Humor for you guys

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 10:15 AM

neece303 is a decent person
Humor for you guys

K I am going to share a little humor with you guys at my expense. I was out running errands yesterday and saw alot of people washing their cars. Hmmm that sounded like a good idea, so I went and washed my truck. (it looks good btw) I go to work last night. I am getting off around midnight and I got out to my car and my doors are frozen shut! My lock on my drivers side I cant unlock at all. I got my passenger unlock and with force from one of the guys in the back we FINALLY got my door open last night..... I didnt wipe down my doors or anything. That thought actually never crossed my mind. It gave everyone at work last night a good laugh at the Texas girl so I thought I'd share .... I keep forgetting **** freezes up here!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Smokey31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Humor for you guys

I'm from Mn and I still do it all the time i'm off to texas tonight to go hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck and talk to ya"ll in a week!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 02:09 AM

hahah you said YA'LL!!! that is awesome... i catch so much hell about that
Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck ******. make sure and shoot something with that handgun
Old 01-09-2007, 03:46 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

It freezes here too from time to time. When that happens I have a microwaveable hot-pack I take with me in the morning. Frosted windshield, frozen locks or even just cold hands/steering wheel/seat.. it helps with them all.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wd-40 just a squirt in thru the key hole and your in........i lived in mass for 20 years so dont say what do you know your from florida
ps...helps if the can is toasty warm
Old 01-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I like my can toasty warm too. Heated seats baybay! lol
Old 01-09-2007, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

your seat got a little heated ......your myspace pics prove that
Old 01-09-2007, 06:48 AM

cirilo600 is a decent person

Women..... like ohmy god. so ya i get it thuough. ha ha
why minnesota? texas sounds cool ? seriously though dude ? Why? it sucks here
Old 01-09-2007, 11:41 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by neece303
K I am going to share a little humor with you guys at my expense. I was out running errands yesterday and saw alot of people washing their cars. Hmmm that sounded like a good idea, so I went and washed my truck. (it looks good btw) I go to work last night. I am getting off around midnight and I got out to my car and my doors are frozen shut! My lock on my drivers side I cant unlock at all. I got my passenger unlock and with force from one of the guys in the back we FINALLY got my door open last night..... I didnt wipe down my doors or anything. That thought actually never crossed my mind. It gave everyone at work last night a good laugh at the Texas girl so I thought I'd share .... I keep forgetting **** freezes up here!

hahhaahhhaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahhaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hha
Old 01-09-2007, 02:13 PM

I was waiting for that.....

lock frozen again today.... Im not good in this cold weather stuff. Its actually starting to get cold here.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by cirilo600
Women..... like ohmy god. so ya i get it thuough. ha ha
why minnesota? texas sounds cool ? seriously though dude ? Why? it sucks here
umm Texas is definately cool... nothing against minnesota

for me.. minnesota was a move for work definately not for the climate
Old 01-09-2007, 02:16 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by neece303
I was waiting for that.....

lock frozen again today.... Im not good in this cold weather stuff. Its actually starting to get cold here.
sheesh women dont listen......warm can of wd-40 helllllllloooooo
Old 01-09-2007, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
sheesh women dont listen......warm can of wd-40 helllllllloooooo
haha yeah yeah I got it.. just havent taken the time to go get it.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:53 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

they actually make knarly little cans of lock de-icer at most gas stations.......
Old 01-09-2007, 02:55 PM
also known as OMR

delete that post and tell her that tomorrow when she is locked out again ..lol
Old 01-09-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by T-Ice
they actually make knarly little cans of lock de-icer at most gas stations.......
I'll get some tongiht

Originally Posted by old man roger
delete that post and tell her that tomorrow when she is locked out again ..lol
haha you suck!
Old 01-09-2007, 03:02 PM
also known as OMR

now you wont admitt it tomorrow huh.......j/k hahaha
Old 01-09-2007, 03:13 PM

your probably right.... had to get on on the passenger side this morning LOL it would unlock!
Old 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

if you dont make it to the store today you could leave the door unlocked...
just a thaught

Quick Reply: Humor for you guys