it alone is worth 2k
Old 09-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOKER-1000 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Lou_Brakant
PM some of the members on this board, like "Slothy" "Chaos" "T&A" and "Joker" these guys will give you all the pointers you need to bring the haters out.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:01 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Lmao I dont think I ever seen that before... would that punk just die...
Old 09-05-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
That's for fast wheelies. For slow wheelies, pull in the clutch, bounce it off the box, and dump the clutch from a standstill.
Man...that **** wasn't cool....I almost flipped over. I knew there would be some haters putting out some bullshit and are just mad about the crazy skills that i'm gonna get soon. For the real stunnas, I'll see ya on Belle Isle friday night. Then we'll see whats up.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

failure as a troll....
Old 09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

Originally Posted by wannabastunta
Man...that **** wasn't cool....I almost flipped over. I knew there would be some haters putting out some bullshit and are just mad about the crazy skills that i'm gonna get soon. For the real stunnas, I'll see ya on Belle Isle friday night. Then we'll see whats up.

You dont have the right gear for it yet man. Go to roseville powersports...youre gonna want to look for a guy name Rob. He can set you up with everything you need. They just got in the new circle buttons for the f3s. Turns out that the old ones would only let ppl do figure 8s. Dont forget about the DIAB controller. Those will run you about 250 but they are worth it. Tell em Evan sent you....
Old 09-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
You dont have the right gear for it yet man. Go to roseville powersports...youre gonna want to look for a guy name Rob. He can set you up with everything you need. They just got in the new circle buttons for the f3s. Turns out that the old ones would only let ppl do figure 8s. Dont forget about the DIAB controller. Those will run you about 250 but they are worth it. Tell em Evan sent you....
LMAO.. Circle Buttons!!!

Dont forget to pick up a set of lopsided dunlop 208s for them circles.... good normal tires only **** up your skillz..
Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 AM

See....I knew these bikes will pull the girls. Wait till I'm A true stunna then come holla at my stable.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
Circle Buttons? now I know your hatin!!!I'm telling all you fake stuntas that I'm gonna get my own dvd's made soon so look out for the real ****.

By the way, anyone know of any sponsors that are looking for a real stunna to rep their ****?:YEAH

Quick Reply: Hey Guys....