www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Resident Crackhead

modidy is an unknown quantity at this point
SoCal

Sitting in Santa Monica right now..... Not here for pleasure, new position at work has me traveling %75 of the time. Right now, it's like 10am and whoever said it doesn't rain in southern california was full of **** . It rained this morning, but looks like it is turning into a nice day. Damn, it's nice out here, bu the traffic is crazy sick. I am about half a block for Pacific Coast Hwy, and 2 blocks south of Santa Monica Blvd. Was going to rent a bike, but they want like $200 a day, or $175 for a Harley. Rates are cheaper if you rent for four days. Sportbikesrentals only gives you 150 miles a day. I will be here all week, home for the weekend, then back here for another week Monday-Friday :YEAH . Here is a pic of the ocean and beach view from my hotel room. Yes the women are hot, but I am married, so it's all just eye candy for me . The intersection is PCH (Ocean Blvd) and Colorado. I guess that is the Santa Monica pier down there. There is a ferris wheel and some other things down there(you can't see from that pic), but I didn't make it down there last night, I was hanging out on the promenade... kind of like a downtown shopping area, but the street that runs through it is blocked off to traffic.
Name:  HotelView.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  71.9 KB
Old 11-27-2006, 02:02 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold
Re: SoCal

Santa monica's sweet... the streets are crazy packed at night, its like a freakin circus.... wild **** for sure, I had dinner there first night I flew in.. :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-27-2006, 02:33 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
its like a freakin circus.... :YEAH :YEAH

Im sure you fit right in....

Minus the beastiality of course....
Old 11-27-2006, 02:42 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ChoCha
Im sure you fit right in....

Minus the beastiality of course....
Lol.. i fit in perfectly in Cali ..
Old 11-27-2006, 02:47 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

ahhh, home sweet home! I used to hang out at that beach when I was in high school...I know exactly where your at....u should hit some of the bars down there...take a trip down pch to Long Beach and up thru Huntington Beach...if you got a bike the ride would be amazing!! Hinks and I are going in 2 weeks and we've got a big ride set...if your still down there u should ride out with us!
Old 11-27-2006, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by cupcake
ahhh, home sweet home! I used to hang out at that beach when I was in high school...I know exactly where your at....u should hit some of the bars down there...take a trip down pch to Long Beach and up thru Huntington Beach...if you got a bike the ride would be amazing!! Hinks and I are going in 2 weeks and we've got a big ride set...if your still down there u should ride out with us!
Huntington beach is so fvckin rad....
Name:  highres_2677_7180129_150350991.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  27.9 KB
Old 11-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

If your gonna go on the PCH... Do it in style...

Rent an Enzo and smack it up at about 200mph.....
Old 11-27-2006, 02:58 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Hellz yeah it is!!! I've spent many lazy days on that beach:YEAH
Old 11-27-2006, 03:28 PM

Inliner is a decent person

lol mo, pack a suit case big enough for me! ill be your roomie for the week...
Old 11-27-2006, 03:35 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

so south of the pier and walk down the venice boardwalk, a must do......
Old 11-27-2006, 03:35 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

you best hit up hollywood.......**** gets thick there