Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

"929ers"? Anyone familiar with this guy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 09:46 PM

C-Life is an unknown quantity at this point
"929ers"? Anyone familiar with this guy?

I was just wondering if anyone on here has dealt with or is familiar with "929ers"? Thanks.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:32 PM

Brandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "929ers"? Anyone familiar with this guy?

i kno him sorta... why you ask???
Old 11-16-2004, 11:06 PM

because i bought a bike off him and i'm still waiting for the title and some parts for it? He's avoiding me I think?
Old 11-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

hrmm he did sell it quite cheap :D
Old 11-17-2004, 03:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

clawsongirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it rather disturbing when an individual attempts to give someone a bad name.Especially when the person that started this thread has had this type of problem before and had to publicly apologize.Obviously,it wasn't a lesson learned in this thing called LIFE.**** happens and sometimes people can't come through right away.https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/278-buyer-seller-ratings/95659-italianboy22m-some-trouble.htmlJust my
Old 11-17-2004, 07:41 AM
M50M OG

Sonicjay is a decent person

You bought a bike without geting the title?
Old 11-17-2004, 07:43 AM

NoShow is an unknown quantity at this point

I pm'd about that bike and he stated didnt have title in hand...
Old 11-17-2004, 07:48 AM

Judge is an unknown quantity at this point

C-Life....sounds like you need to wise up....I agree what Kel said......you will probably be eating those words in a few days agaain....
Old 11-17-2004, 08:18 AM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

Originally Posted by NoShow
I pm'd about that bike and he stated didnt have title in hand...
I actually called on this bike, awhile ago, also Dreamryder did as well and no title was available(so neither of us persued the deal), sorry to **** in your wheaties man, but like Jay said "You bought a bike with no title", and like Slothy said as well " Was it Cheap" makes you go mmmmmmm..... I hope everything works out in the end though, and remember nothing is really free or cheap in this world, that why they make Astroglide....
Old 11-17-2004, 08:20 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tunergirl79 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Judge
C-Life....sounds like you need to wise up....I agree what Kel said......you will probably be eating those words in a few days agaain....

u doof that was clawsongirl different superhero
Old 11-17-2004, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Judge
O yeah, Fudge, please re-read your post, like Tuner said it was RLT bitches.....not Kel
Old 11-17-2004, 08:53 AM
T&A

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by C-Life
because i bought a bike off him and i'm still waiting for the title and some parts for it? He's avoiding me I think?
Thats what you get for going on just about every board talkin ****...

The best was when you told CBO about stuntin..

Qoute from C-Life: "CBO? Crotch rockets aka sportbikes.. were made to go 180 and hit twisties, not go 2 mph in some parking lot, tooling around like some ****ing punk for attention.......all this lame *** 2 mph stunting is getting really ****ing lame...any time you wanna come out and do some real riding, your welcome too, until then shut the **** up and keep "parking lot pimpin" like some 16 year old lame douche bag. I'll smoke you anytime you wanna go for a real ride.....later *** dumpster... oh yeah...good luck selling your bikes you jerk off to every night.....and for whom ever buys these things.... make sure you clean the *** off the seats.....late."

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...2&page=1&pp=20
Old 11-17-2004, 09:10 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tunergirl79 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T&A

Qoute from C-Life: "CBO? Crotch rockets aka sportbikes.. were made to go 180 and hit twisties, not go 2 mph in some parking lot, tooling around like some ****ing punk for attention.......all this lame *** 2 mph stunting is getting really ****ing lame...any time you wanna come out and do some real riding, your welcome too, until then shut the **** up and keep "parking lot pimpin" like some 16 year old lame douche bag. I'll smoke you anytime you wanna go for a real ride.....later *** dumpster... oh yeah...good luck selling your bikes you jerk off to every night.....and for whom ever buys these things.... make sure you clean the *** off the seats.....late."

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...2&page=1&pp=20

we here at dsr have what they call liquid courage.......most pathetic people have keyboard courage...
Old 11-17-2004, 09:12 AM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=T&A]Thats what you get for going on just about every board talkin ****...

Ya this is daves roomate...hes in california on vacation I just friggen told CLife this last night......but yet you still sit here and say ****....I two wayed him and he answered...he said everything is sitting here in the drawer in the kitchen...and hes pretty pissed...and from the looks of this thread...looks like your quick to jump the gun and run your mouth. .. The bike was sold cheap because of the things wrong with it that were explained...and you said no problem Ill fix it...at least thats what dave told me last night..
Old 11-17-2004, 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=929ers]
Originally Posted by T&A

Ya this is daves roomate...hes in california on vacation I just friggen told CLife this last night......but yet you still sit here and say ****....I two wayed him and he answered...he said everything is sitting here in the drawer in the kitchen...and hes pretty pissed...and from the looks of this thread...looks like your quick to jump the gun and run your mouth. .. The bike was sold cheap because of the things wrong with it that were explained...and you said no problem Ill fix it...at least thats what dave told me last night..
Thank you, i know the bike has a clean title i just want to get, before i start wasting my time ordering parts and fixing it, i know the bike was cheap because of the problems and not because it had "no title", i have already had the numbers run. "daves friend" why dont you get the paper work/parts and meet up with me then"? or please deliver the message.......thanks. and by the way anyone would jump the gun, if someone you were dealing with all of a sudden just dropped off the face of the earth and didn't return your pms or phone calls, .....kinda odd dont ya think. Cell phones work just as well in cali as they do in mich?
Old 11-17-2004, 10:02 AM

Brandy is an unknown quantity at this point

you do have a point there... but dave is a good guy, he just has a hard time calling people back...
Old 11-17-2004, 10:39 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

slothy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brandy
you do have a point there... but dave is a good guy, he just has a hard time calling people back...

wanna make out, maybe do taco bell later?

im fawking bored
Old 11-17-2004, 10:40 AM
T&A

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

That avitar is sooooooooooo sooooooo overused...and last week
Old 11-17-2004, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by T&A
That avitar is sooooooooooo sooooooo overused...and last week
***** all the time....Lords of Acid :YEAH
Old 11-17-2004, 10:47 AM

I'm not trying to give him a bad name at all, like my original post said, i'm trying to get so info about him, (did he die, etc..) which now i have, i deal straight up, honest and legit and he seemed to be the same way, thats why i was like WTF? ........as for "T&A" thanks for the plug, i will have a fan club established in the near future, membership will be $14.95/year....

Quick Reply: "929ers"? Anyone familiar with this guy?