Detroit, MI

Hey Guys....

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person
Re: Hey Guys....

Originally Posted by wannabastunta
Circle Buttons? now I know your hatin!!!I'm telling all you fake stuntas that I'm gonna get my own dvd's made soon so look out for the real ****.

By the way, anyone know of any sponsors that are looking for a real stunna to rep their ****?:YEAH

Im sure this well know lubricant comany will...

BIKE LUBE
Old 09-06-2007, 10:42 AM

wannabastunta is a decent person

Originally Posted by ChoCha
Im sure this well know lubricant comany will...

BIKE LUBE
Hey..that'd be great!!! Then I can start paying my mom back. Contact info?

btw..I was in mt clemens last night 4 the car show. were any of you guys down there? saw some bikes and when they left, I tried to follow them but lost them on the freeway. Maybe they were goin to stunt on belle isle Well, if it was you guys, could you wait up next time...thanks
Old 09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

these guys over on this board http://www.4chan.org/ might care a lil more
Old 09-06-2007, 11:32 AM

bigswig is a decent person

Originally Posted by slothy
these guys over on this board http://www.4chan.org/ might care a lil more
Looks like your one of those them there haters...LOL
Old 09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

Circle Buttons? now I know your hatin!!!I'm telling all you fake stuntas that I'm gonna get my own dvd's made soon so look out for the real ****.

By the way, anyone know of any sponsors that are looking for a real stunna to rep their ****?:YEAH

Im not tryin to hate man...Just take a look at anyones stunt bike rockin circles....youll see right next to the HB that theres a little button for circles...Endo buttons are hard to find these days though....I suggest you Ebay it.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Anyone hear anything about some tool getting shot on Belle Isle?? I wonder where this ball hair has been?
Old 09-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Fate loves the fearless

Anyone hear anything about some tool getting shot on Belle Isle?? I wonder where this ball hair has been?

Hes been filming for his new video...I hear he puts Darius to shame.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:58 PM

wannabastunta is a decent person

Man, that **** wasnt even cool....I almost got shot, run over twice( once by an ice cream truck and once by a mobile barbershop) and almost stabbed myself with a needle I found. The cool part was I got my Johnson sucked by some chick walkin around. And no, she wasnt a hooker, she just needed some $ to fix her car so I helped her out with a $20. I actually think she likes me. She said she'll be back out there this friday with a friend so if any of yall want to head out, pm me and we can hook it up. we'll just have to leave b-4 dark this time cause that **** was too close
Old 09-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Fate loves the fearless

Man, that **** wasnt even cool....I almost got shot, run over twice( once by an ice cream truck and once by a mobile barbershop) and almost stabbed myself with a needle I found. The cool part was I got my Johnson sucked by some chick walkin around. And no, she wasnt a hooker, she just needed some $ to fix her car so I helped her out with a $20. I actually think she likes me. She said she'll be back out there this friday with a friend so if any of yall want to head out, pm me and we can hook it up. we'll just have to leave b-4 dark this time cause that **** was too close
Check your dick for herpes.

I call BS on all of it.

Make a new sn and dont be such a douche next time

I love being an ******* sometimes.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I bet it was a dude dressed in drag.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by NINER
I bet it was a dude dressed in drag.
Oh yeah. Wasnt the guys name Carl, but he wen by Carla.. I think they once caught him fornicated with one of those inbred deer... I heard he/she went by a new name though...
Old 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Yo that was detroitstyle!! He told me he'd be out there looking for ***** to suck.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:19 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by scott3824
Yo that was detroitstyle!! He told me he'd be out there looking for ***** to suck.
****... I shoulda known....
Old 09-13-2007, 09:33 AM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
and this whole time I thought he really did move and worked on the westside, Belle Isle is not the westside...
Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

Lol this post entertained me for a few minutes, I too wannabastuna
Old 09-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Lou_Brakant
and this whole time I thought he really did move and worked on the westside, Belle Isle is not the westside...

BTW I saw him the other day.. I think he may have borrowed some of your things...

Old 09-13-2007, 12:14 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

... for only $7200.00!!!
reading that part interrupted my yawn. i hate it when that happens.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:57 PM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

BTW I saw him the other day.. I think he may have borrowed some of your things...

Did you find that on MonkeyKnifeFighting, Slothy posted this pic of me awhile ago, your gonna get it Slothy, just name your weapon of choice....
Old 09-14-2007, 09:00 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Lou_Brakant
Did you find that on MonkeyKnifeFighting, Slothy posted this pic of me awhile ago, your gonna get it Slothy, just name your weapon of choice....
Yeah.. I think that was the site..